Marys4everflowers Reviews

Marys4everflowers 6
Marys4everflowers 7

Tonya Neish · Married on 09/07/2019

My experience was great!

I would highly recommend Mary’s4everflowers., the decor was just what I had envisioned, I had countless compliments on how beautiful everything looked.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Tonya it was a pleasure working with you and your mother to make your wedding vision come to life! It was so seamless working together from different States!

Mary
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing group of people to work with

I highly recommend Mary and her team for any future events. From floral to decor and just great people to just talk to made this entire wedding so much easier and GORGEOUS for me. Decorating isn’t my thing, but I gave her a few of my ideas where I was going with it and she took it and made it happen for me. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Marys4everflowers 19
    Marys4everflowers 20

Katie · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely gorgeous!

Mary and her team were absolutely amazing to work with and did such a beautiful job decorating our venue I couldn’t have asked for any better! I’m so thankful we went with Marysforeverflowers for our wedding decor.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank You Katie! It was our pleasure to help bring your wedding vision to life. We enjoyed working with you and wish you a wonderful life! Thank you again for choosing Marys4everflowers for your flowers and decor.
  • Jessica

Jessica Aldridge · Married on 11/18/2018

Mrs. Aldridge

We had a destination wedding and MARY made beautiful bouquets and boutineer for us to take with us! The flowers weee amazing and everyone thought they were real! Amazing quality!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Marys4everflowers 21
    Marys4everflowers 22
    Marys4everflowers 23

Sarah Shanahan-Goode · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful flowers

This vendor came recommended by my venue and I couldn’t be happier with my flowers and experience !!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank you Sarah , we enjoyed every minute of working with you to make your day beautiful! Have a wonderful Happily Ever After.

Lisa · Married on 10/06/2018

Very Happy Bride and Groom

Mary and her team did an excellent job with our wedding florist and decorating needs. All the flowers were absolutely beautiful and my table centerpieces were exactly as I imagined them. The team was very attentive to every detail of our day to ensure we received everything to make our day beautiful and special. I would recommend anyone looking for flowers, decorating, or a photo booth/mirror to give Mary a call.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Marys4everflowers 24

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank You Lisa for choosing Marys4everflowers we are happy when our brides are happy !! Please stop and see again for all your floral needs.

Laura · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding 9/29/2018

Mary and her team did such a wonderful job of making our wedding look ideal! Taking us on as a last minute client after problems with a previous florist, she made things so easy and stress-free! We couldn’t be more thankful! They provided such beautiful props and flowers, we couldn’t be happier!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Laura it was so nice working with you, that's what we do strive to make our brides and grooms happy! I am so glad I was in my shop that day you came in and so glad the venue referred me! I hope you both have a wonderful beginning!

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

We only decided to use a florist about a month or so before our wedding so we knew it would be slim pickin’ to find a florist. I only visited two florists and it was obvious we wanted to go with Marys4everflowers. Every time I gave her an idea she already had everything I could ever need. So accommodating! Mary and her team made our wedding theme come to life and did everything they could to make sure we had the perfect wedding! They even shipped a boutteniere over night to another state for a grandparent who could not make the trip and they wore it while watching our wedding ceremony on FaceTime.
    The main thing that really attracted me to Marys4everflowers was that it was about us and our dreams. Mary asked us what we wanted and what we imagined and she gave us ideas, showed us pictures of her work, and made us truly feel like she was working for us and not trying to upsell is to get more money out of us. Our parents and us were all so happy we went with this florist and would definitely recommend them to anyone, especially if you’re a busy bee and need peace of mind that your florist will make your day everything you dreamed of!

(I don’t have photos of our decor yet, just the alter so far)

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Marys4everflowers 25

Marys4everflowers's reply:

I am glad you picked us!! We love helping our brides with their wedding vision! And I loved your vision! Your Antler centerpiece was so beautiful, we loved the woodland theme and it gets our creative juices going when we get a bride that lets us do our job!

Theresa · Married on 09/15/2018

Mary was a pleasure to work with. I was so satisfied with absolutely everything and she really made my princess dream come true!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank You Theresa!! we loved helping your wedding vision come to life!! You and your mother were a pleasure to work with.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

I had the best experience! My girls bouquets were so unique and well put together. It was designed in a way I would have never have thought of, and I have no words about how beautifully put my wedding bouquet was. It was made to last the whole night . The details they put into my day was something to remember forever. I felt so special, I can tell they take pride in what they do. They’re creativity goes above and beyond what I would ever expect.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Marys4everflowers 26
    Marys4everflowers 27
    Marys4everflowers 28
    Marys4everflowers 29

Tanya · Married on 09/07/2018

Choose Mary! Seriously u won’t regret it she’ll go above and beyond for ur special day! She’s the best!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

To say that Mary and her team exceeded all expectations would be an understatement. They worked so hard to make my wedding absolutely stunning. Every guest I talked to could not believe how perfectly done everything was. The flowers were beautiful and the decorations were gorgeous. In addition, Mary was so easy to work with and went above and beyond to help wherever she could. I would recommend Marys4everflowers over and over again!
    Thank you again for all your hard work!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank You Erin for choosing Marys4everflowers and letting us help you make your wedding day what you wanted !

Breanna · Married on 08/17/2018

Mary was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish! When we first met I really had no idea what I was looking for but she was so patient and helped me create my vision and bring that to life throughout the year working with her. She was nothing but patient and professional with all my changes I made throughout the planning process. She never made me feel like she was upset or bothered by changes and always went with the flow. Mary was honestly one of the top two most integral people in making our wedding everything that we dreamed of. Also, as a busy bride I loved how Mary is a one stop shop we got flowers taken care of, decor, cookie bar, and our photo mirror all in one location. I would not only highly recommend Mary and her team, but say you are crazy if you don't book with her!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank You Breanna , we loved working with you! So glad you walked though our door and you chose us!

Brittany · Married on 07/21/2018

Mary did an absolutely fantastic job for my wedding. From the flowers to table decor, everything was spot on. Mary understood exactly the look I was going for and made my dream wedding come true. The whole process was seamless and easy. We also used the Party Mirror Photobooth that she provides, which was an absolute HIT! Our families loved it and everyone was so happy to be able to have photos to remember the night. I would recommend Mary to anyone!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Marys4everflowers 34
    Marys4everflowers 35
    Marys4everflowers 36

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank you Brittany it was a joy to work with you, and get to know your family ! Tell your Mom and Dad I said Hi and tell your sister to follow her dreams ! Have a great life in your new State and Thank You for including Marys4everflowers for your big day!

Samantha · Married on 07/20/2018

We were so happy with the process and final product. The mirror was the biggest hit of the wedding and everyone is still talking about it! Thank you!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank you Samantha ! My team had a great time . Congratulations!

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Where would I even begin ? Mary was top notch, professional, accomodating and super fun and exciting to work with. Marys inventory of decorations and beautiful flowers in her shop make it super helpful. She made my daughters bridal shower and reception ABSOUTELY stunning- with a touch of Disney it was as my daughter said” Picture perfect” and Mary made this happen!
    Everything from flowers and decorations even the added touch in the Church was spot on and gorgeous!!
    Mary has all your shower- wedding needs in one shop- I will use her again and again as needed!!!! (Baby shower next )
    The CNY SELFIE MIRROR was also a big hit at reception and she maintains it as well as a scrap book she puts together if pics!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Mary and her team made my weddding day absolutely stress free and beyond magical. After working with her for over a year in preparation for the big day, she completely saw my vision and made it more than I could have ever imagined. Not only is she affordable but she is flexible and TRULY goes above and beyond. Her decor, selfie mirror(s), and flowers were a huge hit. I would highly recommend no one BUT Mary & her team. They truly are phenomenal!!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank You Kayla !!! We loved working with you and your mom !

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

I couldn’t of asked for someone better to have for my wedding decorations and flowers!! Mary is not only the sweetest woman ever, she was always there to answer any questions I had and was very prompt with everything!!! Thank you Mary for everything!!!

Mr and Mrs Ovieda

Sent on 06/12/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank you Danielle , Loved working with you. Its not all me I have a great team behind me.

Kimberly · Married on 06/08/2018

Mary and her team went above and beyond to make our day special. Mary has an eye for detail and is willing to make your visions come true with her amazing floral arrangements and the way she can take any room and make it spectacular.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank you Kim ! it was a pleasure to work with you.
  • Hien

Hien · Married on 05/12/2018

Mary is amazing at what she does and I cant be happier with everything she did for us. Little details turned perfect. Phenomenal job! So so well done. Mary really went above and beyond what i was asking for and was a pleasure to work with. She is sweet, talented and literally turned my wedding day into a fairy tail ! And did i forget to add Mary has everything and anything you can rent instead of buying ?!? Little signs, chalkboards, wooden accessories... u name it !
    Thanks again Mary!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Marys4everflowers 37

Marys4everflowers's reply:

Thank you! It is because of couple like you and Keith that we are able to work our magic. You trusted us and let us be creative. We loved working with you! What a beautiful couple !
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 11/11/2017

Mary and her team are a dream to work with!! Throughout the whole process, Mary was an incredible resource in helping me narrow down exactly what I wanted, and when our wedding day came, she carried it out perfectly! Our fairytale November wedding was cold, but so so beautiful with Mary's help. She did all of our flowers, centerpieces, and decor, and truly helped us bring all of our visions together in a cohesive way. She nailed our wedding colors and really added to the overall theme of our wedding, and our flowers were just breathtaking! Could never say enough about her, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/04/2017

Mary did an absolutely AMAZING job for our November 4th wedding. Right from the very beginning she was very helpful in offering suggestions for our wedding venue. The bouquets came out perfect and matched the color scheme to a tee. When my now husband and I walked into the venue, everything looks so elegant and perfectly placed, you can't find anyone better than Mary. Very easy to work with and responds very quickly! She took my vision and photos that I gave her and made our dream wedding a reality! I would recommend marys4everflowers to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Marys4everflowers 38
    Marys4everflowers 39
    Marys4everflowers 40
    Marys4everflowers 41

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Mary was wonderful to work with! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Mary was such a treasure to find! From the meetings before the wedding, text messages exchanges and the actual day of, everything was great! Mary was actually in the midst of a family emergency during my wedding weekend, but you would never know it!! Everything was perfect! My bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen in my life! The photo booth was a huge hit! I highly recommend Mary!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Mary made our wedding the best experience !!! She went above and beyond! To say that we were extremely satisfied is an understatement!!! She was exceptionally professional,easy going and actually listened to the ideas we had in mind!!! She also gave us tons of other ideas!!! She went above and beyond without question! There is nothing that we weren't happy with! You can tell she has a passion for what she does with wedding decor and flowers!!!! We HIGHLY recommend Marys4everflowers!!! She doesn't disappoint!

Sent on 10/02/2017