112 Reviews for Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths

Photobooth (8)
Setup (7)
Clean Up (6)
Delivery (6)

Maryland Mojo Photo Booth Services was exceptional!!!! We were very pleased with their professionalism, their props and their terrific service!!!!! 5 Star!!!! Highly Recommend!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Maryland Mojo Photo and Video Booth was a great addition to our wedding!! This team has the whole package! We got a memory book and digital copies of all the pictures! We really enjoyed going back and looking at all the pictures of our guest having fun at our wedding! The picture quality of the strips are perfect and they offer so many fun props!! Very professional team and super easy to work with! Thank you Larry and team! We are very happy we went with this photo booth company!!

Profile Picture Kay, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

After trying to find a reputable company, we happened upon Maryland Mojo - luckily! I called them to talk about our wedding and they actually answered the phone. In fact, they were the only company that answered me and it took 3 others over 2 days to respond to my email inquiries.

From the first call through the booking, they were amazing. They told me that their goal was to be the simplest vendor we had do deal with and they met that goal. We had pretty high standards for all of our vendors and we (and our venue manager) required a certificate of insurance - not only did they have it but they sent it to her without us asking.

All in all Maryland Mojo Photobooths was absolutely amazing. Sure there were cheaper companies, but we only plan on getting married once and they exceeded our already high expectations. Oh, and the videos from the included video booth option are amazingly funny, thoughtful and odd all at the same time!

Profile Picture Janice, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Maryland Mojo photo to be the photo booth company to my wedding. From my first conversation on the phone with them, I knew they were the perfect choice for us. The lady on the phone was so sweet and patient. She answered all of mine and Mark's questions. She also helped us to visualize what it would be like to have the photobooth for our guests. We hung up the phone feeling completely satisfied. We had a felling we were in good hands and boy were we right. Soon after our conversation we were sent an e-mail with all the details we had discussed in our conversation, along with instructions on how to proceed when we wanted to move forward. It was such a relief to work with someone who is so reliable during this whole wedding process.

After we moved forward they immediately sent me a sample of what the photo layout would look like, for my approval. I wa s completely satisfied of how beautiful the design was. This made me even more excited that we decided to have a photobooth at our wedding. The day of the wedding was perfect in every way. Our host Chelsey was a complete delight. She made sure that all of our guest had a great time. She was not only a complete professional. She was really engaging with everyone. She helped us pick out props as well as helped us pose. I loved everything about the photobooth, however my favorite part was when we returned from our honeymoon Mark and I sat down and looked at all our pictures and videos our love ones had shared with us on the thumbdrive that Maryland Mojo Photo gave us. The videos were wonderful. They kept us laghing for hours. This is something that Mark and me will cherrish for the rest of our lives. Hiring Maryland Mojo Photo was truely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We were so happy we hired Mojo Photo Booth for our wedding last night. Larry was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. He had great props, a beautiful backdrop, and awesome photo strip designs to choose from. We got a flash drive of all of the photos taken during the night and just had the best time looking through them. You will be so happy you had them at your wedding!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was great. I strongly recommend having a photo booth at your event. The guest loved it and it was a huge hit. These guys were very accommodating and professional. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Shane, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Maryland Mojo photo booth was fantastic. Hired they for my granddaughter's wedding. Everyone had a blast getting photos taken. Great props and great postcard photos. Very happy with the quality of the photos and professionalism of the photographer.

Profile Picture Marie, 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MD Mojo was awesome! They were super easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and on-site they were just as great. Larry set up everything quickly and brought TONS of hilarious props for the booth. People were queuing up for photos all night. We also got some hilarious videos as an add on. MD Mojo gave us a lot of complimentary concessions which made our overall cost for the photo booth service really affordable and well worth the cost!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

This company is amazing! They worked with my sorority chapter under huge constraints and were nothing but helpful and accommodating! The pictures turned out spectacular, and the girls loved the Mojo employee who came to help out that night too. We will definitely be using this company again.

Profile Picture User7818680, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used this photobooth at our wedding and my only regret is that we didn't have the booth longer! The pictures turned out great. They had prints during the wedding and we got a flash drive with every picture on it about a week after. The people were great to work with and really accommodating. My guests loved it!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Donna, 11/5/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Had so much fun with our AWESOME photo booth and the team was great to work with!

Profile Picture Jillian, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I have many friends who have gotten married in the past few years. So, we've had the chance to see a lot of different photo booth setups. Needless to say, we've seen many that we would never want at our reception. Most of them were booked from a Groupon/Livingsocial andI still think they didn't get their money's worth because the quality, was not what they expected.

But one stood out and that is the one we selected. Maryland Mojo Booths. We met them at our friend's Lori and Mike's wedding last September and were very impressed with the props (they had a ton), the appearance of the booth itself and the attendant running things. Plus, the pictures printed out really fast and they looked awesome! Needless to say I asked them for a card.

I read reviews on them plus a whole lot of other companies. I even called a company who posts signs around the area advertising a photo booth (I called them 3 times and they NEVER called back). In fact, most companies did not call me back in a timely manner or some not at all. Sorry but, if you're not going to call me back, you're not getting my business.

The people at Maryland Mojo were spot on. First off, they actually answered my phone call! Then, they laid out their history and let me know everything they offered. I (I mean we) chose to go with their enclosed booth so that our friends could get as idiotic as they wanted without everybody seeing what was going on. We also liked the open version but decided on the closed one. The amount of props was fantastic and the quality was really up there. Overall, it was a great experience.

Maryland Mojo was a breeze to deal with from start to finish. This was well received because dealing with wedding planning is a pain in the rear and these guys made it simple. They say they aren't the cheapest nor are they the most expensive but, from our perspective, the value for what they charge is well worth it. Highly recommend to all!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booths is a must for any event. If you don't hire them, you'll regret it!

Profile Picture Myra, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Book Maryland Mojo Photo for your Photobooth rental! Larry's service was beyond what I would have ever expected for a photo booth rental. His props were fun, the booth was great, and we had a line all night at our wedding until it was time to close! Larry is very professional. Once we booked him, he coordinated with my planner and the venue to make sure he had everything he needed to make our day a success. He even sent me some extra prints after the wedding that I really wanted to have since as the bride, I didn't have a chance to grab my own prints! I was so grateful for that! I've been to weddings since my wedding with my guests who said to me, "We liked your photo booth more!" If a photo booth is important to you, you can't go wrong with this company. I also purchased the video add on which is great. Enjoy!

Profile Picture Tiera, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

The photobooth Larry provided was one of the highlights of our wedding! Our guests absolutely loved getting in there with all the wonderful props that Larry set out for us, everything from funny signs, to hats, glasses, and masks. Larry let us design our own photo layout in Photoshop which he kindly edited to allow for both portrait and landscape photo prints (we used the 4x6 style prints). We used the upgraded package which we highly recommend! The videos people made were hilarious and we absolutely loved the memory book that Larry created for us and had people sign; as you can imagine the notes from our guests got sillier as the night wore on!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Maryland Mojo Photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding. There was a constant line and our guests had a great time. We especially liked the video message feature!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Mojo Photo for my son's wedding in June, and I was more than pleased. The owner Larry was very responsive and accommodated all my needs, including last minute changes. With all the excitement and activities surrounding the wedding planning, we forgot to provide him with the header for the photos (even after being reminded); on the day of the wedding he used the wedding program to create a header for us. I was very grateful and impressed that he did this for us. The photos were good quality, and Larry was a pleasure to work with. I will definitely consider him for future events.

Profile Picture Orlene, 6/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MD Mojo Photo Booth did a great job for my wedding. Larry is always so punctual in getting back to you. They were there on time and had everything set up well in advance. Their props were great and the assistant was very helpful in making sure people knew how to use the booth. All of my guests had a GREAT time. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Emily, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photo booth is popular option for the modern wedding. We've experienced so many from past friends' weddings. And it was always a great time. For our wedding, it was a must. We were extremely fortunate to find Maryland Mojo at a wedding expo. The mom of the bride had never seen or heard of a photo booth before meeting with Maryland Mojo. She loved Maryland Mojo so much she ended up signing a contract with them the same day!

In using Maryland Mojo, it was our first experience with a video booth. This allowed our guests to capture up to 30 seconds of sober or drunk footage of extending congratulations to us. One of the amazing features of using Maryland Mojo is the ability to receive your prints and video on a USB immediately after the ceremony! There is zero wait time. Also, if you invest in the book option, a photo strip will be included in a scrapbook for each group in the photo booth and members of the group can write a quick message next to their photo strip. You also receive this immediately after the ceremony.

We worked with Larry from start to finish. He was very responsive, friendly, and professional. As bride and groom, it's easy to lose track of the simplest things when you have so much going on around you during your wedding. One of the things we wanted to do was have both of us in the photo booth at some point. But we forgot about it. Larry requested a bunch of our friends to locate us and get us in the photo booth toward the end of the night. Had that not happened, we would not have had pictures of just the two of us from the photo booth. Hats off to Larry for getting involved here!

All of our guests raved about Maryland Mojo's photo-booth. They offered a photo/video option with a slew of props for a very reasonable price. We are looking for excuses to throw another large party with our family and friends so we can use their services again!

Profile Picture Tori, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing!!! Larry was so great to talk to on the phone! I had soooo many questions and he was super professional, friendly and patient. The lighting in the booth was incredible........everyone looked flawless!! I loved that they had tons of props, I was able to record videos, able to text myself the photo, and also they put together a book with the photo strips that everyone could sign. The photos were available as soon as we stepped out of the booth. At the end of the night I walked away with the photo album and the usb with all of the photos and videos on it!!!!! They set up and broke down their equipment super fast.

Please make sure that you look into the details of other photo booths. You might be able to get one that is less expensive, but you will not get the quality of product and service that you get with Maryland Mojo Photo. If you are on a super tight budget like I was then have them come for less hours. I almost went with a booth that cost less, but once I looked into the other "booths" ....they did not have an enclosed booth. The other "booths" had a person taking the picture against a back drop instead of them having the privacy of a booth with no camera man.

Choose Maryland Mojo Photo!!!!!! I will for sure use them again for my next event!!!!

Profile Picture Elina, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Setup

Working with Maryland Mojo was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. From the moment we called Larry he responded back quickly, laid out all of his services and what sets them apart from the other photo booths out there, and was clear about all the options and prices. He was friendly and professional throughout.
At the wedding, Larry set up incredibly fast. He set the tone for a fun reception, easily handling all the different types of guests- from the conservative older relatives to that one tipsy guest who needs to be quieted down. There were tons of fun props- people kept going back to the photo booth because they found new props they just had to use.
Larry's positivity helped keep me and my groom sane- he even said kind things about our toasts!
Larry even brought us a thumb drive the day after the wedding with all of our photos on them! We'll be waiting weeks for the official photographer's photos, so the photobooth photos were a great immediate way for my groom and I to relive the evening.
For what they provided, Maryland Mojo should have charged more! We got peace of mind leading up the event that Larry was taking care of everything and the whole plan was set, a fun vendor at our reception, tons of creative props from hats to mustaches to funny signs to boas, and amazing pictures of us mugging and playing with our guests in the photo booth.
So many guests told us the photo booth was their favorite part of our reception! We love Maryland Mojo and would use them again in an instant!

Profile Picture Abby, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I could not have asked for a better photo booth! Maryland Mojo Photo is extraordinarily professional, easy to work with, attentive, and flexible. They provided photo booth services for my wedding on November 13th, and added an extra FUN element to the event. They set up (and packed up) the photo booth in a flash, and provided the photos and videos within days of the event. The photo quality is fantastic, and the props they provide are excellent. Our guests all had a blast using the photo booth, and the team behind MD Mojo Photo clearly LOVE what they do! They truly are the best around!!

Profile Picture Dustin, 11/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

MD Mojo Photo and Video was absolutely perfect for our wedding! They were probably the easiest vendor we worked with throughout the whole process. Larry made booking them super easy with a simple form to fill out online, and literally everything else was taken care of by them! They contacted my venue directly and handled all set up details. When I walked into my reception they were already a huge hit for all of our guests. And the best part is I now have a flash drive with every single photo and video taken in there all night long! (A few may be used for daily blackmail later ;) Can't say enough good things about MD Mojo Photo, HIGHLY reccommend!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys did an outstanding job on my son's wedding! As a mother to my one and only child, the photobooth added a special touch not only in the fun of the booth itself, but, for the added touch of a personal video to go out to the bride and groom. I have never before seen this at any weddings I have been to--it was so much fun! The message I was able to leave for my son and his bride was such a special touch, it brought actual tears of joy to my eyes while I was leaving the message. I was able to say things that I know they will be able to hear while watching the video--an avenue that may have been less heard in person due to the excitement of the wedding itself. This way, they could hear my message after the event at a time where it is just the two of them enjoying the photos and the videos. Thank you, Maryland Mojo Photo for making my only child's wedding that much more special.
Carmela

Profile Picture Carmela, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The BEST photo booth ever!!! As a wedding photographer, I get to see my fair share of photo booths. My stepson's wedding was approaching fast and there had been no mention of getting a photobooth. I happen to be shooting the last wedding of the month in August, when I couldn't help but notice the photo booth setup. It looked like a mini store with a tremendous variety of props, signs, and hats, etc. The equipment they were using appeared to be state of the art, and there were two attendants present (not just one hidden off in a corner somewhere), happily helping the guests. I approached Larry, inquired as to their cost and availability, and once home compared prices of other photo booths, online. After speaking with my stepson, we decided to hire Md Mojo Photo and Video Booth and when all was said and done were ecstatic that we did! Every aspect of working with Larry, was smooth, easy and professional! Any questions we had, were promptly answered. He and his assistant were courteous, relaxed, and most importantly, FUN! A large number of our wedding guests commented on their experience being the best photo booth they had ever seen. From first hand experience of going through the entire process myself, you will not find a better photo booth, pricing (for what you get), and customer service anywhere! KUDOS to you Maryland Mojo Photo & Video Booth!! I can't wait to have another wedding ;)

Profile Picture Danette, 9/19/15, 1 Review