MaryJane's Flowers Reviews

46 | Berlin, NJ

46 Reviews for MaryJane's Flowers

Elyse · Married on 06/26/2016

Sandy and MaryLynn were great to work with. The bouquets, centerpieces, gazebo drape and flowers, corsages, and boutonnieres were all beautiful and helped to make my special day wonderful. I would highly recommend Mary Jane's Flowers.

Sent on 12/16/2016

PJ · Married on 10/02/2015

Going into the wedding process, neither of us knew anything about flowers. We just wanted something nice. So, we walked into MaryJane's with absolutely no idea of what we wanted. Everything ended up coming out amazingly. Sandra walked us through each step along the way. The centerpieces were stunning. We did three different sized glass containers with floating flowers. We got so many compliments throughout and after the wedding. Our colors were red and gold, so I wanted a gold boutonniere. Sandra came through with a beautiful option. Pricing was very good as well. The best thing, though, was how much Sandra cared. She knew I was very anxious about everything, so she would kindly send me emails leading up to the wedding to remind me to breathe, relax, and enjoy the day. I think, for the most part, I succeeded.

Sent on 10/29/2015

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Was a pleasure working with you both. Hoping you have a long, healthy and happy life together.

Andrea · Married on 07/18/2015

Sandy, the owner, was a joy to work with. From the time I contacted MaryJane's Flowers, I was satisfied with their professionalism, quality of care, response time, recommendations and final product. Not only is Sandy a professional, she is also very personable. She made me feel like she was truly interested in helping me plan for my wedding as if she was a relative. She remembered personal details about my life and asked me about it the next time we spoke. MaryJane's Flowers provided my reception center pieces, brooch bouquet, bridal party and immediate family wedding flowers, and chapel room decorations. When I had an idea about colors, Sandy would make alternative recommendations which turned out to be the better decision. I respected her recommendations. I would highly recommend Sandy for any of your flower needs from the smallest of table top flowers to a big venue. She cares about your event and I appreciate her efforts.

Sent on 07/24/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/29/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about MaryJane's Flowers. Twelve weeks before our November 29th wedding, my husband and I suddenly found ourselves without a florist because of a terrible experience with another local business. I was so fortunate to have discovered MaryJane's profile on WeddingWire in time to book them for our wedding. Sandra and her staff were more than happy to work with us on such short notice and I felt like they genuinely cared about our situation and helping us get our wedding back on track. They were incredibly understanding, friendly, professional and responsive during the whole process. Sandra created the most vibrant bouquets and beautifully classic centerpiece arrangements. We received so many compliments from our guests and our wedding photos look gorgeous! I highly recommend MaryJane's Flowers to anyone in need of a wedding florist. Thank you for everything, Sandy!!!

Sent on 02/06/2015

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Congratulations!! So glad we could be part of your special day. Wishing you both a healthy, happy life together.

Diane · Married on 11/15/2014

Words are inadequate to express how spectacular our flowers were for my daughter's wedding. Her bouquet was exactly what she had imagined in her ideal image. Clearly, Sandy could visualize exactly what my daughter was saying, because she captured it 100%. The bridal party bouquets and boutonnieres were also perfect. Then there were the centerpieces. We chose to do a variety of 5 different types, and each one was more fabulous than the prior one. Such fresh and magnificent flowers in lush and creative designs. We have several of them here, and they're still perfect after 3 days. Almost look like silk because they're so strong and healthy. And, most importantly, Sandy was a complete pleasure to work with. She had wonderful ideas for us and listened carefully to whatever thoughts my daughter or I had. We pretty much relied on her expertise to create our perfect environment, and she certainly fulfilled our fantasies. Gorgeous and memorable floral artwork.

Sent on 11/17/2014

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely review and so quickly!! I am glad we got to be part of your big day and hope you have a long and happy life together. It was a pleasure working with you. Sandy

Janet · Married on 09/06/2014

We are local Berlin residents who have used Mary Jane's flowers in the past for birthday's, anniversary's and holiday's. I have always loved the arrangements, but I can honestly say that our wedding flowers were PHENOMENAL! I could not have asked for anything more! Sandra did an amazing job at taking our ideas and bringing them to life. Both my wife and I cried when her husband delivered them. From the boutonnieres to the corsages. The arch flowers to the cake flowers. The bridal party bouquets to both of ours, everything was beyond expectation. Well priced, amazing value! Thank you Mary Jane's! You will forever hold a special place in our hearts!

Janet and Zaira

Sent on 09/18/2014

Kay · Married on 08/29/2014

What can I say about MaryJane's flowers but thank you! They captured my favorite colors, my flower preferences, and my heart with the wedding bouquets. There was no doubt in my mind that they would only deliver the best. . But when I saw my bridal bouquet all I could think of how beautiful and how special they made it. They made me and my dearly departed mother proud, I'm sure of it. Job well done! Thank you!

Sent on 09/10/2014

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Kay...glad we could be a part of your and Harry's day! Wishing you a long healthy and happy life together.

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Sandra and her husband did a great job with our flowers. The bridesmaid bouquets were beautiful! Simple and very tasteful. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful, and even had a pretty jewel butterfly within it. Our wedding day was humid, so after dropping off the flowers, her husband came back right before the ceremony to put up our flowers. He didn't want them to be ruined by the heat. We couldn't have been happier with the flowers and service.

Sent on 06/23/2014

TaTanisha · Married on 06/08/2014

I had the best experience at Mary Janes gifts and flowers would recommend this to anyone.

Sent on 07/18/2014

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

You were a pleasure to work with and I did love your bouquet! We got so many compliments on it before you saw it.

I wish you both a long happy, healthy life together!!

Brittany · Married on 05/31/2014

Maryjanes flowers was wonderful! Sandy has such a creative eye that she can do anything you have in mind. If you don't have every last detail settled on she can give amazing suggestions. It was great working with Maryjanes flowers and Sandy! They make amazing bouquets and unique centerpieces! They come before the wedding and make sure everything is perfect and after the wedding they are their to clean up everything! Its a great service that they provide. I would highly suggest them.

Sent on 07/18/2014

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Brittany from day one I loved the whole story of your grandfather and your venue! You were a pleasure to work with. I wish you both a long healthy, and happy life together.

Alex · Married on 05/24/2014

I found MaryJane's at a Planit expo show and fell in love! They had amazing center piece and bridal bouqet samples, along with a ton of pictures from previous wedding and occasions. Sandy (the owner) is extremely knowledgabe and creative! I had no pictures at my first consultation just the idea that i wanted a cascading bouquet and Lily's. I told her my colors and that was all she needed... I cried when I saw my flowers day of wedding.
    I LOVE how they are a family owned business and very very personable..They also have a big Samoyed (dog) who is AWESOME! i love businesses with dogs!

Sent on 07/14/2014

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Alex...you guys were a pleasure to work with!

Debra · Married on 10/20/2013

This husband and wife duo at Mary Jane's Flowers are AWESOME!!! they are so friendly and there prices are great. I showed a picture and told her my ideas and she made it happen. The flowers really made my day perfect. I would highly recommend then to anyone and everyone no arrangement is to small or to large for them.

Sent on 07/14/2014

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you...having a happy bride is what makes it all worth while!

Amanda · Married on 10/05/2013

Not only did Sandy do an amazing job but she was also such a pleasure to work with. Everything looked beautiful and her prices are very affordable. I would definately recommend Maryjanes flowers for your wedding or any event. You will be in good hands!

Sent on 11/04/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you!! It is easy when you have nice brides & grooms to work with.
    We wish you a long, happy & healthy life together!!!

• nicole

nicole · Married on 10/04/2013

The flowers were amazing. I loved the centerpieces. They were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 10/24/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was a pleasure working with you and we wish you a happy, healthy life together!!

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2013

I can not say enough wonderful things about MaryJane's Flowers! As soon as I met Sandy at a bridal show I knew I would definitely be doing business with her. Everyone knows weddings are usually super stressful, but Sandy and Tim took the weight off of my shoulders. My ballroom at Lucien's could not have been more beautiful with all of the flowers in the room. The centerpieces she made were GORGEOUS...more beautiful than I even imagined and the bouquets were wonderful also. I really liked how Sandy worked within my budget and gave wonderful suggestions that helped me get the look I wanted at the price I could afford. If there is one thing I could say about Sandy and Tim is that they truly care about their customers. I had a memorial table that I needed to set up and Sandy took care of it all. She knew how important this table was to me and she decorated and set up it beautifully. I highly recommend Maryjane's to everyone. :-)

Sent on 10/28/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Shannon, it is easy when you enjoy what you do and have people like you two to work with! I wish you a long happy, healthy life together!!
    Thank you for the wonderful review!!

Matthew · Married on 08/17/2013

MaryJane's Flowers did such an incredible job, and contributed highly to making our wedding day so beautiful and memorable. They listened to our every want and need, and they helped make them a reality. The center pieces were such a hit at our wedding, some guests even asked us if they could take them home with them!

We are so happy that we chose MaryJane's Flowers for our wedding, the service that they provide is extremely professional and stress-free. They were even willing to deliver a vase of flowers to my bride at her hotel room on the night before our wedding!! Thanks again for helping to make our day special!

Sent on 08/27/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

We are so glad you had a wonderful day and we could be a part of it!
    We wish you a long happy healthy life together :)
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 07/12/2013

This florist is amazing. I had such a great experience and our flowers were beautiful for our wedding day! They listen to your wants and needs and worked great with us. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you!! Hope you guys enjoyed that wonderful looking honeymoon spot...:) and have a long and wonderful life together!!

Erin · Married on 04/27/2013

MaryJane's Flowers were absolutely amazing to work with! Sandy and her husband were professional, accommodating, and extremely helpful! I was even able to call/e-mail Sandy if i saw something i liked and want to incorporate it into my bouquet or decorations. My wedding flowers, cake and ceremony decoration were AMAZING and i couldn't thank the staff at MaryJane's enough for all of their hard work !

Sent on 07/14/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you Erin...We wish you only the best! Happy and healthy life together!

Wow. MaryJane's Flowers was recommended by my venue and I couldn't be happier. We had a very limited budget for flowers so we were willing to craft our own centerpieces from flowers we planned to order online. 2.5weeks prior to our wedding, the flowers we wanted were removed from the website, so I immediately went to MaryJane's. The staff sat down with me, asked me exactly what I wanted and drafted a plan. From there, Sandy and I e-mailed back and fourth until every detail was perfect and affordable. Sandy and her crew ended up making beautiful centerpieces for our wedding with very little help from me (I just knew I wanted yellow flowers in metal pails). Everything was perfect and I would definitely recommend MaryJane's!

Sent on 04/09/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you! We love working with our brides and grooms to make their day as special as it can be and we do realize some have tighter budgets then others....Best wishes to the both of you for many happy years ahead!

Kellina · Married on 03/30/2013

A pleasure to work with. Made everything easy for me on the big day. Had nothing to worry about when it came to our flowers.

Sent on 09/27/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

We are glad we could make your day easier for you! Hope you have a long and healthy life together.
  • LINDSEY

LINDSEY · Married on 12/07/2012

MaryJane's did the flowers for my wedding.Throughout the process, everyone in the shop was friendly, attentive, and helpful. I absolutely LOVED my wedding bouquet and got so many compliments on the flowers that day. Everything was fresh and done to perfection. They are very creative, hardworking people who are true professionals.

Sent on 02/24/2013

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you for a great review! We enjoyed working with you and hope you two have a wonderful long life together!

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2012

Sandy is great! I went in there not knowing what I wanted for flowers. It was evening wedding. Black and white in color, and I knew I just wanted a nice burst of fall colors since it was in October.... She made everything so very easy, I could have called her at any time to change things, and it would not have been a problem. She makes you feel like that you are the only event that she is working on. Love Sandy!!!!! Thank you so very much for everything! Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 10/25/2012

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Glad we were part of your special day! We were happy to work with you and glad you were happy with everything!

Heather · Married on 09/21/2012

MaryJane's Flowers were amazing! They were so flexible and happy to help me throughout my wedding planning! The time and effort put into our bouquets were noticeable to everyone! Thank you so much for all of your help!The flower arrangements were beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2012

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

We were so glad to help make your day special. Congrats!!

kimberly · Married on 06/29/2012

I had Jim and his wife do the outside floral arrangements for my wedding on June 29, 2012. They were simply gorgeous and fresh ones. They were very helpful and worked with us based on our budget. I highly recommend them. Very professional service.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Alexis · Married on 11/12/2011

After meeting with several different wedding florists and much frustration, we arrived at our appointment with Sandy and her husband. They truly were the only florist that understood what we were looking for and were able to help us achieve it while staying within our budget. We wanted to keep the flowers for our wedding classic and simple and felt that other florists were trying to force us into much larger, expensive, and elaborate flower arrangements than we wanted; but not Mary Jane's. The day of the wedding, the flowers looked beautiful and the bouquets stayed fresh all day. Sandy and her husband are also incredibly nice people and a pleasure to work with. We were very happy with our decision to use Mary Jane's as our wedding florist and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2011

MaryJane's Flowers's reply:

Thank you!!..We enjoy what we do and were glad to be part of your special day!