Mary Kaitlin Photo Reviews

Mary Kaitlin Photo 5
Mary Kaitlin Photo 6
Mary Kaitlin Photo 7

Lynnae Gillard · Married on 08/11/2019

Captured our Wedding Day Just as We Wanted, Needed, & Wished!

Mary was the absolutely best photographer we could have asked for! She was flexible with our day-of schedule and which photos we most wanted, she was kind and professional, she was attentive to capturing details throughout our day that mattered to us, she was calm and encouraging, and just a positive presence throughout the day. We love our photos and couldn't recommend Mary enough!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Marli

Marli Fitzgerald · Married on 07/05/2019

Mary is so easy and fun to work with!

Mary did an awesome job! We loved working with her the day of the wedding. She was so sweet and great at posing us for pictures! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Kate Baker · Married on 06/20/2019

Wedding celebration dinner 2019

Mary was absolutely amazing! We hired her to capture our wedding celebration dinner and I am so happy with our pictures. She put us both at ease with the entire process and was great with our family and friends. A true talented professional. I love the photos and recommend her to anyone wanting beautiful photos at a fair price. So glad we found her!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 8
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 9

Sophie Metzger · Married on 06/13/2019

Personable, relaxed, wonderful!

Mary was absolutely amazing on our wedding day and leading up to it. I’m a big planner and can get stressed by details, but I wanted a wedding that accentuated the wonderful people in my life. At every step, Mary set my mind at rest and helped me remember the focus of my day. By the day of the wedding, it was like having a friend join my bridal party. She helped us stay on schedule, stay relaxed, and have a wonderful time. She even managed to get all our family photos (11 siblings and 17 nieces and nephews between me and my husband!) done before the wedding with joy and peace!!! On top of everything, her photos so beautifully and artistically capture my husband and I, and the day we had been hoping and planning for. They are breathtaking keepsakes we will cherish forever. We LOVE MARY!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing all around!!

Hands down more than I could have hoped for! Super sweet and funny! She makes you feel like you've known her for years! The pictures came back quickly and captured all of our special moments! I loved all of the candids we got. You can really feel the emotion in every picture. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jackson

Jackson Park · Married on 11/03/2018

Photographer prodigy and professional!!!

There are four undeniable reasons photographer Mary Bowman is the best.

1) Amazing Photos. We really liked how she captivated not only the posed pictures but the ones where we interacted with our guests and the truly joyful moments. Also, Mary is an artist that seems to never settle with the quality of her photos but pushes to be better.

2) Calm. Mary has a talent for helping everyone enjoy themselves and look their best for the pictures she takes. She even took a photo of a crowd over 200. And man she can get LOUD too which helps!!!

3) Proffesional. Mary knows what she’s doing and handles the business side of things with integrity and kindness. Beyond her years as a professional.

4) Fun. During the photo shoot with the different groups (family, siblings, wedding party, bridesmaids, etc.) Mary kept the attitude light by playing fun music. Also, Mary’s laugh is hilarious!

My wife and I loved having Mary shoot our wedding and it’s one of the main things we still talk about since our wedding. GO MARY!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Sophia · Married on 09/22/2018

Mary is absolutely a delight! She listens well to what we want as an individual couple, but also offers guidance and a professional eye to make the shoot perfect. My fiance and I have gotten so many compliments on our engagement photos and we are 100% content with the final product.

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Cortnee

Cortnee · Married on 09/21/2018

Incredibly talented and genuine photographer!

I could not be more happy that we found Mary and booked her for both our engagement and wedding day photos. Mary is so sweet and funny and instantly makes you comfortable. She’s happy to answer any and all questions throughout the whole wedding planning processs. She shot the entire day of our wedding starting with getting ready and wrapped up with dancing at the reception. Her work is beautiful. If you’re looking for photos that are a work of art, you’ve found the right girl. Thank you for everything Mary! You went above and beyond documenting my dream day!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 10
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 11
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 12
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 13

Margaret · Married on 09/08/2018

Mary is absolutely amazing. I wish I could put in words how valuable she is. She is professional yet fun and talented yet humble. She was always on top of communication and truly listened to the vision we had for our big day. The photos she took were absolutely stunning and will be cherished by us forever. She truly has an eye for editing and for understanding her couples. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you, Mary!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Abigail · Married on 07/21/2018

Mary is SUCH an incredible photographer. If you're looking for someone to go above and beyond, you've found your girl. She has a creative eye for details and captures moments in such a beautiful way.
    Not only does she make you feel relaxed but her outgoing and fun personality make her a dream to work with!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 14

Bekah · Married on 06/16/2018

Mary is so much fun and will go out of her way to make sure you are feeling relaxed and having fun on your wedding day/photo shoot. She traveled all the way to Virginia to capture my wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 22
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 23
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 24

Audra · Married on 08/26/2017

Mary was so professional and inviting! She made us feel very comfortable and was so delightful to work with. We are so glad that we chose her to capture our wedding day. If you're looking for a photographer that is personable and will help you throughout the day, book Mary!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Emily · Married on 09/03/2018

Mary is consistently amazing every time she’s done my photos! She’s super intuitive, super knowledgeable, and knows exactly what needs to happen next during the shoot! I adore her style, and I can’t wait to have her shoot my wedding!!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 25
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 26
    Mary Kaitlin Photo 27

Elizabeth Montgomery · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful photographer makes for beautiful photos!

Mary is flexible, funny, and so personable. She loves her craft and it shows in her relationship to her clients and her product. You won't be disappointed working with Mary! She's spunky and will make you feel comfortable in your own skin plus deliver incredible quality photos. Don't miss a chance to book her!

Sent on 12/08/2018