Mary Jung Scott (non-denominational) Reviews

26 | Parker Dam, CA

26 Reviews for Mary Jung Scott (non-denominational)

1 User photo

Mary Jung Scott (non-denominational) 1

Jayne Russell · Married on 10/27/2018

Pleasant and professional

Mary is a delight to work with. She explained everything completely and gave us lovely choices of words and options to tailor the service to our wishes. We also really appreciated Mary's responsiveness. She never kept us waiting for answers. It gave us a sense of security that the legal aspects of the service would be executed promptly and correctly. We recommend Mary Jung Scott very highly.
    Jayne and Steve

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 08/11/2017

Mary was perfect! If you are looking for someone to officiate your wedding, she is everything you would want. Thank you for making our day so special!

Mary Jung Scott (non-denominational) 2
    Sent on 10/12/2017

Kirsten · Married on 07/02/2017

We planned our wedding in a short period of time and our correspondence with Mary prior to the wedding was extremely responsive, informative, professional, which made the short planning time that much easier. On the wedding day, she made us feel at ease and explained everything we needed to know for the day and for the wedding certificate application. She also is a pro at working with a translator for bilingual ceremonies!

Sent on 07/09/2017

schola · Married on 06/24/2017

Dear Mary Jung Scott , Thank you very much for the beautiful ceremony. You added sweetness to our day. Everyone in that room was happy because of the level of your professionalism , your sense of humour and gentleness. Thank you for taking the time to explain thinks to us . Thank you for reminding us of all that we would have forgotten to do . you are indeed a true officiant, you were great.

Sent on 08/01/2017

J · Married on 09/17/2016

Mary was professional, efficient, and very kind. We had emergency issues and had to make last minute changes in date and venue but she was amazingly accommodating. She made everyone so comfortable so we felt like we had known her for a long time! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Akane · Married on 06/01/2016

Mary was organized and made the ceremony experience a breeze. There was no rehearsal so some anxiety was there but Mary talked us through so no confusion of where to stand and what to do next etc.
    She was even so kind as to offer to take pictures!!! :)
    Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 11/01/2015

Mary was professional, prompt with her responses, very organized and a pleasure to deal with. We found her services to be a great value and she was flexible working with us to construct the perfect ceremony. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/03/2015

We are from Europe and we were on holiday in Canada and we decided to get married there. Mary is awesome and very, very flexible! Mary makes you feel that your best friend officiates your wedding! We were not just married, we made a great friend in Canada. This was the best wedding we have ever seen (not because it was our own wedding, but also because of Mary). Thank you Mary!

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • Z

Zorana · Married on 07/12/2015

Mary was absolutely amazing at officiating our wedding! She had such a calm and positive energy and she spoke so beautifully!! We felt that every word she said was so heartfelt and genuine. Our ceremony at the civic center was just perfect and we could not have had a better wedding officiant than Mary!
    She is truly great, and Mary we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!!:))

Sent on 07/14/2015

Katey · Married on 06/20/2015

I can only say superlatives about Mary! She was pleasant, bright, and well spoken during her visit. She came to our house, coached us succinctly about the license application and key times to submit forms. Shortly after she married us in our front yard...her words created such a magical moment for us that we didn't expect to feel! What a professional, lovely woman.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Aaron · Married on 05/16/2015

We found Mary on the Internet and could not have been happier. From the start of the process she was courteous, responsive and prepared. All of our guests were incredibly impressed with her delivery during the ceremony. Everything came together without a hitch and we were tremendously happy with the service she provided. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant. Thanks again Mary for your great work.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Cal · Married on 07/26/2014

We are so happy to have Mary Jung Scott as our officiant. She made everything so easy and stress-free for us, so we could focus on personalizing certain parts of our ceremony to reflect us. She was supportive and also provided great advice. We had such a beautiful ceremony, thanks to Mary!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Lee-Anne · Married on 07/12/2014

We wanted to thank you for officiating our beautiful marriage ceremony. You made it very special for the two of us. Truly a day we'll remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Slava · Married on 06/01/2014

Click, Click, Click. The photographer's camera was bursting with mechanical laughter. Giggles. Kisses. Champagne poured into glasses. Happy faces. It was nearly 20 minutes to 2pm and I knew that I had to go back inside the ristorante and meet our officiant to complete preliminary paperwork.

"Mary is looking for you, Slava" somebody said. Surprised, I glanced at my phone only to find out that I was 3 minutes late. "Already? Wow! She's very punctual." I thought to myself. Mary was there, on time, smiling, relaxed, inspiring confidence with her every gesture. Somewhere at the back of my head I knew I could count on her.

It was hard to believe that the last time we met was nearly a year ago and that most of our communication was done via email and text messages. Trust is something that is not easily attainable, but after our first meeting with Mary, my fiancee and I felt extremely confident and secure.

Armed with absolutely mesmerizing speech and an open mind, Mary made our wedding ceremony unforgettable. Cool and collect, she took lead and turned a slightly chaotic plan into a simple procession.

Mary Jung Scott was nothing less than exceptional. My wife and I could not have been happier.

Thank you Mary!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Natalia · Married on 10/05/2013

We were incredibly happy with the wonderful ceremony Mary performed for us. When we first met with Mary, she did a fantastic job going over the ceremony and our options and we were able to plan the simple ceremony we envisioned without any stress or pressure. She made this part of the wedding easy and simple and one less thing to worry about on the big day. We received so many compliments about how nice the ceremony was – many saying it was one of the best ceremonies they have attended!

Sent on 12/27/2013

H · Married on 09/15/2013

Mary was very professional throughout our wedding planning. She knew exactly what to say and followed the script that we selected. However, I really appreciated that she took the time to memorize her speech and made eye contact with the crowd, rather than reading it straight off the page, which made the audience and guests really engage in what she was saying. She also created a very friendly and relaxed mood at the ceremony. We got many compliments about her from our guests and we have already referred her to our friends. In fact, my bridesmaid already made an appointment with her to officiate her wedding in June this year. We are very glad that we chose Mary to be our officiant.

Sent on 02/25/2014

Sophia · Married on 09/04/2013

Mary assisted in many ways before we even arrived in Canada for the wedding. The information she provided was invaluable. Once we met, it was like we knew each other. One of our reservation was having a person who didn't know us performing the ceremony; but it wasn't like that at all. What she said, the genuine nature in which she said it, definitely made it feel like she knew us, that the ceremony was about us. I loved it, and I should, it was my wedding day. Thanks Mary.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/24/2013

Mary was an amazing officiant. We were looking for a laid back, less formal ceremony and she was extremely helpful in providing us choices that met our needs.
    Her sense of humour help set the tone right from the start of the ceremony and it turned out exactly how we wanted it. We had a lot of great feedback on both Mary and our ceremony.
    Thanks, Mary! Your participation made our day even better!

Sent on 09/10/2013

We want to thank you Mary for the wonderful job you did as officiant of our ceremony. You really did a great job making us feel comfortable. Many people gave us compliments for the beautiful words you shared. Someone even said it was the best ceremony that they ever attended!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Elaine · Married on 01/04/2013

As a newly married couple, we do not have any experience whatsoever. Mary Provided us with excellent service. She set up a meeting with us, going through all the details to calm us down. On the wedding day, everything just went so smoothly according to the schedule.
    I highly recommand her!!! :)

Sent on 02/21/2013

Jordana · Married on 09/15/2012

My husband and I had a non-denominational wedding and searched for an officiant who could give us that. When we met with Mary, and after talking with her we right away knew she was perfect. She's incredibly sweet and soft spoken. Always a smile on her face and has beautiful ideas for quotes during the wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Y

Yana · Married on 08/18/2012

We had a simple civil ceremony in the City Hall, and had Mary as our officiant. Both my husband and I felt that Mary made the whole process and ceremony special. We found her very pleasant, professional, and caring for the words that were said (we also had a few comments from other people with the same kind of feedback). We are definitely glad that we chose Mary to be our wedding officiant.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Nicholle · Married on 08/18/2012

Dear Mary;

Shane and I just wanted to give you a huge Thank You for the wonderful job you did for us on Saturday. I had no clue about "the papers" till the next day when Shane apologized and I didn't know what for - he then quickly explained everything lol. Meanwhile, that whole time i thought it was me everyone was waiting on cause I was running late :) You were so patient, and again for that we Thank you.....I thank you!!! You did a beautiful job and everything was perfect.

It was a pleasure meeting you Mary, Thank you!

Yours Truly,
    Mr. & Mrs Marshall :)

Sent on 08/29/2012

Asya · Married on 03/25/2012

We were very happy to have Mary Jung Scott as our wedding officiant. She was great from the first meeting until after the wedding with some paperwork questions. Very punctual, easy to reach and reliable during our meeting and email communication. She has a great choice of readings, that we picked from, and also made our own additions and changes.

During the ceremony she was fantastic, very smooth, easy going. She made the ceremony so much more relaxed, cheerful, and sincere! We received numerous compliments from our guest of how great Mary was and how easy she made the ceremony seem!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Our ceremony was performed on the 24th of December, everything was perfect. The paper work was explained throughly before hand, the ceremony was sincere and personal and had exceeded our expectations. All of my questions were answered before hand and I was able to e-mail Mary as many times as I neeeded to. I would highly recommend Mary to officiate your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/27/2016