Mary Anastasia Photo Reviews

8 | Warren, MI

8 Reviews for Mary Anastasia Photo

Nick · Married on 03/10/2018

If you are even thinking about a different photographer, stop what you’re doing and hire Mary! Absolutely the best on the planet!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Johnna · Married on 09/17/2016

Mary was more than we could have wished for! If you are looking for someone who delivers great customer service she is your girl!! I think her phone is glued to her hand! She responds to every email or text message within minutes! For a stressed out bride this is a dream come true! She was very helpful in setting up an agenda for the day. She met with us in person serveral times before the wedding & even after. It's rare to find customer service like that these days. She even gave us a wedding gift-how amazing!! Plus, bonus her pictures came out amazing! She fit into our day perfectly not overbearing but firm enough to keep the wedding party focused & engaged. I cannot say enough good things about Mary! We were extremely satisfied.

-the Cade's

Sent on 02/22/2017

Krystal · Married on 09/03/2016

Mary was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our day everything we wished for. Her organization kept us as a wedding party on track. Her work is beautiful and we are so happy with the way our pictures turned out! We would 100% recommend her!!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Mary · Married on 02/05/2016

Mary is awesome! Wedding planning and the day itself was so stressful for me but hiring Mary was one of the two decisions I didn't second guess. She has a really calming presence and the ability to be a bit of a ninja - I didn't feel like she was in my face all day or uncomfortable in front of the camera, which is rare for me because I usually don't like having my picture taken. I am not exaggerating at all when I say that the best pictures of me ever taken were ones taken by Mary. Over six months later my mom still comments about how great the pictures are. Probably everyone says this about their wedding photos, but I feel like Mary did a good job at making ours unique and not just cookie-cutter wedding portraits. She listened to what we wanted and was receptive to trying things like long-exposures with sparklers. I will admit she wasn't the cheapest wedding photographer that we met with, but she wasn't the most expensive either (not even close) and she was worth every penny!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 02/04/2016

We had a unique destination wedding and Mary was AMAZING! Punctual, talented, professional, and very attentive to details! She's great at making you laugh and helping you find the best poses! Her turn around time is excellent! Cannot recommend her more!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2015

I am a type-A, organized and a tad OCD person & it takes a lot to impress me. However, Mary surely impressed me by her professionalism, punctuality, accessibility & quality. I'm sure I drove her insane with my emails, texts, and lists but she never showed it. The turn around time is impeccable!! The quality is to die for. I would recommend her in a heart beat! I priced out dozens of photographer & she was by far the most reasonable without compromising the quality.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Katie · Married on 09/26/2014

Mary went above and beyond to ensure that each and every one of my dreams came true. My pictures were incredible, and each one captures a perfect moment in time. She is funny, flexible, and amazing at soothing a nervous groom! Would hire her again and again and again (and I recommend you do the same!)

Sent on 02/11/2015

Julie · Married on 04/10/2013

When everything seemed to be going wrong with our destination wedding, Mary was there to make it right. She was always able to find something to make us laugh and capture the very best moment. She went above and beyond to bring out the best and her work shows it.

Sent on 02/28/2015