Marvin Tevaga Music Reviews

Marvin Tevaga Music 4
Marvin Tevaga Music 5
Marvin Tevaga Music 6

Kristy · Married on 04/20/2013

Marvin has an amazing voice and plays a lot of great music! I only wish I could have hired him to play our entire reception as well so that my husband and I could hear more of his stuff. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Nicki · Married on 03/28/2013

Marvin has the most amazing voice!!! When I heard some of his clips online, I knew he was the perfect guy for what I wanted for our wedding. My only regret is that I didn't get to hear him play and sing more, given I was busy with all the bride stuff. I would recommend Marvin to anyone looking for your favorite songs played beautifully in a Hawaiian setting. Thank you Marvin for making our day even more special!
    Love,
    Nicki and Tim

Sent on 07/04/2013

kevin · Married on 01/19/2014

3.5

Marvin's performance was absolutely amazing. We will remember it forever.

Sent on 03/12/2014

Jason · Married on 05/18/2013

3.5

Marvin is fantastic!!! Having Marvin serenade us at our ceremony really made our ceremony magical. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful he was. Everyone was impressed. If you get a chance book Marvin you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Krista · Married on 10/01/2012

3.5

Marvin is amazing! He is such a talented musician and incredibly professional. He even learned a couple of new songs for us! We hired him to do our ceremony music and at the last minute asked if we could book him for our cocktail hour. He was extremely flexible and having him play at our cocktail hour was a highlight for many of our guests. I absolutely, 100% recommend Marvin for a professional, memorable music experience.

Sent on 06/11/2013
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 10/01/2012

3.0

Marvin Tevaga played during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He is super talented and even learned our wedding song for us so he could play it when I walked down the aisle! His set during our cocktail our was a highlight for our guests and made our day even more memorable!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/03/2017

3.0

Marvin is so talented and his performance at our wedding was absolutely perfect. He can learn new song requests as well, which was exactly what we needed!
    Due to his popularity on Maui, you definitely need a wedding coordinator on the ground to get in touch with him, but otherwise no issues at all and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/18/2017

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

Quality music performance and professionalism in timing and flexibility. However communication could use much faster response time leaving the client feeling insecure about event plans.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Bryce · Married on 07/17/2014

3.6
      3.0

I'm kind of torn by this review. We were really excited about having Marvin sing at our wedding and MC the day. We asked him to learn 4 songs, two during the processional, the first dance and father/daughter dance which we paid extra for in addition to playing for about 4 hours during the day. Now Marvin's voice is awesome and sounds just like his youtube/website clips, he was by far and away our first choice talent-wise. He has a great personality and MC'd just fine.

However, we asked his assistant/manager whether he could play guitar for two songs, which his manager/assistant said he could do, but he played them on the ukulele the day of, which we weren't informed about (which is fine, but it would have been nice to be told). Also it seemed at least to us that he did not learn two of the songs and was just sight reading/playing them for the first time. If learning 4 songs was too many we could have chosen others he already knew, but we weren't told this and to hear the songs we requested and paid for in that way was really disappointing.

I still think Marvin is probably the best choice to go with if you want live music at your wedding in Maui, but just be aware of potential limitations when it comes to learning new songs....

Sent on 08/28/2014