Marvin Alexander Beauty Reviews

Marvin Alexander Beauty 2
Marvin Alexander Beauty 3

Mandi Lagrange · Married on 12/30/2017

Best decision!

Hiring Marvin to do my hair and makeup was by far the best decision I made for my wedding! Marvin had an extremely difficult task, because honestly, I had a very vague idea of what I wanted for my hair and makeup. Marvin was able to hear out my extremely disorganized dreams, then used his creative genius to give me a look that was perfect for me and so much more than I ever imagined. I was blown away by all the supplies and tools used that day and felt so at ease due to Marvin’s vast knowledge of the industry. From beginning to end, Marvin was beyond professional, friendly, and was truly a pleasure to work with.

In addition to myself and other bridesmaids, Marvin did hair and makeup for my mother. I have never seen my mom so confident in herself and she honestly glowed that entire day!

Marvin Alexander Beauty 4
    Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Gabriela

Gabriela · Married on 05/18/2013

This most amazing and attentive ever

I absolutely loved working with Marvin! I was so excited he was in the area when I had my wedding, that I knew he was the one I had to have for my big day. He’s so meticulous about every single detail and there was not a second that my hair and makeup was not flawless. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to feel like the most beautiful person in the world on their big day. On top of that, he was incredibly flexible with my day-of requests which took a huge stress off of me. Can not recommend him enough.

Marvin Alexander Beauty 5
    Marvin Alexander Beauty 6
    Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Colette

Colette Chipmen · Married on 02/16/2003

Made me look and feel amazing

I only knew Marvin for a short time before I got married, but I could see his amazing talent!
    Marvin did my makeup & hair for my wedding day back in August 11th 2012 he made me look and feel like the most beautiful women in the world.
    Thank Marvin for making my special day feel and look beautiful😘

Sent on 09/16/2019