Martin's Caterers Reviews

Martin's Caterers 3
Martin's Caterers 4
Martin's Caterers 5

Steven · Married on 11/18/2017

The entire staff was very courteous and professional with us as we planned and experienced a wonderful wedding reception at Martin's East. We were greeted with a dedicated event coordinator, Kim, who made sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. As promised prior to the wedding, our glasses were never empty and she took care of so many little details. Our guests were very complimentary of Martin's services both during and after the wedding. We are still getting rave revues. We would not hesitate to use Martins again and recommend this group highly!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you, Steven! We appreciate your kind words. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Please come back and visit us in the near future. :)

Jordana · event on: 11/18/2017

Celebrating our Pastor's 30th Anniversary was awesome and we couldn't have done it without Martins Crosswind's expert planning and consulting services. We sincerely appreciate your efficient, gracious customer service, the level of detail and the high level experience the staff has demonstrated in every aspect.

Sent on 02/15/2018

D · Married on 11/17/2017

Martins East is a tradition in our family for our wedding receptions. They never disappoint. Their customer service is wonderful! They always go above and beyond. I have been the Bride 25 years ago to now the Mother of the Bride and it was like going home. Thank you to all your staff for doing a great job!!!

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you D! We are so happy to hear this. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back in the near future!:)

D · Married on 11/17/2017

David · event on: 11/11/2017

Dealing with Martin's Caterers was a pleasure. The professionalism of Marty Resnick, Billy Fischer and Ali Kuchman made the entire process run very smoothly.
    There was not a question that I asked about that wasn't answered quickly and professionally. During the entire process, I was very comfortable that Martin's Caterers had everything under control.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, David! I will be sure to pass this onto the rest of team. Please come back and visit us again soon. :)
  • O

Ophelia · event on: 11/11/2017

Martin's Crosswind at Greenbelt, MD has proven itself to be one of the top venues to host your party. They helped us to honor our Veterans at our Annual Fall Ball. We look forward to next year.

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you so much! We look forward to having you back next year and we promise to make it even better then the last. :)

B · event on: 11/04/2017

We held our Pastor’s Appreciation Celebration at the Camelot on Saturday, November 4, 2017 and a wonderful time was had by all. The congregation and guests said that the venue was very nice. Everyone commented that the food was delicious and plentiful. Everything was delicious and served nice and hot. It was the quietest banquet I think I have ever attended, people were enjoying their food and there wasn't a lot of talking going on once they started eating.

The banquet manager assigned to our group was very attentive and responsive to any request, which there weren’t that many of because everything was in place as we had already discussed. From the moment I met him until we departed for the evening I felt like I was in great hands and he would take good care of us and he did not disappoint.

A wonderful time was had by all and I am sure that we won't hesitate to use your venue and services again.

Thanks for helping us give our beloved Pastor a day of celebration to remember.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Wow, what a wonderful review! Thank yo so much.Your words will mean so much to our staff. We try to make each and every experience the most memorable one. Please come back and see us again soon.

Tasha · event on: 11/04/2017

CCF was very happy with Martin's Valley Mansion for our Corporate Gala on November 4, 2017.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Tasha! We hope you visit us again soon. :)

Jahaira · event on: 11/04/2017

Marins West was one of many venues we viewed for our daughter’s quinceañera. The reasons we made it our choice was the service and attention put forth her special day! Starting with their planner! She stayed up to date with everything down to every detail. The day of, their managers and staff did an amazing job making sure everything flowed accordingly! Everything and everyone had such a good time, that I’m still getting calls about our daughter’s quinceañera! Martins for sure is in our plans for upcoming events in the future! Everything is there and offered for any special occasion! This is definitely a great choice for any special day!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sara · event on: 10/29/2017

Working with Bob & Richard was refreshing! Being an Events Manager myself, and working with many venues in a year, I have worked with all kinds of teams! This one is a well-oiled machine. Their work together is so seamless that you don't know where one has stopped and another has picked up.
    The team at Martin's Westminster was flexible throughout the entire planning process, and also on the day of the event, I felt like the most important person in the world! All attention of all staff was on our event. I'm so appreciative for the entire team, who made our event extremely successful.
    The food was extraordinary, and the serving staff professional. It is rare to find such a terrific spot in Carroll and/or Howard County that provides such value for the dollars spent.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Wow, what a wonderful review Sara! Thank yo so much.Your words will mean so much to our staff. We try to make each and every experience the most memorable one. Please come back and see us again soon in the near future. :)

Lila · event on: 10/28/2017

Excellent service from start to finish....Zina, and the banquet mgr and staff were simply Amazing

Sent on 12/07/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you Lila! Your kind words will surely put a smile on our staffs faces. Please come back and visit us again soon. :)

Sheila · event on: 10/26/2017

We have been working with Martin's for years, and appreciate their professionalism and support for our events! It is nice to know we can count on having things go smoothly, and our guests always enjoy the food.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Hi Shelia! Thank you so much for your kind words..... We try to make each and every experience the most memorable. We look forward to seeing you next year. :)

raymond · event on: 10/22/2017

The service provided was exceptional. The staff was very professional and attentive to our every need and request. Will gladly recommend to anyone seeking such a venue for any affair.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you Raymond! Your words mean so much to hard working staff. Please come back and visit us again soon in the near future. :)

Janet · event on: 10/14/2017

My birthday party was fabulous because of everything that Martin's did. The venue was AMAZING, the purple uplights really enhanced the beauty of my plum and silver theme and the food was just fantastic. Every guest had a great time and appreciated how well the staff and the floor manager was with us. Wincy Williams is truly a God send and really turned my dreams into a reality. I am so appreciative of everything the Camelot did to make my 60th birthday party all it was and more. THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you Janet! We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful Birthday. We love what we do and try to go above and beyond to make it a fabulous experience for all. We hope you come back and see us again soon in the near future. :)

Terri · event on: 10/13/2017

Working with Bertha and then Joette was wonderful. Joette gave guidance for food, acquiring a D.J. and layout of the room. She was a great pleasure to work with. Franklin, our host for the day was fabulous! Anything that we needed, another place setting, time to announce the tables for food, everything he did was with the biggest smile and sincerity! Working with the staff at Martin's is so easy. They make everything flow very smoothly. Highly recommend any Martin's location. Oh, the food! The food was delicious! So many compliments on the crab cakes, the craving stations, staff was going for 2nds and 3rds! Hats off to the chef!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Wow, what a wonderful review. Thank you, Terri! I will be sure to pass this onto the rest of the staff. We are so delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience. Please come back and visit us again soon! :)

Janice · event on: 10/09/2017

Great management staff. Very responsive to our needs.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Thank you Janice!

Marcia · Married on 10/07/2017

The most beautiful place ever! Martin's Crosswinds Greenbelt. I received impecable service, from the staff to décor of the room. Celebrating my mom"s 80th surprise party will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. My mom and her guest are still raving about it. Thank you all for outstanding and professional service. I can't wait to have another grand event and it will surely take place at Martin's.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you Marcia! We are so happy to hear this. Please be sure to share pictures with us on Facebook and tag @MartinsCrosswinds. Your kind words mean so much to us. We hope to see you back soon! :)
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/05/2017

We cannot thank all of the staff and event planners at Martin's Crosswinds for the exceptional services they provided to make our wedding day memorable. The care and attention to every detail was beyond what we could have hoped and our guest are still talking about the elegance of the entire evening. Thank you for making our wedding day The Best Day Ever!!

Yvonne & Norvain Morgan

Sent on 07/06/2018

Dottie · event on: 09/30/2017

The event coordinator Karen Baker gave such detail and extreme effort prior to the event it made everything perfect. The attention to detail from the staff and chefs was fantastic. We were treated like royalty. The staff was professional and the quality of work they performed was unbelievable. Constant smiles and total respect was provided the entire night. I highly recommend Martin's specifically The Valley Mansion!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Hi Dottie, Thank you so much for your kind words. I will be sure to pass this onto Karen and Martin's staff. we are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful time and we hope to see you back in the near future. :)

Jonathan · Married on 09/16/2017

Words couldn’t express how helpful Ali was to us during the whole process! As I work in hospitality as an Assistant General Manager, I know how important details are on the operations side. Everything and everyone was amazing and Brent and Ava made my wife and I feel like we were on top of the world. I thank you and your staff from the bottom of our hearts. With love The Holland Folks

Sent on 10/12/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jonathan! I will make sure to pass this onto Ali, Brent & Ava and the rest of our staff. Wishing you lifetime of love and happiness! <3

Peta · Married on 09/16/2017

Loved this place and their one stop shop setup. My now husband and I were not able to have our ceremony at this location due to religious reasons but would definitely recommend newly couples who do not have such requirements to host their ceremony here. The staff were always accommodating and our planner Sue was fantastic! She made the entire process fun and relaxing.

Martin's Caterers 6
    Sent on 10/01/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Peta! I will make sure to pass this onto Sue. Wishing you lifetime of love and happiness! <3

Sherrie · Married on 09/15/2017

Everyone was great The two ladies and Gentlemen that were there on Friday Day were excellent. Also the Bar Lady was their all day and she was always so pleasant.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you Sherrie! We appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you back soon! :)

Timi · event on: 09/11/2017

Martin's Crosswinds was very helpful in the planning of my meeting. On the day of the meeting they quickly responded to every need. We will be using them in the future.

Sent on 11/09/2017

LeMo · event on: 09/10/2017

We are so thrilled that our clients chose Martins West as their venue. The thing that stuck out the most for us was, even though Martin's is a big business they kept themselves cool and organized throughout a lot of our last minute changes and craziness.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Hi LeMo, Thank you for Kind words! We are delighted to hear about your overall experience and we appreciate you wonderful review. We hope to see you back in the near future. :)

Ashley · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at Martin's Valley Mansion on September 9th, 2017. Our wedding was so incredible! It was our dream come true. Bertha helped us with wedding planning from start to finish to make our wedding dreams a reality. She was so helpful with every detail and even with our last minute changes. Bertha was organized, hard working, experienced, and knowledgeable about planning weddings/events. Karen was also very kind and helpful when Bertha was on vacation or out of the office. Everything was fantastic and the staff worked hard to put together every detail as we had discussed in our meetings. Shout out to Linda who assisted my husband and I throughout the night... she was very hard working and kind. Our favorite part along with many of our guests was the dessert bar... intense music played while an entire wall opened up to display the dessert bar. We can't stop talking about how amazing our wedding turned out. Thank you to the entire Martin's Valley Mansion team. Thanks to you all our wedding was literally a fairy tail. I wouldn't change a thing.

Martin's Caterers 7