Martin's Caterers Reviews

Martin's Caterers 6
Martin's Caterers 7
  • I

Ivalyn · event on 04/19/2018

Our chirch’s 90th anniversary gala was awesome. The parishioners are still talking about the great time they had!!! The venue, staff, and food were great!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Ms. Barbara · event on 04/13/2018

Martin's Crosswinds provided more than excellent service for our Pastor's 30th Anniversary Celebration Banquet. The Staff beginning with the Event Coordinator to the Banquet Manager and Servers were very professional, efficient, and helpful. More important you are made to feel welcome and that your event is very important to them and they will do whatever it takes to see that it comes off well. Our Event Coordinator and Banquet Manager were the best to work with.
    Martins Crosswinds is the venue for your special event.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Marie · event on 04/06/2018

My event was a fundraiser for our Non profit organization. Martin's staff are trained professionals in hospitality management. Every event includes a "wow" factor in the room décor and appearance of the building. The lights sparkle, the staff are attentive and the sales team are aiming to please and assure your event is a success. Sue Davis is professional, charming, easy to work with, and keeps you on task to assure all information is available to her staff for a great event outcome. No matter if other events are in the building, the maître D and banquet staff make you feel like your event is the most special one in the building.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Malika · event on 03/30/2018

Our wedding reception was executed perfectly and out guests let us know they felt we cared about them.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Kasha · event on 03/30/2018

First and foremost, I must thank Zina for providing me with exceptional customer service. The process went seamlessly. The staff and banquet manager were very gracious and kind on the day of my event. I will absolutely patronize Martin's Crosswind again for my next event. The food was amazing, their were no complaints from guests. My guests are still raving about the ambience, scrumptious buffet, and not to mention my fashion show. Thank you to the General Manager, Zina, the Banquet Manager, the Chef, and the amazing Staff. God bless you all!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Carol · event on 03/23/2018

When planning a corporate event, there are always 101 details that need to be considered. But when I deal with Martin's West, I never have to worry about the venue, the food, and the service, because it's impeccable from start to finish. The menus are extensive and easily customized. The rooms and the set-ups are elegant and polished. And the staff will do anything and everything to make the event as smooth as possible.

If you are in charge of an event where it's imperative that you make a great impression, you cannot go wrong with Martin's West. After every event my organization had at that venue, there were multiple clients who asked about having their own events there. That's some impressive feedback!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Angela · Married on 03/15/2018

The venue was absolutely amazing . Every one at Martins truly went above and beyond our expectations and truly made myself and my husband feel like royalty on our big wedding day ??

Sent on 03/28/2018

Karen · event on 03/09/2018

The Staff was excellent to work with. The decorations were awesom our event was flawless thanks to everyone working at Camelot by Martins. Thanks to all.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Gail · event on 03/03/2018

Martin's is a class act. They are a high volume operation, but their staff make you feel like your event is the only one on the books. I work for an agency that serves people with disabilities, many of whom attend our annual fundraising gala. We have multiple special dietary needs for our event, even down to pureed food for a couple of our clients. Martin's makes it look easy to serve 400 people the right entree! Their sales and management staff are professional and kind, and obviously well-trained. I would highly recommend trusting Martin's for any event-they make you look good.

Sent on 03/22/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2018

Our wedding at Martin's West was amazing and everyone had a blast!!

The staff was fantastic! I have even had guests mention to me and my parents how smooth and on point the wait staff and bartenders were. Additionally, we especially would like to mention Ava, John and Bryan. Ava was fabulous!!! She was friendly and always there to check on us to make sure we had everything we needed. John and Bryan were extremely helpful in making sure everything ran smoothly. The food was awesome as well. Everyone we talked to mentioned how good the crab cakes were.

All in all we couldn’t have asked for a better night!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Emily · event on 01/29/2018

Martin's Caterers always gives a good impression to our guests. The staff is always friendly and professional. I love that they make suggestions based on their experiences and help with planning details for any kind of event.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Schanta · event on 01/26/2018

I had my retirement party at the Camelot by Martins. Absolutely spectacular! The food, the service, the cleanliness, the friendliness, the patience with me, the cooperation, the communication ... every aspect was awesome. My banquet manager Judd was fantastic! I would undoubtedly return to Martins if ever in the need again.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Heather · event on 01/23/2018

Our company uses several of the Martin's facilities throughout the State of Maryland and we are always pleased with the end result. Attention to detail is key to planning a successful event and Martin's never fails to deliver. We look forward to working with them year after year!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Terri · event on 01/06/2018

The quality of service I received from Camelot by Martin's was impeccable. From my initial telephone inquiry for date of event, to planning and scheduling, and then producing the final touches made my 55th birthday celebration an enjoyable and memorable event not only by me but by all attendees. I got rave comments from family & friends. The event manager and banquet manager were on point; I was in very good hands. The food was delicious and event room quite accommodating -- no stuffiness. Thumbs up for a job well done!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Pam · event on 12/17/2017

Martins Crosswind went above and beyond to satisfy our Company from the initial phone call to reserve the venue, the meeting with the party planner,our arrival the day of the event. Food was delicious and the room was decorated just as we planned. We were so impressed with the staff everyone was so friendly and attentive to our guest. We will definitely be using Martin's this year.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Ashley · event on 12/17/2017

As always it was a wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Jim · Married on 12/02/2017

We had our wedding at Martins. They exceeded every expectation we had, in every area. We were treated like royalty thru the entire day. I highly recommend Martins for any event.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you Jim! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back in the near future. Happy New Year! :)

Mary · event on 12/02/2017

We were pleasantly pleased both Years holding our BACC Christmas Party ???? All the Staff from receptionist,to planner,to staff that night at the party! Delicious food,beautiful decorations,friendly service??

Sent on 01/04/2018

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you Mary! We are so happy to hear that you were very pleased each year. We look forward to having you back again. Wishing you a very Happy New Year ahead. :)

Shirley · event on 12/01/2017

Very pleased with the service STAFF VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ACCOMMODATING. HAD a Wonderful 80TH Birthday party.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank your for kinds words Shirley! We are so delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful time. Wishing you a very Happy New Year ahead!

Tina · event on 12/01/2017

My organizations utilizes the venue yearly. The staff is very professional and responsive to my needs as well as the attendees. I receive a lot of positive feedback from the attendees. The organization has no plans to change this venue for their yearly event.

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank yo so much Tina! We look forward to having you back next year. Wishing you and your organization a very Happy New Year!

Tamara · event on 12/01/2017

Camelot by Martin's provided an excellent venue and service for my 50th birthday. My party was everything I imagined and more! Thge food! The decor! The service! Everything! A month later, and my guests are still gushing over the good time we had! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you so much Tamara! We are so delighted to hear this. Wishing you Happy New Year ahead. :)

Vickie · event on 11/30/2017

Our Annual Meeting was a great success! The staff was very professional and able to accommodate our request. The banquet manager was superb. The food was delicious! There is ample parking and reserved parking for VIPs.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Katurah · event on 11/30/2017

What a wonderful staff and venue. The professionalism of everyone was outstanding, the food was amazing and the venue was spectacular! I would definitely be using them again.

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • F

Fran · event on 11/26/2017

Wonderful customer service
    Went above and beyond
    Presentation was amazing

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you so much, Fran! Your words mean so much. We hope to see you back in the near future. :)

Bernice · event on 11/19/2017

I was so pleased with the service I received and the professionalism I was everything I wanted and needed

Sent on 12/11/2017

Martin's Caterers's reply:

Thank you, Bernice! We are so delighted to hear this. :)