Martin's Caterers Reviews

Martin's Caterers 4
Martin's Caterers 5

Rhonda Herold · Married on 01/18/2019

Great Place

We have been holding events at Martin's for many years now and have NEVER been disappointed. Bertha is awesome to work with and the staff is always polite and accommodating. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Antonia

Antonia · Married on 12/29/2018

it was a memorable experience and beautiful atmosphere

We had our daughter's wedding at the Valley Mansion and truly everyone left satisfied by the great service, excellent food and friendly servers. Will definitely return for our next affair.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ccbc Athletics · Married on 12/18/2018

CCBC Athletics gets Hall of Fame Service

Martin's Caterers has serviced the Community College of Baltimore County Athletics Hall of Fame Induction Banquet to the highest level of professionalism for the past eight years at its Martin's East location.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Carpet & Wood Floor Liquidators · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent Venue!

The food was absolutely amazing and the staff was responsive and friendly. Couldn't ask for a better venue to accommodate our company holiday party.

Sent on 03/04/2019

C e Carrington · Married on 11/17/2018

Unforgettable Treasure Trove of Elegance!

We had an unforgettable experience that months later our guests are still talking about. Staff was superb, Management went above and beyond to make sure we were "Tickled Pink!". Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Kim White · Married on 11/16/2018

Kim White band

Excellent service and attention to detail

Sent on 01/07/2019

KENDRA · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Anthony, Angelo, and the staff were amazing from beginning to the end. They exceeded my dreams and wishes. They went above and beyond for my wedding day. My guest, family, and I were well taken care of and we appreciate Martins.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Sabrina White · Married on 10/27/2018

Very patient

The staff was wonderful I like that we were able to bring own decor and little dessert table the buffet was delicious my husband was impressed he always says catering food is not good so he was very please for our daughter baby shower

Sent on 12/05/2018

Herman Randall · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful and memorable.

Presentation was impressive. Everyone enjoyed the food from appetizers to dessert. The banquet manager and staff went out of their way to meet the needs of all of our guest including a couple of children under 10 years of age!!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • W

Williams · Married on 09/24/2018

Martins at Camelot did an excellent job for us. Everything was perfect. No complaints from us or from any of our guests.

Recently had our 25th anniversary at Camelot. This place is beautiful and spacious with plenty of parking. The food and service were excellent. People are still talking about the quantity and quality of the food. The staff were very helpful, professional and cheerful. This is the only venue in this county we would consider using for any future celebrations. Camelot really made our day extra special.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Theodore Gross · Married on 09/22/2018

Amy & Christopher's Wedding Martin's East

We were very pleased with the professionalism of all of the Martin's employees who were involved with our event. Louis and Tameka who were our event coordinators were spot on with the attention and helpfulness that insured that the wedding reception went off without a hitch.
    The buffet that we chose still has people talking about how good everything tasted, especially the crab cakes.

Sent on 11/15/2018

C. Ritter · Married on 09/20/2018

Professional, worry-free, excellent

Martin's staff was so attentive to my needs and desires from the first initial planning meeting to the very end of the event. The staff was so professional and made sure I was happy with each decision every step of the way. The room was so elegant and the servers were fast and efficient. The food was excellent and our guests were so happy. It's the perfect venue for any gathering and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/12/2018

Top notch service!

Our agency has used Martin's Caterer for several events each year. Each time, staff are responsive, attentive and nothing but helpful. The day of each event, everything is exactly as planned and service is always top notch!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Christel Thompson · Married on 08/20/2018

A dream come true

My sister mother and I wanted to plan my grandparents 75th wedding anniversary. Martina west helped us from start to finish accommodating our budgets and requests. Everything went off flawlessly during the event. I couldn’t have ask for a better place to honor my grandparents. I have been attending events at martins west since I was 5 years old and one day I plan to have my wedding reception here!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Deborah · event on: 07/08/2018

My husband’s birthday party was the best ever. Everything was beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was excellent, and the head host was outstanding.

Great party. Everyone had a blast.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Donna · event on: 06/27/2018

Everyone and everything was just how we envisioned it to be. Thank you

Sent on 07/20/2018

Aleta · event on: 06/15/2018

Before signing the contract, Sales Rep. Diane Bosse explained everything and gave me additional information on things I could do to make this event memorable. She worked with me through emails and phone calls. I was given deadline dates when final guest counts and payments were due. We treated each other with mutual respect. Any questions I had I would email her and she responded back to me timely. I was aware of my responsibilities which I believed why everything went smoothly. It took team work, and I was blessed with the right person to work with.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Molly · event on: 06/10/2018

Extremely professional job, from the sales representative all the way to the servers in the ballroom. Food was great.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Donna · event on: 06/09/2018

The staff is very amiable and friendly.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

We chose Martin's Crosswinds to celebrate my parents 30th anniversary and it was phenomenal. It was so special because they had their wedding reception at Martin's Crosswinds thirty years ago, so it only felt right that we gave them that experience again. From the setup to the service, our guests were so happy. Nick, the general manager, was instrumental in ensuring that our event would be amazing. The event staff was fabulous and our event planner, Zina, helped make the planning seamless and special. Thank you Martin's!

Martin's Caterers 6
    Sent on 06/13/2018

Lyndsie · Married on 05/26/2018

Deciding to have our wedding reception at Martin’s (Greenbelt, MD) was the best decision that we made!!! From the introduction until the end of the reception, the team at Martin’s was always on point. Zina was beyond attentive and assisted with ensuring that our day was everything that we imagined! When she said that this venue focuses on every detail, she meant it!! They did not miss one thing!!! Our family and friends enjoyed every moment of the day, and were blown away upon entering into the venue. Everyone at Martin’s deserves a standing ovation!!! Perfection is an understatement!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

John · event on: 05/12/2018

What can I not say about Camelot by Martins? Our treatment for our wedding reception was top shelf from the beginning, the planning and pricing with Carmen was out of this world. Her planning brought up things we would have never thought about on our own and the selection was abundant. The event was beautiful and people are still talking about the food (crab cakes were the best). We were treated like royalty from the time we arrived to the end, our every need was met without asking. The event speaker kept the event running smoothly and on time like we wanted it to run. I would recommend Camelot to anyone looking for an event with a beautiful ballroom, great food, great staff, and you want to feel good about your overall experience, Camelot by Martins is your place!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Theresa · event on: 04/25/2018

Our dinner event was a last-minute gathering of two churches that had just made the decision to merge. This was a special and meaningful time for members of both churches to fellowship together as they moved forward in the merge. We wanted the event to be especially nice, so we chose Martin's West. From the first moment I contacted them, through making accommodations for our size, deciding on the menu and cost, the decorum, beauty of the room, service during the dinner, flexibility of Martin's staff ... well, we couldn't have been better served anywhere. We will definitely keep Martin's in mind for future events.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jaymie · event on: 04/23/2018

From planning to implementation, the Martin's West staff were wonderful.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Danica · Married on 04/21/2018

Martins West has been around for awhile, it's a hidden gem. Martin's West from the beginning, has been accommodating, flexible, professional, and kind to the very end! Sometimes, the professionalism or responsiveness from venues can start to slack as it becomes closer to the event date, but not Martin's West. We did our April wedding (both ceremony and reception) there. Our ceremony was done at their Garden Area. The entire staff that was a part of the planning and wedding day were absolutely great: Teresa (event coordinator), John (rehearsal coordinator), Brent (banquet manager), Ava (bridal hostess), all the waiters/waitresses, bartenders, and front desk receptionists. We wanted to set up our ceremony in the Garden area different than what other couples did in the past. Martin's West was very accommodating and Teresa worked hard to make it happen. She communicated closely with the DJ to make sure it was possible, to make sure the music/sound wouldn't be a problem. I think, if I am not mistaken, Martins West works with DJ Delights (DJ company) In the beginning stages of our wedding planning, Martin's West never pressured us to use them, but asked if were interested. We're glad that we went with them, they sent the best DJ ever. Martin's West being a huge catering company made EVERYTHING so much easier. We literally just worked with ONE vendor (ceremony, reception, food/drinks, cake) so everything and everyone were on the same page. It was CONVENIENT and AFFORDABLE. The food (everyone raved about the crab cake and mashed potatoes), ballroom, garden, and everything else was perfect.

Sent on 05/12/2018