228 Reviews for Martin's Accent Wedding Videos

Slideshow (5)
Short Form (2)
Multi. Cameras (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Martin Videos was a wonderful vendor! Very professional and responsive and I would recommend using them to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great job and great prices! If you want a no nonsense wedding film to remember the best day of your life, Martins is for you. We received a wonderful video with footage of our first look, ceremony and reception. They really did a great job and it’s a keepsake we will treasure forever!

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: DVD

Many decide against wedding videos because they are too expensive or fear the team will be invasive. With Martin’s, you don’t need to worry! They are extremely reasonably priced compared to other companies. Additionally, they worked with our photographers so that we didn’t have to do anything extra. They captured every moment and we didn’t even know they were there! My husband and I agree, that as this was the most important day of our lives (which passes by in a blur) this video helps you to relive all of those incredible moments over and over again!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Traditional, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

I added on extra time only a short time before n it was no problem. Every time I contacted them I received a response within hours. I will recommend them. My son just got engaged and told them they have to use this company.

Profile Picture Eileen, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing from start to finish!!

Profile Picture Carly, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Traditional, Raw Footage, DVD

Excellent videography! Couldn't be happier with our video

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We got married 11/04 and used Martins Videography, I am so happy that we chose them as our videographer. The price for the package was very inexpensive especially compared to other videographers that I have spoken to. John was very easy to work with. Our videographer for the day was Jabar. He captured every moment, and was very professional working with us. We just got our video back and loved every second of it great quality and very nicely put together!!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Jon who filmed our wedding was awesome. He was extremely professional. You couldn’t tell he was filming at all which is was most couples want. He definitely captured the best and greatest moments! John the owner was also great. He responded to any inquiry I had in a timely manner. The price was great also and they were also worth it!!! So happy with them!!!

Profile Picture Suzette, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My now husband and I loved Martin's Accent Wedding Videos! They were priced exactly where we could afford, and when I was inquiring about their services, John sent me recap videos from the same Church and venue we were getting married at. This made our decision so much easier because the recap videos were already amazing let alone seeing the full version. I would highly recommend their services for videography!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Martin's Video was great. We had two different videographers and both of them were really great and very nice. My wife and I felt very comfortable the entire time. Thank you!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing videographer and very affordable. I cried through the whole video when I watched it! We didn't even notice the videographer. She never got in the way and didn't miss anything. Definitely would hire again.

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Reception, Traditional, DVD

I had 3 friends that used martin’s reccommend then to me for my wedding and I am SO happy that we did. Their package options were super reasonable, their communication was thorough and very timely! For the day we had Jared and I couldn’t say enough good things about him... he was great! He explained everything to us right when he arrived, he was SO NICE, he offered us his help with anything we needed even outside of videography. He kept assuring us that we wouldn’t even notice he was there and he was totally right he wasn’t invasive in any situation but he was always there getting footage. I haven’t gotten the video back yet as me weddding was only a week ago but there is no doubt in my mind that it will be wonderful. I highly recommend using Martin’s for your video needs!! 5 STAR!!

Profile Picture Jeff and Kelli, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Slideshow, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception

I hired John for my daughter’s wedding and I am not sorry I did! I barely noticed anyone was videotaping during the wedding and when the video arrived it was beautiful! We laughed, cried and throughly enjoyed it! Don’t hesitate to use them! I will definitely be recommending Martin’s!

Profile Picture Antoinette, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Reception

Absolutely Amazing!! It was 10 years ago Martin's Videos captured every moment of my sister's wedding day perfectly, which made me choose them for my wedding day this past August 20, 2017! Still Amazing! We just watched our wedding video and it was like we were back at our wedding celebrating the day all over again! I cried again with our vows, I laughed at the cutting of the cake and I enjoyed watching everyone dancing and having a great time! A huge Thank You to John Martin (Martin's Accent Wedding Videos) for an amazing video! You want the absolute best for a great price, you have to call Martin's Accent Wedding Videos....they are truly amazing! They deserve 10 stars!!

Profile Picture Kelly , 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We recently had Jon as the Videographer at the Southern Mansion in Cape May, NJ. He was extraordinary throughout the entire wedding. Jon always seemed to be at the right place at the right time, but was also "behind the scenes" and "out of the way". We didn't want a videographer that took over the limelight, and Jon was so cordial and respectful in every way while capturing every moment. Thank you Jon, you were phenomenal.

Profile Picture Rachel , 7/29/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Documentary

At first, we honestly didn’t want a video. However, there was just something special about capturing those special moments, the vows, etc. that were really important to us. We chose to go with an affordable videographer just for the ceremony. However, Martin’s video offered a very competitive package that allowed us to do both the ceremony and reception within a reasonable budget. The payment plan was helpful, because we had time. $95 up front, $400 before the wedding, and $400 before we picked up the video. Factor in $10 for UPS shipping of your video. Overall Martin’s Video was amazing! We barely even saw the videographer most of the event, with the exception of a few times on the dance floor, we could see the light from the camera in our faces. However, there were plenty of scenes in the video, we said “I didn’t even know he was recording that”. He captured so many special moments, especially candid ones at the reception. Looking back on the video we got to see a lot of moments that we, as the bride and groom missed, such as the pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, parts of the reception, etc. We got to see the laughter, smiles, and everyone having a great time. It was awesome to watch. The 10 minute recap was perfect, it captured all the best moments of the day in one video (no sound), just background music. The song choices were great. The video quality was excellent. I highly recommend Martin’s Video for your wedding videographer needs!

Profile Picture Christie, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Martin’s Accent Wedding Videos was a great experience. They were amazing to work with and did a great job. We love our wedding video so much!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They are the best. They took time to answer all my questions I received the clip yesterday and loved it.

Profile Picture Jayne, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They were so responsive throughout the whole process. They made it seem like they weren't even there on wedding day, even though they captured all the moments I wanted !

Profile Picture taylor, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Sam was our videographer and he was so great! He spoke with me a few days prior and gave me his cell to text if I had any additional questions. He was always on point making sure he was getting the best shots and just so nice! We can't wait to watch it! Thanks again Sam! We'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had John as our videographer and he great!!! He worked well with our photographer and kept the day moving along! He was always helpful! I highly recommend !!!

Profile Picture Emily , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Martin's Wedding video did a fantastic job! They were so professional and easy to work with! We were so excited when we received our DVD of our wedding only 1 month after the wedding! The video, sound, and picture quality is great at an affordable price! Would definitely recommend to use them!! Watching the video after and reliving it was amazing!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Traditional, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

Best choice we made for our special day captured every amazing moment couldn't be any happier will highly recommend martins accent wedding videos and I don't remember our videographers name but he was so polite and professional I wish I could rate more stars. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Monica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

If you are questioning whether or not to have a videographer, do it! Having a videographer was a last minute decsion for us and we were encouraged by friends to get one. Let me tell you, it's 100% worth it for the memories you have captured! We loved our videographer and are so glad we went with Martins Accent Wedding Videos!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews