Martini Kings - Retro Jazz for Your Elegant & Hip Wedding Reviews

2 | Woodland Hills, CA

2 Reviews for Martini Kings - Retro Jazz for Your Elegant & Hip Wedding

Doris · Married on 07/26/2015

The Martini Kings were fantastic! They played at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at my wedding. Tony even learned a song I had requested for me to walk down the aisle to and it was beautifully played. Tony and his band were very flexible to our requests and I received several compliments from guests about how great their sound was. Tony was responsive to my e-mails and was able to provide sound system and everything needed to make the day perfect. I could not have asked for more and they were very reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Erin · Married on 06/08/2013

When my husband and I were looking for a jazz band to play for our wedding, we came across The Martini Kings. We looked no further! We new right away that these guys were it! They have the style, the sound, and the professionalism that you want from a band. They are so easy to work with and will be the least of your worries when planning an event. Their song list is endless and they sound just as good as the original version. If you want great musicians that play great jazz then hire The Martini Kings. They are a true class act!

Sent on 06/28/2013