Martin Paul Photography Reviews

10 | Bothell, WA

10 Reviews for Martin Paul Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Valerie · Married on 08/08/2009

I would recommend Martin to anyone in need of a wedding photographer. He was wonderful at our wedding...I honestly don't know how he got all the shots he did! He seemed to be in several places at once. I really appreciate his attention to detail, picking up on things I may not have remembered on our busy wedding day. He did all the usual shots of family and wedding party, but he was able to capture so much more than just that. His candid shots, creative outlook, and unique framings and backgrounds for photos (sorry I don't know photography lingo!) are just wonderful -- unique and a pleasure to look at again and again. Martin is very professional and provided a very high quality service to my husband and me and we are very grateful for him!

Sent on 09/18/2009

Rachel · Married on 08/02/2009

Martin was a wonderful photographer!
    The first time I met with him he wanted to find out our style and what we were looking for in our wedding pictures. He takes beautiful pictures and is so nice to work with! I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event! He was very professional and went above and beyond our expectations! :)

Amy · Married on 06/27/2009

We hired Martin Paul to do our photography after I saw his pictures online. I fell in love with his photos because they expressed so much depth and emotion. I was extremely excited to meet with Martin and knew we would book him because his photos spoke for themselves. When I did meet him, I was impressed that he didn't push his services on me and that he let his photos do all the talking.

We met with Martin a few months before the wedding for a complementary engagement shoot and we had so much fun with him. We laughed throughout the session and came up with some awesome photos. One of those I bought in an 11x14 for our home because I loved it so much.

As for the wedding, Martin worked harder than any vendor we had. We received numerous compliments from many of the guests on how hard he worked and how he was everywhere! He was extremely professional and we didn't even know he was there most of the time taking pictures. We got incredible pictures from our wedding and they are absolutely stunning. Of all the things from that day, we will have these beautiful pictures to remember our day for all time. I still can't stop looking at them!

We would highly recommend Martin Paul Photography to anyone and everyone who wants the best pictures. He is affordable and works extrememly hard. We could not have been happier with him and his photos. We can't wait to use him again!

Kirsten · Married on 06/20/2009

Martin did a wonderful job working with us and our wedding party! He was willing to be flexible and did a wonderful job. The one thing we noticed was a lack of pictures of certain key people in our wedding and families. He did a great job with the photography, though, and was very well rounded for the most part.

Jenn · Married on 05/10/2008

Martin is very professional and holds high standards for his work. He provides not only good quality shots, but also good quantity. He has such a great eye for photos and his candids were some of the best shots of the night. I would defenitely refer him to my friends and use his services again.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Lacey · Married on 08/09/2008

Martin is truly a talented individual. The wedding pictures that he took are absolutely amazing. We are going to treasure these pictures for the rest of our lives, and I can say with 100% confidence that I would pick Martin all over again as our wedding photographer. He is also extremely professional. I will recommend Martin to any and every bride that I can!

Sent on 09/12/2008

Ian · Married on 05/24/2008

It's obvious from looking at Martin Paul's photography that he is a talented photographer but it takes much more than that to successfully document a wedding. Martin captured our special day with great care and great skill and my bride and I couldn't be happier with the result. Hard working, and I mean really hard working, friendly, accommodating, unobtrusive and artistic Martin is a pleasure to work with and the photographs he took are fantastic. We would highly recommend Martin Paul to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 07/28/2008
  • Bopha

Bopha · Married on 08/15/2009

We enjoyed working with Martin Paul on our wedding day. He was an absolute pleasure to work with even when a few things did not run as planned or on schedule. Martin was professional and flexible in our requests and he made it a point to ensure we were happy and not stressed. Martin's greatest strength is capturing the right photos to tell our wedding day story. We requested both fun and traditional photos and we received both even on the time constraint we were on. We hired Martin for the whole day and scheduled in a photography break between the ceremony and the reception but Martin suggested that we make use of that time to take more photos, this shows his commitment to his work as a professional photography and dedication to his clients. Martin spends time on each photo that he captures but the results are amazing. We've rated Martin with very high marks because we are truly satisfied with Martin's quality service and photography.

Sent on 10/03/2009

Katherine · Married on 07/26/2008

Martin Paul has an exceptionally artistic eye and will capture the most poignant moments of your event. As with any vendor, be very clear about exactly what you want, what shots to take, how many, etc. Martin is great! We will be asking him to do other portraits for us in the future.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Britney · Married on 02/14/2009

3.5

Martin Paul is a wonderful photographer and goes above and beyond requirements! His pictures are amazing!

Sent on 03/06/2009