Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting Reviews

Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 5
Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 6
Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 7

Annika · Married on 06/16/2018

Martha worked as our wedding coordinator before the wedding and was our “day of” coordinator on the day of the wedding. She also did all our of our floral design which turned out to be so gorgeous! As a bride who lived out of state for over half of my engagement, it was so helpful having Martha to make the wedding planning process run so smoothly. She made my life so much easier and made our wedding even more wonderful and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!! I loved working with MMCC because she was always so prepared, and honestly she was always a few steps ahead of me in the planning process which was so helpful because she had so many great ideas, suggestions, and solutions to my problems. Not only did Martha’s floral designs exceed my expectations at the wedding, but she also managed to coordinate my wedding day and make it run so smoothly even though there were some weather issues that could have ruined the day without the right planning solutions. Martha was wonderful to work with and such a calming presence on my wedding day and throughout the process. Her creativity along with her years of experience in the industry made her a joy to work with and easy to trust!

Sent on 06/30/2018
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 8
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 9
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 10
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 11

Meagan · Married on 05/26/2018

Martha served as our wedding coordinator, florist, and creative visionary for my wedding. She was there for any questions my mom and I had throughout the wedding planning process and she connected us with great vendors. The wedding could not have happened without her!
    What I loved most about working with Martha is how devoted, available, and personable she was with me and my mom. I knew that throughout the last year, Martha had a lot of other weddings and events she was helping with. However, she always made me and my wedding feel so special and that I was her most valued client.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 12
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 13
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 14
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 15
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 16
    Martha McIntosh Creative Consulting 17

Nelie · Married on 09/10/2016

After showing my wedding planner my flower preferences, she had one word- Martha. I met Martha with my family and we immediately fell for her beautiful aesthetic and her professionalism. We enjoyed working with her so much that we also had her do the flowers for both of our events on the Friday before the wedding.

The flowers at the wedding were breath-taking and everyone keeps telling me that the estate table in particular blew them away.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Barbara · Married on 05/21/2016

Martha made the most beautiful arrangements for my daughter's wedding reception at Fernbank Museum. The flowers were truly spectacular. My sister-in-law owns a floral business in Denver, and she is not easily impressed. She was floored. The venue said that the reception was so beautiful that they would like to use photos in their ads.

Sent on 05/29/2016