86 Reviews for Marry-Me-Ceremony

Non-religious (2)
Single Religion (1)
Catholic (1)
Agnostic (1)

Deb Walker worked with us so closely to tailor a ceremony that was personal and unique for our needs. Our guests loved it! They laughed and and we enjoyed the individual flair and panache that was personalized according to our wishes. We wanted something authentic and a bit unorthodox and we couldn't be happier--our guests I believe would concur! Deb incorporated humor, traditions from both our cultures and faiths and truly helped set the tone for a wonderful, inclusive celebration. She was flexible and met with us when we needed and she was incredibly patient with our many changes and revisions and accommodated all our requests. Deb was simply stellar and we wholeheartedly recommend her! She was great!

Photos
Profile Picture Patrick, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deb helped us out tremendously when our planned officiant backed out relatively last minute. She reassured us that we still had plenty of time to put together a memorable and special ceremony. At our first meeting, she brought along two potential ceremony scripts that even included some personal touches about us—and totally nailed it! Deb guided us through the process of what we'd need to get a marriage license and what we'd need from the venue for the ceremony, and made the process stress-free and as seamless as possible. If you're looking for someone to work with you to create a custom and personalized ceremony, Deb's the one!

Profile Picture Emma, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deb was absolutely amazing. She made our day exactly how we pictured it. Deb was super attentive, thoughtful and personable. I cannot have pictured a more amazing ceremony!!!

Profile Picture kayla, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Competitively priced, prompt with arriving the day of the wedding and prompt with emails.

Profile Picture Emma, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic

Alpha and I were super excited for our wedding day and Debbie made it so special. She is very professional, prompt, and understood what we were looking for in our ceremony. Despite the freezing cold weather, Debbie was there and spoke beautifully about the love and passion that Alpha and I have for each other. She was able to capture the essence of our love in the words she spoke. Thank you so much, Debbie!

Profile Picture Marrielle, 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I want to say that Deb Walker recently performed my wedding at the Rockleigh Country Club. The script she performed was warm and caring. I would highly recommend having her perform a wedding ceremony for someone looking for a spiritual script.

Profile Picture Anonymous , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deb was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding day! The ceremony was so touching and everyone still talks about how lovely it was!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debra was amazing. She made my ceremony fun and memorable. I received so many compliments.

Profile Picture lucenda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was an amazing experience! So happy with the outcome and everyone enjoyed it. I will definitely recommend your services.

Profile Picture Miledy, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deb was fantastic for our event. So patient and understanding she helped me through everything. She's funny caring and just simply awesome. I recommend her to everyone. If I could rate her at 10 I would. Thank you again Deb!

Profile Picture Tymishia, 10/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debra was a fantastic officiant for our wedding this past July. She's very knowledgeable and helped out both my husband and I when we were complete bundles of nerves. She went above and beyond to accommodate us for this occasion. She's incredibly professional and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to get married!

Profile Picture Tess, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deb was wonderful and so accommodating. Our plans and venue changed at the last minute due to the weather, and she didn't bat an eye and did exactly what asked her to. We would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Robyn, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wonderful to work with. We had a beautiful ceremony! Tons of compliments on our ceremony it was perfect! Would highly recommend to others!

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deb has been a pleasure to work with. We have unfortunately had extenuating circumstances in which she has been flexible and accommodating. I look forward to her marrying us in March.

Profile Picture Hope, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic

Debra goes above and beyond to ensure that the ceremony she performs is exactly what you're looking for. She incorporates humor, thoughtful and kind words and expressions of love in her ceremonies.

Profile Picture Rob, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debra was awesome. She gave us great examples and worked with us to combine ideas to make our perfect script. She was responsive, fun, and punctual! We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant/celebrant. Thank you, Debra!!!

Profile Picture Jeremy, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debbie Walker was fantastic throughout the whole process. She was flexible and helpful from our first meeting to the day of our wedding. We have gotten a ton of compliments on the ceremony and how mince Debbie was to our guests. I would definitely recommend her for your event !

Profile Picture Keri, 2/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

When we first met Deb Walker and she asked us to tell her about ourselves we had very few words to speak, only due to the stress of planning a wedding and our minds just being all over the place. But she made us feel very welcomed and relaxed which enabled us to gather our thoughts and give her an idea of who we were as an individual and couple. With the little words that's we were able to tell her she was able to capture exactly who we were and what we wanted to a perfect 100! She coached us from start to finish even going above and beyond to help us and make sure our ceremony was flawless and for that Deb we will forever be grateful. Thank you so much for being apart of day.- Jonathan and Sunita Wallace

Profile Picture Sunita, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deb was my officiant for my wedding in September and she was wonderful to work with from day 1! We did not want elaborate, drawn out ceremony and she completely understood. She gave us multiple ceremony ideas to choose from and then catered it to our personalities! Deb made the process so easy for us, which was exactly what we needed!

Profile Picture User5520351, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

She was great! She was very flexible and got back to my emails very quickly! On the day of the wedding she calmed my nerves and made the ceremony run smoothly.

Profile Picture Tracy , 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Debbie was amazing professional and we loved her!! Thank you again

Profile Picture Donna, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ms. Deb was very warm, sweet, and supportive of all our requests. She was helpful and made our day a beautiful occasion.

Profile Picture Loretta, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debra was amazing! She had such beautiful words and described both my husband and I relationship perfectly!! Our ceremony was everything I dreamed of! With laughter and love! If your looking for a perfect officiant who understands you then Debra is the one! Thank you so much for making my wedding perfect !!

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Debra is amazing. People can't stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was. She not only touched our hearts but everyone else in that room. She truly was the best person to marry us.

Profile Picture User5276257, 2+ years ago, 1 Review