MarryingMarc Reviews

3 | Long Beach, CA

3 Reviews for MarryingMarc

Jay · Married on 05/07/2016

Marc was great. He worked with us in preparing our vows and even talked with us about who would be in attendance so he could add little snipets about the people we love. This made for an amazing ceremony. It was also short and sweet so we could get to the celebration part.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Marc was a great individual. Made us feel comfortable and provided us with all the information we ask for. Our ceremony was fantastic and would highly recommend him to any future couples. What ever questions we had for Marc, he guide us to find the answer. Thank you so much Marc for making our day special. We couldn't ask for more.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Dee · Married on 06/01/2014

Wow, Marc was amazing! The process was very easy and he went above and beyond what was asked. We wanted a very simple ceremony that wouldn’t take too long but incorporated specific items that were important for us to have. In a non-religious ceremony, Marc was able to incorporate the lasso that was gifted from one of our families, and he also included a few popular Bible verses that could be appreciated regardless of denomination. I was blown away at how quickly Marc was able to “understand” my soon to be husband and I’s relationship. He translated our personalities and relationship to our guests beautifully! Thank you Marc for being available, flexible, detailed and so so so caring about this process. We had so much fun during the recital and during the actual ceremony I couldn’t believe just how perfect everything was!

Sent on 07/28/2016