Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

Marry & Tux Bridal 5
Marry & Tux Bridal 6
Marry & Tux Bridal 7

Kathleen · Married on 10/06/2016

A great family owned business that provides personal service with only one consultant working with you. I never felt rushed and the selection was really impressive. If you only want to go to one place to find "the dress" this should be it!

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • Sarina

Sarina · Married on 10/01/2016

I absolutely loved my experience picking out my wedding dress here! The store is nice with the bridesmaids dresses upstairs and all the bridal gowns downstairs. Tenley was my bridal consultant and really understood what type of look I was going for and helped me pick out the perfect dress! Since my wedding is still a year and a half away she allowed me to put 30% down so I can just hold the dress and not order it yet since I want to lose a little weight before I actually get measured and order the dress. I cannot speak highly enough of this store, and I will definitely be back with my bridesmaids!! Thank you Tenley!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Paige · Married on 10/01/2016

Lisa was perfect! Fun, knowledgable and welcoming!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/01/2016

Lisa and the staff were so helpful. Would highly recommend to anyone shopping for bridal gowns or bridal party attire.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Tenley was recommended to me by a friend and she was fantastic! Very professional but upbeat and excited. I never felt pressured to buy a dress which made it so much easier to make my decision.

I loved the selection of dresses and felt like I had plenty to choose from. I can't wait to see my dress in the spring!

Sent on 09/28/2015

I had the most amazing experience at Marry and Tux Bridal Salon. From the moment I walked in I felt taken care of. I am a plus size bride and had so much anxiety about finding a gown. I had convinced myself that I would have to settle for a dress because the things that I loved just wouldn't look good. I could not have been more wrong. Marie, my consultant, was spectacular. She made me feel so good about myself and so good about trying dresses on. She listened so well to what I wanted and helped me to understand my own vision. There was a huge selection of dresses to choose from and I was able to go through all of them at the beginning of the appointment and pick some of my favorites. I ended up with a dress that I absolutely love and felt amazing in. I also came with a large group of women to help choose my dress. They also had an amazing time and felt comfortable and so happy with the experience. I can not imagine having a better experience and cannot recommend them and more strongly!

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • Cori161

Cori · Married on 10/01/2016

I went to a few other bridal salons before finding Marry & Tux. I was a plus-size bride, so I struggled with trying to find places that had more than one rack of samples I could try on. Marry & Tux has a whole plus-size room, so you feel like any non-plus-size bride would feel while shopping for their wedding gown! I must have tried on at least 20 dresses there, and I knew exactly what I was looking for. We actually didn't even find THE dress at Marry & Tux, but I purchased it through them anyway since I absolutely loved them. Katy helped me, and was absolutely wonderful - she made me feel special while trying on my dress but didn't make me feel like she was just trying to get the sale. She genuinely wanted me to be happy with what dress I was picking. It was great that she even made sure she would be in while I picked up my dress so we could see her again! Thank you Katy, and all at Marry & Tux, for making me feel like a beautiful bride in my dream gown. I would recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lisa was the consultant who helped me find my absolutely perfect wedding dress. She was attentive to what I wanted and did not want, and I felt like she really got to know me and my style in the hour that we spent together. In fact, the very first dress I tried on was the one for me. Lisa had me try on a few others to make sure I didn't like another style better, but we both knew the first dress couldn't be topped! She was absolutely never pushy and didn't give me any dress out of my price range to look at. She gave me a couple options for jewelry and headpieces too. I would recommend this shop to anyone and everyone, and tell them to ask for Lisa!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

I visited the Curvy Couture Boutique at Marry & Tux just to see some dress styles, and I walked away with my absolute dream wedding dress! I worked with a dress specialist, Tenley, who went above & beyond to help find the perfect dress. She was friendly, professional, respectful & fun! There is a wide variety of dresses and the dress specialists have no problem getting you in/out of the dresses promptly so you can see several styles. The prices are beyond affordable -- when I found my dream dress, Tenley had us all guess the price. We were all off by thousands of dollars! My dream dress came in several thousand below budget, despite being a popular plus size bridal designer. You walk away from Marry & Tux with a designer dress for a low cost. You also have an amazing set of positive women who are there to celebrate you & your day! Absolutely love this bridal boutique!

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • Halesjade

Haleigh · Married on 09/24/2016

I had the BEST experience at Marry and Tux Bridal! I brought a few of my bridesmaids with me for my first appointment and Katy let us look through dresses at our own pace and pick out a few. After we did, she listened to the things I did and did not like about each one, and picked out a few great ones from that. I would have been lost without her help! I loved being able to try on so many dresses- as a size 18, it's difficult to do so in a lot of stores! I worried that dresses that were "plus size" wouldn't be as detailed and beautiful as ones I had seen in magazines, but Marry and Tux has an incredible selection of gorgeous gowns! At my second appointment (I wanted to go back one more time to try on a couple more), Tenley helped me decide on a dress and I was sure I had found "the one"! I loved the shopping experience and would definitely recommend it to any bride, especially the more "curvier bride"! I also found the perfect bridesmaid dresses at the store as well. Thank you Marry and Tux for your awesome staff and amazing selections!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/24/2016

Julia was absolutely wonderful! It was my second dress appointment and she made me feel so at ease, allowing me and my party to pick out dresses, never rushing me, showing me how a large dress would fit on me and allowed me to make my own thoughts first before offering advice! She was very kind and professional and thanks to her I found my perfect dress; I just wish I never had to take it off! Cannot wait to see it again in a few months and walk down the aisle. Thank you again! Oh and we also went the day before Thanksgiving with a 3pm appointment and they closed at 5; Julia did not rush us AT ALL, she let us have our moment taking pictures and hugging even though we accidentally extended past 5! VERY pleased!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Shara · Married on 09/24/2016

The staff at Marry and Tux were very kind and professional. They are very organized and had a great strategy for helping me to narrow down my bridal gowns. I found the most gorgeous gown there at a great price. We will also be purchasing our bridesmaid gowns from them. I highly recommend shopping here.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot say enough about Marry and Tux! I had been shopping around for a dress and visited a few boutiques and when I came in for my appointment, they were the first placed I had been where they really made me feel like a bride. They were so attentive and really listened to what I was saying. Being a "plus size" bride, when most bridal shops see a size 16 coming in, they aren't concerned with what you want, rather they are thinking of what they have that will fit you. Not Marry and Tux. The Curvy Couture room is every plus sized girls' dream! I could try on any dress I wanted and got to pick out the perfect dress because I LOVED IT not because I could get it on.

I'm glad I got to visit a few duds before coming into Marry and Tux so that I could truly appreciate how wonderful they are.

Also, let them know if you are tall or short when you make your appointment! They will pair you with a consultant accordingly so that they can help give input. I am taller and I was paired with Marie and she was absolutely fabulous!

Loved this place! Beautiful dresses and great service.

Sent on 02/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

I found my dream dress at Marry and Tux over a year ago, and was recently married in my dress this past September. Marry and Tux was the second bridal shop I went to. My first experience was very stressful and disorganized--the saleswoman kept throwing dresses at me in no real organized fashion, and I left feeling very overwhelmed and nervous about finding my perfect dress. The atmosphere was TOTALLY different at Marry and Tux. I was assigned to Marie, who was absolutely AMAZING. She knows her stuff and knew exactly what I wanted, even before I knew! The appointment started with me explaining the vision I had, what I liked and didn't like. I was then able to go through the dresses, pulling out dresses that I wanted to try on. The way she had me try on dresses was extremely organized and systematic--I would try two on, choose the dress I liked better and continue. This way, she was able to get a feel for what I liked, what flattered my figure, and it narrowed down my options. After trying about 3-4 dresses on, Marie left the room to grab a dress that I did not pull for myself, but that she thought I would love. I had it on for maybe 15 seconds and knew it was the dress! It was everything I wanted and more. She never showed me a dress outside of my budget, and was honest with me about what was flattering. Highly recommend this shop for all brides and bridesmaids! Experienced and professional staff, organized, and huge selection of dresses!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2016

Marry & Tux was the second bridal shop I visited in the search for my wedding gown and I was SO happy I chose to go here! I worked with Katy and she was amazing. I felt no pressure, and she really understood what style dress I was looking for. I knew as soon as I put the dress on that I had found "the one". I was extremely happy with my experience and I would recommend Mary & Tux to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/23/2016

After having a bad experience at a few Bridal shops in Boston I decided to go to Marry and Tux. What a great experience! I will recommend Marry and Tux to everyone I know who is engaged. The customer service was great! I had a pretty large party with me and all of my guest needs were met along with mine. I went in sure of the dress I wanted and the consultant insisted I try on a few more and I ended up finding an even better dress at a better price! Thank you Marry and Tux for the great experience I can't wait to pick up my dress :)

Sent on 11/02/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/23/2016

I found the experience at Mary & Tux to be fabulous. I have heard nothing but good things about them and was glad I was able to experience that for myself. I had gone to another dress shop prior and found no comparison in the two. I really liked that Mary & Tux had one specific sales person working with you to find the right dress. I would defiantly recommend to others.

Sent on 01/14/2016

I think the fact that I drove 5 hours round trip to go see the dresses this store had to offer, and I left happy with a dress bought, speaks volumes for this store. I am a plus size bride and was having very little to no success in the state of Maine finding dresses that I not only liked, but could even try on. I saw several good reviews of Marry and Tux and decided to look into shopping there. I called the store and the staff was super helpful in answering all my questions. The owner was even one of the people on the phone answering my questions. The day that I had my appointment the staff was amazing. The person that helped me was named Katie and she was so nice to work with. While in the appointment, the owner even came by and chatted with us. It was amazing to hear her story of the how the business was created and grown in her family. You can tell that she really believes in this business and wants the best for her brides. I think that brides of all sizes will have a great time at this store finding their dress. Plus size brides will enjoy being able to try on dresses and having a large variety of options. The curvy couture part of the store is amazing! I am so glad that I took a chance and a drive down to NH. Thank you to everyone at the store that helped me find my dress and made the experience so amazing!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

This was my first and only stop for a wedding gown and Lisa was wonderful! I was going "to just look" and I tried on a few dresses that I thought I would've liked, but the last one she picked out was the one! I wasn't too sure with it on the model, but as soon as I put it on, I couldn't take it off. Thank you so much Lisa! It couldn't have been a better experience!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Kathleen · Married on 09/17/2016

I had a bridal appointment on Saturday 9/26/15 with Katy! She was absolutely amazing! She really knows her dresses and gives her honest opinion! I was able to find my dress! She suggested adding some beading, so with her help I will have my own custom dress! I also found my bridesmaid dresses with the help and expertise of the Leora! Everyone at Marry and Tux is great! I met the owner while I was trying on dresses, she stopped to talk dresses and about the family business! Was absolutely well worth the trip from Boston to Nashua, NH!

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/17/2016

Marry & Tux was the very first place I went to try on wedding gowns, and it was also the last. I was so nervous, but from the moment I walked in with my large entourage, every person was so friendly and made me feel how special this day truly was .The selection they have in-store is incredible, definitely a dress to fit every individual style. Lisa helped me throughout the entire appointment and was a dream to work with. I fell in love with the first dress I ever put on, tried on several more, but the first one ended up being the one. I will probably be going back for my bridesmaids dresses! I would recommend Marry & Tux to any bride.

Sent on 10/13/2015

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at Marry & Tux. I went there for my first time trying on dresses and Katy made me feel at ease. I was nervous that I would feel overwhelmed or frustrated, but Katy was so knowledgeable and kind, and I ended up loving the whole experience. After trying on several dresses I tried on one that had everything I wanted, I couldn't believe I found something so perfect. And even better, it was fit very comfortably in my price range. I wasn't able to commit that first day, it just seemed too good to be true. But after obsessing about it for two weeks I made a week night appointment, which they worked with me on to make sure it fit my schedule, which was very helpful of them, and I went back up to try it on again. And it was perfect. Katy made the dresses buying purchase easy and comfortable for me. She walked me through exactly what she was ordering, what the different clauses of the contract meant, and what my next steps would be when the dress came in. She answered all of my questions and was patient and understanding that this was a big purchase! I would definitely recommend Marry & Tux to other brides. They clearly pride themselves on making the bride and her friends and family feel comfortable, and went above and beyond my expectations to create such a great experience!

Sent on 10/18/2015

I had the best experience at Marry & Tux! My mother and I were greeted with a warm welcome and we felt right at home.This was my second time trying on wedding dresses and I was determined to find my dress that day. Being a "curvy" bride I nervous about the appointment. However, Lisa was an awesome consultant and she made me feel confident to show off my curves! I would recommend ANY bride to head over to Marry & Tux find the dress of your dreams, I sure did! XOXO

Sent on 10/20/2015

PERFECT! I do not like dress shopping. Every timeI have ever shopped for any dress it has been horrible - so I was not as excited as many brides to shop for my wedding dress. I found Marry and Tux and immediately felt excited and hopeful. Its an hour an a half away from me but so worth the drive. Everyone there was so helpful and went out of their way to help me and make my experience the best it could be. I found my dress and was so so happy. Best experience!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Sara · Married on 09/17/2016

My experiences with Marry and Tux have been nothing but wonderful. I found my gown back in September with the help of Marie. She made the process so easy and fun. I have picked up my gown and when I tried it on the fit was perfect, Marie did a great job with measurments. The price was right, the quality is beautiful and I am in love with my gown.

Sent on 03/20/2016