Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

Marry & Tux Bridal 5
Marry & Tux Bridal 6
Marry & Tux Bridal 7

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

Staff was extremely informative and helpful. We have wedding party guests that are from the United Kingdom, so when it came down to sizing them for tuxedos, they were incredibly accommodating.

Tenley was my bridal consultant and she helped me find the perfect dress! She genuinely cared about my experience and made sure to listen to what I was looking for in a gown.

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 04/08/2017

I found the perfect dress for my wedding at Marry & Tux, and I had an amazing experience shopping here! This was the fourth store I went to, and after finding a few dresses that I thought I liked but didn't really love at the other stores, I ended up finding two dresses at Marry and Tux that I loved and decided between. One of the things that also made my experience here so great was working with Tenley. She was very honest and direct, which made it easier for me to make decisions (which isn't easy because I'm pretty indecisive - especially when it came to the final two dresses). I felt like she really cared about helping me find the perfect dress, and she has the perfect approach to pick out which dress is right for you. She was also very patient with me when I kept changing back and forth between the final two dresses, and she helped me make the right decision for me. Overall, I really enjoyed my experience at Marry & Tux, and I would highly recommend going there to find your dress!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Allison · Married on 04/02/2017

Until I found my dress at Marry & Tux Bridal, I had been dreading wedding dress shopping. I felt like I was under so much pressure because I hadn't seen a dress online that made me say, "That's the one!" My fiance and I also changed the date of our wedding, expediting it by eight months, which meant I had to buy something off the rack.

My first appointment was in the morning at a different boutique. I tried on at least 10 dresses and didn't feel any closer to finding my dress. The four dresses I had seen online and wanted to try weren't even in the store, and the stylist didn't ask me any questions about the style I was looking for or my budget. Every dress she brought me seemed like a random pick off the rack, so I settled on a dress and veil and put them on hold, mostly out of necessity than excitement.

I went to Marry and Tux that afternoon and had a completely different experience. Destinie took such great care of me and put me at ease. She was up front with me about pricing and the level of difficulty we faced with finding something that I could buy off the rack. She was also observant, attentive and asked all the right questions. My appointment became a simple process of elimination with us quickly figuring out what I liked about some dresses and disliked about others. We ended up finding my dress in about 45 minutes! I put a deposit on my dress that day, and Destinie had it prepped and ready to go two days later.

I love my dress, and am so excited to wear it on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jacquelyn · Married on 04/01/2017

Tenley was wonderful and so accommodating, I came back the next day after finding my dress but before purchasing it to try on the sample at closing time with a friend. Tenley then walked me through purchasing and ordering, and made me feel so special with the little gifts and positive encouragement. Thank you!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Meghan · Married on 03/18/2017

Marry and Tux had wonderful customer service. I went during the week and the focus was really on what I wanted and what made me feel best. I never thought dress shopping would be so stress free. I would recommend anyone to go to Marry and Tux the make finding the perfect dress easy.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

I popped into Marry & Tux on a Monday afternoon just to browse and ended up getting a walk-in appointment. From the minute my mother and I walked in, we felt welcomed and taken care of. I worked with Katy and she was beyond professional and made my wedding dress experience a blast! I fell in love with the first dress I tried on and Katy encouraged me to try on others to make sure that was it. Never did I feel pressured or rushed. Working with Katy was so much fun and I will recommend her and Marry & Tux to all future brides. I am beyond happy with my experience and dress :)

Sent on 04/29/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/17/2017

Had the most wonderfull experience both for myself and my bridesmaids! Marie was excellent, professional and gave me my dream experience!

Sent on 10/29/2016

My wedding is in January and I went to a few stores just to browse. Marry & Tux was my 3rd stop of the day. I already had two dresses I was debating on from two different stores. I did not plan on buying anything but Marry & Tux changed that. Not only is the place beautiful, their staff was phenomenal! I went in with what I thought I wanted and showed my consultant the two dresses I was debating on along with a designer I loved (Sophia Tolli). Marie let me try on several dresses I selected from the many dresses they have there. I found a couple Sophia Tolli dresses but I wasn't a fan. After trying on several different dresses, she said "I have something in mind" and she pulled a dress that blew me away. The best part, it ended up being a Sophia Tolli just not the style I had in mind. I found my dream dress by the designer I wanted. Marie is amazing, she takes in everything you say, doesn't make you feel pressured and she knows her stuff. I HIGHLY recommend Marry & Tux to any future brides! I will be going back for my bridesmaid dresses in July. I LOVED it there! If you plan on booking an appointment here definitely ask for Marie you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/05/2016

angela · Married on 01/21/2017

Marie and all the staff at Marry and Tux were such a wonderful help in finding my wedding dress! Marie was incredibly attentive and knowledgeable. I went to a few other stores before Marry and Tux, and they did not come close to matching the experience I had here. Will be making an appointment for my bridesmaids too!

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • KADenley

Kerry Ann · Married on 01/13/2017

The consultant was very professional, knowledgeable and focused on me and what I wanted. She listened to me and what I wanted in my dress and helped me find the perfect dress. Everyone at Mary & Tux made me feel special as it was a special day! I got a gift just for having the appointment and another little gift for ordering the dress. I couldn't be happier with the service the provided or the quality of the dress!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Angelena · Married on 01/07/2017

Tenley was super patient, kind, and flexible. I was super confused and she never acted frustrated or displeased with me. She was consistently reassuring, knowledgeable and helpful.

Sent on 03/15/2016

My consultant was very friendly, fun, and knowledgable about the stores inventory of dresses. I was dreading dress shopping for many months, but she made the whole experience very enjoyable. She was able to pick up on the details of what I liked and didn't like, and ended up finding the perfect dress for me!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Kara · Married on 12/31/2016

The bridal consultant was extremely helpful and friendly.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

Marry & Tux carries the most beautiful dresses! I'm a wedding photographer and always love hearing when my clients say they got their dress from this remarkable store. Tenley at Marry & Tux is a dream to work with! She knows EVERYTHING about wedding dresses. When I get married someday, I plan on working with Tenley! I'm always referring clients to her because I know she will treat them with utmost care. Tenley's so nice, too! 5 stars. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kathleen · Married on 12/10/2016

Really enjoyed my experience with Marry and Tux. I shopped for my dress in January (for my December wedding) and Kate was beyond helpful. When I first went in, I selected several dresses well over my budget (lack of paying attention) and so Kate pulled several more options within my budget that were similar to my original picks. She gave her honest opinion on dresses and helped me to pick a flattering, beautiful, budget friendly dress.
    The dress took 8 months to come in and while the pickup days were a bit difficult to work with (no weekend pickup and strange weekday hours) I was able to schedule a time to leave work early and try on, pick out a veil, and pay for my dress within 30 mins.
    Great selection, great pricing, great consultants :)

Sent on 10/13/2016

I had a great experience trying on dresses that actually fit me! It's hard for a girl over a size 16 to find a salon that has sample dresses that give you a realistic idea of what the dress would look like if it were the right size. Glad to say I said yes to the dress here!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kim · Married on 12/09/2016

Marry and Tux is a highly professional with a beautiful atmosphere and amazing employees. They truly make your day of trying on wedding dresses all about you! I told them exactly what I liked and my price range and I left with just that! Their dresses are AMAZING and the QUALITY is phenomenal! My Mom had made the appointment for me and sadly she passed away suddenly a month prior to the appointment. Needless to say it was the hardest appointment I have ever had to go to without her. Tenley, the young woman helping me find my dress was extremely kind and helped through the day. She made me laugh and gave me tissues when I would cry. She even cried with me. When I found my dress with Tenley's help I was fortunate enough to meet Barbara, the owner of Marry and Tux. She told me how amazing I looked in my dress and acted as a "mother figure" for me on that day. As hard as this day was, I would never have been able to do it without Tenley and Barbara. They are amazing women and I am absolutely in love with my dress and the bridal store Marry and Tux. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

Awesome service and great choices. The boutique had a variety of dresses for "curvylicious brides", like me. Julia was my bridal consultant and she did an amazing job finding what I was exactly looking for. I was not expecting to leave the store with a dress, but it did happen. I had visited many boutiques; tried on more than 25 dresses and there was nothing that had caught my attention or even made me feel BEAUTIFUL. Julia's enthusiasm, friendliness and helpfulness was a big factor in making a decision.
    Thank you Julia and Marry & Tux Bridal..

-Jessica

Sent on 05/17/2016

Audrey · Married on 11/12/2016

Every single interaction I had with various people at Marry & Tux were phenomenal, especially the owner, Barbara and the woman who helped me find my dress, Katie. Everyone is professional, genuinely lovely and so helpful. As a plus size bride I found dress shopping elsewhere to be frustrating, embarrassing and completely uncomfortable. At Marry & Tux I was treated like a bride, not an inconvenience. I had what seemed like endless options to try on in my size. It was what I dreamed shopping for my wedding dress would feel like, and more! I found my gorgeous dress!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Kristin · Married on 11/12/2016

From the moment I walked into marry and tux my amazing experience began. The staff were so friendly and welcoming. I was SOOO stressed about shopping for a wedding dress. Most people can't wait to go, but I was worried I wouldn't find something that fit. Most sample sizes are small and i was worried i wouldn't fit into anythinh. Well, let me tell you they have EVERY size at marry and tux. Not only did they have so many dresses that fit, but SO many options!! The girl that was working with me was AMAZING! She was patient, kind and so helpful. Once she realized the style I liked she started pulling more dresses to help me find my dream dress and I DID! I can't tell you what an amazing experience this was!! Highly recommend marry and tux! The dresses were gorgeous and the staff was phenomenal. Do yourself a favor and shop here first!!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Joan · Married on 11/12/2016

My experience was excellent from start to finish!! I was seen right at my appointment time. I was received with a warm and friendly greeting. I was so surprised to receive a beautiful pair of pearl/rhinestone stud earrings just for visiting the shop. My consultant Marie was super helpful. She explained my appointment. I had a private viewing room and when I said yes to my dress, I entered a larger viewing room with a three way mirror. My private room had bottles of water for my party and I was offered under garments. I was treated so special. There was so much attention paid to the details. The best customer service I received in a very long time!! I think all brides should experience Marry & Tux to see how it should be done. I'm a plus size gal and the curvy boutique had everything for me to try on, and even in my price range! I did not leave with the dress. I went to another shop and could not believe the lack of customer care. I was going to return to Marry & Tux but they had closed for the day. The following business day I was waiting for them to open so I could purchase my "Lysa gown". I got a call from Marie saying I saw you called are you saying "yes" to the dress. I was so impressed that they saw my name on the caller ID because I did not leave a message.Two days later I received a hand written note from Marie thanking me for my purchase. She included details about our time together and my gown. Now that is above and beyond!! Nice to know customer care still exists!! I purchased my first wedding gown at Marry & Tux in 1994 and the experience was great then but it was even greater this time!! Kudos to Marie and the entire shop for making me feel and look beautiful. I would recommend Marry & Tux to all brides so they can see how they should be treated while shopping for that big day. I would like to add I had so many options to chose from in my price range. So happy I went back all these years later!! Thanks for making me feel so special
    Joan Rodriguez

Sent on 08/27/2016

Arianna · Married on 11/12/2016

After a horrible experience at David's Bridal, I was not looking forward to dress shopping, but my appointment at Marry and Tux turned it all around. From the moment I arrived it was a completely amazing experience and I would recommend any bride to look for their dress at Marry and Tux.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Bridget · Married on 11/11/2016

Very knowledgeable and informative sales associate. I have been here 2 other times for bridesmaid dresses for myself and loved them both. So happy to find dresses for my wedding party

Sent on 03/19/2016

Lee-Ann · Married on 11/05/2016

My experience at Marry & Tux Bridal was beyond fantastic! My wedding is not until Fall of 2016 so I wanted to start the dress shopping process early just to get a feel for what style I would like. My consultant Lisa was fabulous!! I was nervous going into the appointment. She was so much fun, I know my family had a great time with her. She had a genuine interest in me as a bride and listened to what I had to say if I didn't like a dress. She knew my wedding was further off then most of the clients that come in and she understood I probably wouldn't be walking out of the store with a dress that day and she gave me the same respect and service that she would give to others who were going to purchase a dress. I walked out with a purchased dress that day! She knew exactly what I was looking for and she could see I lite up once she put the dress on me! I am so excited to continue working with Marry & Tux Bridal to get the bridesmaids dress and tux's.

Sent on 06/09/2015
  • Jeanette518

Jeanette · Married on 11/05/2016

I bought my dress at Marry and Tux and could not be happier. From the moment I walked into the door, everyone was so friendly and Lisa was great with helping me find the perfect dress. I got to look around the racks and pick things out and Lisa was right there with me to help and inform me when things I picked were over budget. Lisa took my input on a few dresses and then was able to make some great pics of her own, one of which ended up being the one!. Even when trying accessories, Lisa kept my overall budget in mind and found stuff that worked for me. After I found my dress, Lisa even came upstairs with us and helped us look at bridesmaid dresses. She gave some helpful opinions and helped my cousin try on some dresses. I can't wait to go back for a full bridesmaid appointment soon and work with Lisa again!

Sent on 12/26/2015