Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

Marry & Tux Bridal 6
Marry & Tux Bridal 7
  • Muse

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

I can not say enough good things about this bridal shop. I'm a plus size bride and had worries about not being able to find/try on a dress and blind order. Not here! The selection was massive and overwhelming at first but Destiny helped me through it! She didn't have me pick dresses (so I didn't get overwhelmed) but just go through and say what I like and loved. She was so body positive and sociable while maintaining a professional side. She pulled the perfect dress. It was everything I wanted but couldn't put into words, because let's face it it's hard to vocalize just what is your dream gown perfectly. But it was the best feeling, and she knew it! Best experience dress shopping in general, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018

amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Words cannot express how perfect my experience at Marry and Tux was. Tenley is absolutely amazing at her job I could not have asked for a better consultant. She put me at ease and helped me to find the perfect dress without ever pressuring me for even a moment. I had previously purchased a dress that I did not love and was worried I may never be happy with anything I tried on. Together we narrowed the search down to my beautiful (completely different from what I came in looking for) gown. Thank you SO much! I wish I could give 6 stars!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Aline · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you so much for helping me say yes to the dress!! Tenley was incredible and chose dresses that were super flattering on me. The corset dresses were amazing! Although I had already had a dress in mind that I loved, she definitely pulled some close contenders. I cannot wait for my dress to come in and for my bridal party to try on their bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

I absolutely loved this place! They service was amazing and I could have been happier by the selection of dresses. My mom will be coming back to find her dress here as well! Thanks so much for helping me find the perfect dress for my special day!

Sent on 07/10/2017

nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

This place was amazing! The bridal consultant listened to me, she even picked out my dress. It was a pain free and stress free experience. I loved their huge selection of dresses!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

This bridal shop is absolutely the best place to go for an all around great experience. Not only is there a huge selection in every style, the consultants are amazing. I walked in without and appointment , and they were able to squeeze me in right then and there. I was paired with Destinie. Who was so easy going and knew exactly what dresses would look good on me and what was my style. She helped me in and out of all the dresses , and we eventually picked the first one I tried on. I said YES to the dress. Thank you Destinie for helping me find the my beautiful dress!

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • Bryanna8.18.18

Bryanna · Married on 08/18/2018

I booked an appointment last Saturday to try on Wedding dresses. I went during what I image is a busy time (judging by the cars out front and coats in the coat room) but you wouldn't know it based on the attention I received during my appointment time. Katy (my bridal consultant) was excellent. I never felt rushed, or pressured. I was extremely nervous about trying on dresses but I was put at easy after trying on the first one. I went in with a specific style in mind. Katy was able to take my feedback and pulled a dress that was just perfect!

Important note to other brides: You try on dresses in a private room. I brought my MOH and mom. We were comfortable. But I would not bring more than 2-3 people. Limiting the number of people in the peanut gallery is always better anyway ;)

Will update when my dress comes in!

Sent on 02/07/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2018

Although I am beyond ecstatic to marry my best friend next month, wedding dress shopping was one of the pre-wedding tasks I dreaded most. I came to Marry & Tux to shop for a wedding dress back in January after visiting a ridiculously overpriced boutique on Newbury street in Boston and a disappointing trip to BHLDN- not is NH tax free, and not only was the selection great, but I actually had fun trying on dresses! Stephanie did a fantastic job helping me AND keeping my mom and aunt (my wedding dress shopping posse) happy. She made me feel completely comfortable and confident throughout the entire process and seemed genuinely excited for me when I found "the dress."

I came back to pick up my bridal gown and I am SO excited! Once again, Stephanie was wonderful-- she had my try my gown on with the veil I picked to make sure that everything was just right and made sure that we were all set to start with alterations.

I would absolutely recommend shopping at Marry & Tux (AND working with Stephanie to find your perfect dress!)

Sent on 07/12/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing dress vendor!

I loved my experience with Marry & Tux - they didn't rush you at all and let me try on over 10 dresses until I really felt like I found the one. They were able to have it hemmed with the custom ordering to save time and money later. Destiny was a fabulous associate to work with!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 8

Clara · Married on 07/01/2018

As a curvy bride, I had no clue on where to shop for my dress. I joined a Facebook Page called CT Wedding Swap & Advice and put the following question out there, "Curvy/Plus Size brides, where do you recommend bridal dress shopping?’ Within an hour, I got over 10 recommendations for Marry & Tux Bridal in Nashua, NH. All brides stated the same thing, “If you don’t mind the drive, totally worth the trip there”. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by a friendly gentleman at the desk who had me fill out an index card as I waited for my bridal consultant. Within 5 minutes, I was greeted by a voluptuous, beautiful, young woman, Destenie. I looked at her and said, "Oh My God, you're my consultant?" She nodded yes! Then I said, "This is awesome, you're curvy too!" Instantly, my anxiety level went from a 10 to a 2. We headed downstairs to the bridal showroom, or as my daughter, my best friend and I called it, the bridal gown wonderland. Within the store, there is an area for just plus size dresses, it’s called The Curvy Couture. Without exaggeration, there had to be over 150 plus size dresses. Within a short period of time, I found myself caught in a dilemma, I had two dresses we all loved and one of them was actually "too big". Destenie uttered those words to me as she stuffed a pillow in my back......now there's a scenario I've never encountered before! LOL When we all knew which dress it would be, I started crying, then my best friend, then my daughter. Destenie politely asked if she could hug me, I responded, "Of Course!” It was such a genuine hug; a hug of a consultant who truly wants to make her bride seem like a Goddess on her wedding day. A hug that said you are beautiful inside and out, a hug that stated, I love my job, I love making people happy and comfortable. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better experience, Not to sound redundant, but yes, totally worth the trip, curvy bride or not!

Sent on 01/30/2018
  • User4586385 · 1+ year ago

Loved getting my wedding dress here. Tenley was amazing. I found the process of picking out my dress to be easy and fun. She made the decision making easier and was very supportive. So happy with the dress I picked out. Got many compliments on it.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Marry & Tux Bridal 9
    Marry & Tux Bridal 10
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 05/26/2018

I could not be any happier with my experience in choosing the perfect gown! I'm excited to work with Mary & Tux again once my gown comes in!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Natasha · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Tenley Columbare and Marry & Tux as a whole. It only took me two appointments to find my dream dress, and I am a very picky individual. For perspective, I had gone down the road to a more mainstream bridal shop after my first appointment at M&T and had a very poor experience. I had made an appointment in advance, and when I had arrived and went to check in, it took a full 5 minutes before I was greeted. They didn't help me and I was put in a tiny little room in the middle of their store to get into these huge gowns myself. On the other hand I felt like a VIP guest at M&T. When I walked in for the first time, I was greeted with smiling faces and stud earrings, which was a gift for considering them as my potential bridal shop. Tenley showed me all of the gowns that met my criteria and some additional ones she thought I'd like. She made me feel comfortable and helped me in and out of the dresses. She provided me with insights on the dress makers, trends and helpful tips. I ultimately fell in love with the second dress I tried on, but didn't realize until after my first appointment. When I went back the second time, I tried on a a few more dresses and then the 'second dress' and ordered it then and there. I got another gift for purchasing the dress with them. My dress JUST came in and I picked it up earlier this week- it fits like a glove. The measurements and sizing was on point and I wound up getting a headpiece while I was there to fulfill my look. The dresses are quality, your experience will be amazing- I guarantee it, and you will not pay an arm and a leg for the dress you will very likely wear once.

And a notable side note; when I went to retrieve my dress, my mother came and was just looking through some of the non-bridal gowns for some MOB options and after trying a few on, one of the consultants had recommended she try a non-bridal shop so she wouldn't have to wait for the dress to ship, etc.

I JUST LOVE THEM!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2018

I had a very relaxed and enjoyable experience at Marry and Tux. My family and I were given the time to browse through all of the beautiful gowns. There was no pressure whatsoever! It was an enjoyable experience and I am thrilled to have "said yes" to my dress.

Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/17/2018

Christy was ABSOLUTEY AMAZING!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jami · Married on 05/12/2018

I had an amazing experience buying my wedding dress from here! Everyone was so helpful! Julia picked out the perfect dress for me! Bridesmaid dress shopping was very easy, so many different styles and colors to choose from.

Sent on 07/15/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

Scheduling an appointment here was so easy! I put in a request for a date and time on their website and they emailed me to confirm. I had done some research on the shop and figured since they were the largest in the area that if they didn't have my dress, no one would! I was greeted upon arrival by Marie who was absolutely fantastic! She was so accommodating and very easy to work with. She offered great advice on dresses and after hearing about the style I liked, even put some dresses in the mix that I didn't originally pick (one of which was in my final two). The very first dress I tried on ended up being the one I bought. The store has so many dresses to choose from! After I made the decision on which dress I wanted, Marie pulled out several beautiful veils to go with it. The first one she pulled out ended up being the one I picked! The icing on the cake was the tiara that I picked to go with everything! I had such a great experience here and would recommend them to any bride searching for the perfect dress! Now I just have to wait 6-9 months for the dress to come in!

Sent on 02/21/2017
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Marry & Tux Bridal! I worked with Tenley (who is AMAZING) and felt like my whole bridal experience was positive. This was the only salon I visited, and I'm so glad I chose them! Tenley really listened to me, understood what I was looking for, and guided me to the perfect dress. She was respectful of my budget, and I ended up in a dress that was way less than my top budget! I think shopping for your wedding dress can feel stressful, but Tenley took all the stress out of it. I had fun, I looked at an amazing selection of dresses, and I walked out feeling like I hit the jackpot! THANK YOU Tenley and everyone at Marry & Tux Bridal! You're awesome!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Clare · Married on 03/17/2018

Cannot say enough good things about Marry & Tux. Went in for my appointment this morning and I am still glowing from the experience. My consultant was Destenie. She was amazing. She really knew what she was doing and had a great process. She listened to everything I wanted and read me perfectly. She directed me to the perfect dress. I didn't think I was going to be ready to buy a dress today but I was so ready once Destenie put me in that dress. I am SO happy with the experience and with the dress!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/20/2018

On the days leading up to my first experience wedding dress shopping, I was extremely stressed out and nervous, as I was unsure what to expect from the appointment and firmly believed I would not purchase a dress that day. I had been struggling with my body image and had no idea what my size actually was.

On the day of the appointment, my mind was immediately put to ease when Tenley brought us down stairs to look through the bridal gowns. There were so many beautiful dresses that I wanted to try on! I had an idea of the style and shape I wanted, but kept an open mind and selected a few that were very different from that idea. Tenley brought a couple dresses at a time to the dressing room and really made me feel comfortable. She gave lots of compliments, offered ideas for modifications to dresses like belts, and did not rush the appointment what so ever. She was very professional and a joy to be around. And wouldn't you know it, I fell head over heels for a dress that was not at all what I imagined I would buy. I had made up my mind before I knew what the cost of the dress was too, and was again pleasantly surprised that it was well under my budget!

I would highly recommend Marry and Tux Bridal for brides looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Caitlin · Married on 11/11/2017

Destenie was fabulous - she immediately clicked with my mother, my sister and of course myself. I am not one to try on regular clothes prior to purchasing so I felt nervous. I was also only in the area for less than a week and felt some pressure. Immediately Destenie informed me that we would find my dress and the process would be smooth sailing - all of which turned out to be true. I was very comfortable with her and she never stopped making sure we were smiling the entire time. She also provided direction and opinion at the exact time when needed. I highly recommend visiting Marry & Tux and hope that you are so lucky to have such wonderful assistance from Destenie.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband Andy and I got married on 11/4/17 and my mother and I went to Marry & Tux to purchase my wedding gown. We worked with Destenie and she was absolutely amazing! I described to her what my ideas were and she knew exactly how to match that. She had me look through a large selection of dresses and helped narrow down which ones I should try on and well as picking some of her own ideas (that still fit within my vision). She was totally spot on with all of the dresses, as none of them were too out of the box. We ended up choosing the second dress I tried on! I was shocked that it was only the second dress so I kept trying things on, but nothing compared to that dress. It was exactly as I had envisioned and more! One of the reasons I love Marry & Tux is that the service is very personal. You’re assigned to a specific consultant who gives you their undivided attention. I’ve had experiences at other bridal stores that are too busy/chaotic and your stylist is trying to juggle too many brides at once. Marry & Tux certainly makes you feel like a bride! Thank you so much for the unforgettable dress!

Sent on 07/26/2018
  • User6882417 · 1+ year ago

Make an appointment ahead of time and bring pictures to show. They have lots of dresses and they can narrow your search. I got my dress and my bridemaids there. They were so helpful and listened to me. I had three great consutants alonv the way. The one downfall is you have to say yes to the dress before taking a pic!! Which actually pushed me to make a decision so it actually helped me

Sent on 05/02/2017

Molly · Married on 10/08/2017

I purchased my dress at Marry & Tux Bridal for my October wedding. Marie was fantastic! She was so helpful at helping me find a dress that would be both flattering and gorgeous. Additionally, Marry & Tux has an impressive selection of dresses in all sizes which makes trying on dresses much easier.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

I went in to Marry & Tux worried about the experience, I had NO clue what type of dress I wanted, or what would flatter my body. I was worried I wouldn't find anything that made me feel beautiful. I went in with 1 single photo of a dress I had seen on their website (it was the first dress I tried on), after 3 more dresses, Julia brought one in (afterwards, I found out from my friends that she was a woman on a mission and clearly had a very specific dress in mind that she was looking for) and told me it was ok if I didn't like it. As soon as I tried it on... I knew. And when I turned around my friends told me I had the biggest grin on my face. Julia had found THE dress. It's perfect and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day, I know I'm going to look stunning. Ask for Julia when you make your appointment, trust me.

Sent on 06/12/2017