17 Reviews for Marry Me Rentals

Chair Covers (1)
Linens (1)

Binosh was a friendly professional who took pride in his business and made the photo booth fun for everyone at our party. I highly recommend hiring him!

Profile Picture Lyn, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Binosh was Excellent! Very professional - arrived early, kept me informed about the process throughout the evening. Polite and friendly to my guests, I especially loved that his set up was big enough to fit a large group. This was easily the highlight of our party!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was a hit at my friends wedding. They accommodated everything we needed! Binosh was great and kept the evening fun and made all the guests happy! I definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The experience I got from doing business with Marry Me Rentals was good and convenience.

Profile Picture User6518584, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chair Covers, Linens

The The quality of his materials were wonderful I had no problem with that he provided the exact colors that I need it and the service works great I will use Marymee rentals again

Profile Picture Ella, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Biosh was wonderful to work with. Very friendly and accommodating. Chair covers made a wonderful touch and enhance the room that much more! They did a great job setting up and the covers were beautiful! Thank you!

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/28/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

From first contact to final breakdown, Binosh and company at Marry Me Rentals were extremely professional, attentive and quick to respond to any and all questions we had. the set up of our chair covers and sashes were on time and applied perfectly to our expectations. We would absolutely recommend Marry Me Rentals to anyone seeking the services they provide.

Profile Picture Edwin, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Binosh is amazing!! I would recommend him and his company for all rentals because the service was superior! :) thank you again Binosh!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I was very pleased with the rental services provided to me by Marry Me Rental. They were very accommodating, the linens were immaculate and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Profile Picture User4201404, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very professional everything looked great would highly recommend

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair cover's were beautiful and the value was amazing!
Everything was set up long before our ceremony and broken down after the reception.
Great service and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Binosh with Marry Me Rentals is fabulous! I loved the way the room looked after the chair covers were on! I almost didn't decide to use the chair covers and I am SO HAPPY that I did. It really transformed the room! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Marry Me Rentals did a great job with the chair covers for my wedding and we're great to work with. I definitely recommend them for your event.

Profile Picture Clare, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Excellent service. My only possible complaint, if you would even call it that, was that a few of the chair covers had obvious stains on them, so we didn't use them. We had enough extra chair covers that we were able to simply not use the stained ones.

Profile Picture John, 5/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our contact was Binosh. I would recommend him 10 times over to anybody. He was extremely professional and courteous. He takes his job seriously and he follows up with you at every turn. Once you tell him what you want, you can guarantee that it will be done. He is dedicated and he was the only vendor at my wedding that I did not have to worry about.

Profile Picture Stan, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Easy to communicate with, reliable, and a variety of colors to choose from. Would recommend Marry Me rentals to all my friends!

Profile Picture Betcy, 6/23/12, 1 Review