28 Reviews for Marry Me Maui

Ceremony (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Co and Joe were wonderful. My husband and I actually live in China and wanted a destination wedding in Maui. We accidentally found them online and liked their package so we decided to go with them. Co helped us get everything set up and made sure every detail was what we wanted. Co sent us a very detailed itinerary to make sure we got to know the process well and companied us through the whole ceremony. Joe was very professional when taking our photos and we look forward to seeing all the fantastic photos. We were very pleased with everything and will definitely recommend them to anybody who wants a stressless wedding in Hawaii.

Amy and Spencer

Profile Picture Amy, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

My experience with Maui Me was phenomenal. From the very first phone call to the follow up emails after the wedding, they didn't miss a beat! Co was quick to respond to all my questions, and handled everything for us. Andrea came to my room for hair and makeup, and I honestly couldn't have been more pleased. The photographer Joe was easy going, while obviously professional. Our officiant, Kimo gave us a great ceremony with some island flavor!
Most importantly we had so much fun. It felt almost like we were all just friends, totally stress free. I loved every minute of our day and wouldn't have changed a thing!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Having never visited Maui (or any part of Hawaii) I was finding it hard to plan our wedding.
After weeks of searching websites, and sending inquiries to different vendors I stumbled across Marry Me Maui.
From day one, Co and Joe were wonderful to work with. They answered all my questions over email promptly and professionally.
I paid with credit card over the phone - they sent me an invoice and receipt.

They gave us all the options for what beaches would be best to hold a wedding of our size ( 30 people).
We selected their "Island Dreams" package. Which included a lovely bouquet for myself (I got to choose the flower colour)
Planning, celebrant and Photographer. Pretty much, the only thing we had to do was SHOW UP!!!

On the day of the wedding They were both wonderful to work with -not to mention hiring us a fantastic celebrant -
Joe captured some amazing photos of our ceremony, pre-wedding, candid group and guest shots as well.
Co was very patient with my mother and giddy bridesmaids.

It was worth the 6 week wait to get 100 touched up images and the rest of the "outtakes" on dropbox. :)
The best part about Joe's photos. IS the fact that you dont have to pay an extra fee for each photo. He sends you a release form- so you are free to have the photos (without watermarks)!!!
All in all- a FANTASTIC DAY!! Thank you Co and Joe for a Beautiful Wedding!! Hopefully some of our friends will decide to get "Maui'd" in the future so we can come back - In the meantime... I'll recommend you to everyone I meet!

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Full Planning, Ceremony, Destination, Non-Religious

Joe and Co were a joy to work with. I truly believe that my stress level was nonexistent due to their swift replies and "can do" attitude. Judging by all of our guests' impressive regards, our wedding was a success...Thanks to Marry Me Maui!

Profile Picture Jade, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married in June 2015. Joe and Co were wonderful to work with! We were coming from California and nervous about planning a wedding without knowing or meeting with the wedding planners. Every email was responded to within a few hours. I spoke to Co a few times on the phone and each time she was very informative and answered any questions I had. I felt very comfortable putting our big day in their hands. Co had our whole itinerary ready to go. Every detail was planned. We were able to add in a few extras to our ceremony. Joe did a great job with the photography. We were very pleased with the way every picture turned out. I would recommend Marry Me Maui to anyone who wants a stress free beautiful ceremony. Thank you again Co and Joe!!

Alison and Jason

Profile Picture Alison, 6/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I got married in May of 2015 and used Marry Me Maui. Before booking with them, Co and I talked over the phone; I explained how I wanted a simple, beautiful destination wedding – and that I didn’t want to plan anything past what color flowers I wanted. I basically wanted to show up in a dress and wing it. And that’s what happened!
Co coordinated the florist, ceremony site, photography, hair/make-up, officiant, wedding license, (and dealt with my last minute time changes very gracefully, rescheduling when needed), and was on site during the ceremony to herd my family and myself to the right spots. She was amazing!
Her itinerary was thorough and she responded quickly to any of my questions or concerns, via phone or email. I can only imagine how many clients she has set up at any given time, but I never felt neglected or misinformed. Responses were usually within 24 hours, sometimes even on weekends.
Day of my wedding, Joe came to our hotel room and took pre-ceremony photos. Waltzing in, he was very at-ease and didn’t waste any time. He was great at keeping US on time and still got all the shots I had wanted. And after the ceremony he did a wonderful job of wrangling my guests for photos. I can’t wait to see how they all turned out!
My wedding day was beautiful, stress-free, and borderline magical. As long as you’re ok with handing over a lot of the work, then Co and Joe are for you!
Side Notes:
-My ceremony and reception were held at Gannon’s Restaurant. The only thing I had to do besides coordinate with Co, was coordinate with Susan at Gannon’s for the reception. And Co had told me that in advance, as well as put me in touch with her.
-I chose Marry Me Maui based on word-of-mouth (a co-worker used them a year prior, and loved them) and on my call with Co. I did not ‘shop around’ so I’m unsure of what other coordinators prices are. But for the price I paid, I feel they were most definitely worth every penny.

Profile Picture Krista, 5/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Co and Joe -- thank you so much for making our big day so beautiful and special! Co, all of your quick responses and behind-the scenes planning helped me make our destination wedding far less stressful than it could have been. From setting up the licensing agent appointment, to helping with the bouquets (which were STUNNING), a gorgeous location, and finding the PERFECT officiant to marry us, your hard work was greatly appreciated. Joe, you did a great job wrangling our cast of characters for photos and we're so excited to see how they all turn out -- and thanks so much for arranging those humpback whales to make an appearance during the ceremony! ;) If you're looking for warm and friendly wedding planners who will listen to you, make your day more perfect than you could have predicted, and someone you can turn your destination wedding over to with 100% confidence, look no further and go with Marry Me Maui! PS -- do yourself a favor and request Kimo as your officiant. He was able to bring out both laughter and happy tears in a shorter, traditional Hawaiian ceremony! We've gotten SO much positive feedback from those who attended about how special he was and how incredible he made our ceremony.

Profile Picture Cortney, 4/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We used Co and Joe to plan our intimate dream Maui wedding in October 2013. I can honestly say that they did a wonderful job; they took the guessing game and organization out of it for us since we live in Colorado. The spot they selected for us was absolutely beautiful and my flowers were perfect. However, I was not a picky bride, my requirement was no roses and very vibrant colors mixed through. The only thing that caught us by surprise was adding on a few items such as a Maid of Honor Bouquet was an extra $175.00 and my Flower Girl Bouquet was $75.00. In the end it no longer mattered since it was well under the budget. Co sent Molly to do my hair and makeup which worked out really well. She was very professional and did an incredible job. We were very happy with the pictures and the selection that Joe made to edit. They took about 6/7 weeks to get back which I felt was pretty quick. All in all, I would highly recommend them to help plan your dream day.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a gorgeous wedding and the photos were beautiful!

Profile Picture User4008452, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Co and Joe of Marry Me Maui for making our wedding stress free and easy. They organised everything via email effortlessly. The marriage license appointment was arranged for the morning we arrived, just a two minute walk from where we were staying, the location they picked was gorgeous and the photos were beautiful. We cannot fault their service and would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was perfect and everything we had hoped for!!! Joe and Co made our day absolutely unforgettable and it was a pleasure working with them!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The team was very friendly, detail oriented, really dedicated and flexible from the moment we starts the arrangements to the vey end. They really contributed to a great, stress free experience for a great value. I strongly recommend Marry Me Maui.

Profile Picture User3729951, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Anyone planning on getting married on Maui? Joe & Co planned and executed our perfect wedding! It's difficult to put together a wedding from over 5000 miles away but after hiring Marry Me Maui we had no worries. They took care of all the details.
Our location, Makena Cove was the most beautiful beach I've ever seen. This was one of Joes recommendations. Actually there were 3 beaches he told us check out when we got there so we didn't even have to choose our wedding location until we got there and saw everything first hand. Our pictures are amazing! Nearly 600 photos, delivered on time. Joe was awesome to do a photo shoot with, so much fun. It's obvious by the superb quality of his work that he loves his job. Dennis our minister, chosen by Joe and Co was a perfect fit for us. He is a kind and genuine man and a bit of a jokester. They also hired Liz to do my hair and makeup at our resort. Love her! She made me feel like a princess. And Co was great about responding to all my silly questions I emailed her before we got out there.
Thank you all for the work you do! Our wedding day was perfect. You guys kept us cool, calm and collected. We had some good laughs too.
Mahalo, The Frangipane's

Profile Picture User3948260, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Co and Joe were fantastic. They took care of everything so that by the time we got to Maui we were ready to get married. They communicated with me every step of the way and answered all of my crazy questions. I would recommend them to anyone that I know. The ceremony was unforgettable and absolutely beautiful. The pictures are wonderful and we will cherish our memories and photos for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

I couldn't believe that I could find a wedding company to help us on Valentine's day and with only a few months notice! Joe and Co emphasized that they were incredibly busy but they were so gracious in talking with us for over an hour! and put us on a standby list. NONE of the other wedding companies on Maui would even consider a list!

To my amazement, the very next day they called as they had a wedding cancel due to a family issue in Canada or something, I don't know, but I was STOKED to have a confirmed date!

When we got to Maui we immediately called them and I felt like all the stress of the past month melted with Co's sweet voice! It was magic, and I thought that perhaps this is that "Maui magic" we have heard so much about...I wasn't sure right then.

but, I sure was later! Our wedding day went so smoothly I thought that perhaps the universe really was making it all happen (with Joe and Co's help of course). The photos were spectacular, the weather was perfect and Co said she had asked a few whales to breach during our vows, which they did! She is amazing!

Joe reminded me of some famous Hollywood producer (except that he is patient and kind) in the way he had us stand on the beach, hold hands and look up into the sky...I felt like a movie actress on the set of my own amazing big screen wedding! Totally STOKED (I know I say that a lot, but I'm a surfer and that's what I do!)

I would recommend them to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is ready to experience that same "Maui Magic" that I had the fantastic pleasure of having with Marry Me Maui Wedding Planners, Joe and Co!

Profile Picture Agatha, 2/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

***DO NOT USE MARRY ME MAUI*** GO TO THE BBB THE COMPANY HAS A D GRADE FOR POOR SERVICE!!!! I think these other reviews are fake!
I paid the Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner a substantial amount of money to coordinate and provide direction for the wedding yet I had to do most of it.
-If I wanted to spend my time directing the "hair and Make up" lady to my house I would have not hired the Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner to do it. A simple map-quest search of the address I provided the wedding planner would have fixed the problem. Instead my vacation was interrupted to do the job I hired Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner to do. I got to spend about an hour on the phone playing phone tag and trying to get things sorted out. As such I did the coordination.
- Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner didn't even know the brides name.
- Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner addressed my bride by the wrong name no less than 3 times. She didn't even know our names.
- Marry Me Maui Wedding Planner showed up just long enough to get paid
- The fact Marry Me Maui Wedding planner was not even at the beach at 4:30 P.M. And I had to call her was unbelievable. All of the guests were there/ the bride, the minister and Ukelele player were there yet Marry Me Maui Wedding planner was not. I paid them over $600 to be on time and they were late to my wedding. My guests and my bride and I had to wait until she decided to arrive.
8. Due to the Marry Me Maui Wedding planners tardiness my guests and I chose the location on the beach and prepped it for the wedding. Again, I would have thought this would fall in the coordination portion of the contract.Things would have actually gone smoother if I had simply done everything myself as opposed to assuming that the company I hired to do the coordination was doing the job I hired them to do.

Profile Picture User3172301, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was an absolute DREAM!!! Jo & Co could not have been more helpful and they really made our special day exactly what we wanted! Co was flexible with my changes and add-ons and answered any questions I didn't have. She was able to provide with a "vision" of how my wedding would look since I really wouldn't see anything until we arrived in HI. Jo did an amazing job with our pictures :) We LOVE them!!!! I would highly recommend Marry Me Maui!!!

Profile Picture User3154521, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

I have never been happier with the way our wedding turned out! Everything was planned for me! All I had to do was to show up! Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful. Nothing is better then getting married barefoot on the beach. Co and Joe we can't thank you enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding day was PERFECT! I made one phone call to Co found my dress and showed up. It was all taken care for me. I truely felt like a princess because I didn;t do anything but have a great day. After getting my pictures back from Jo he took the time and captured that day flawlessly. They truely made our wedding day perfect for us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Every bride should have a day like mine. Dani vT.

Profile Picture Dani, 6/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Co and Joe did such a great job! Thanks for making our wedding day so easy and special.

Profile Picture Aundrea, 5/14/11, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We picked them because of the reviews they received on here, and left a large portion of our big decisions in their hands. Having not been to Maui before, it was hard to know what venue would fit what we were looking for. So we told Co and Joe what we wanted (a semi-private, scenic venue, with a casual feel, and good food near-by). They recommended Merriman's Kapalua, and we could not have been more impressed. It definitely exceeded our hopes, in every possible way. I was so thrilled that they suggested something that fit our vision and our budget. Our guests were amazed with the entire wedding, and were shocked when we told them that we came across the planners by chance, didn't meet them until the big day, and had never seen the venue. It couldn't have been more perfect.

Co and Joe were prompt with replies to emails, and phone calls, and while they were very professional, it also felt like we had friends helping us to plan our day. They really wanted to make us feel special, and did just that. Co even put me in touch with the musician, who willingly arranged to surprise my fiance with two new songs to be incorporated in to the ceremony. The ONLY glitch in the entire day was that the restaurant had some music playing in the background which was a bit distracting during the ceremony, but this was not the fault of Co and Joe.

We could not have asked for anything more in a wedding planner. Originally, we had looked at having the wedding at one of the hotels in Kaanapalii, but doing it through Marry Me Maui/Merriman's cost about half of what it was going to cost, and was nicer than we could ever have asked for.

Thank you, Co and Joe!

Profile Picture C, 4/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Co and Joe were great in making all arrangements. They were very professional and easy to contact. Joe was able to capture our wedding pay perfectly.

Profile Picture Gloria, 11/28/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marry Me Maui did an amazing job with the wedding! It was so beautiful - I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect! It was very organized and they made it so easy! The flowers were beautiful, the music was phenomenal, and the pictures were amazing. We were so happy with everything!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/23/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a great wedding planning service, we could not have asked for more. We had a very private intimate wedding but it was to perfection. Marry Me Maui accomplished every request we had and every detail was so special. We would love to recommend them to anyone getting married on Maui because they were simply above and beyond in every expectation. From the beach location, to the flowers, to the music, to the officiant, to the photography, everything was just what we wanted and then even better. We highly recommend them and hope every wedding with them is as special as ours was.

Profile Picture Bee, 12/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Joe and Co were so wonderful to work with. They put us at ease, made the day beautiful, and provided us with memories to last us a lifetime. Thank you for everything!- The Stonekings

Profile Picture Irina, 8/15/09, 1 Review