Marry Me! Reviews

2 Reviews for Marry Me!

Marry Me! 1
Marry Me! 2

Rebecca · Married on 05/25/2018

Joe Baker was the perfect officiant for our wedding! He was professional and wrote a beautiful ceremony. I changed things around a few weeks before the wedding, and he did not mind at all! He showed up early to the ceremony and took care of all paperwork in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend Joe to anybody as an officiant!

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Marry Me! 3
    Marry Me! 4

Marry Me!'s reply:

Thank you for the incredible review, Rebecca & Dylan. You both were fantastic to work with. I always appreciate when a couple has everything organized in advance. All my best!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/12/2017

Deo Ramarrhack did an amazing job on our wedding ceremony. He was the first and only officiant we met with because as soon as we got talking with him, we knew we wanted to hire him. He was warm and personable and he seems to really care about the couples he works with. That genuine care showed in his ceremony and our friends and family kept complimenting how beautiful our service was. On top of the beautiful script he created (while inviting us to give as much or as little input as we would like), he helped us customize a sand ceremony to be much more personal by suggesting we use sand from our prior vacations as a base to the colored sand during our ceremony and leave room to add future vacations or colors as we'd like. This was easily my favorite factor of our wedding day because it was so personal to us and will carry through our lives together.