Marry Me Ceremony Reviews

Marry Me Ceremony 3
Marry Me Ceremony 4
Marry Me Ceremony 5

Robert · Married on 06/29/2013

Deb handled all of our requests - all made on short notice - professionally and always with a smile. She was well-prepared for the ceremony and was certain that everything went smoothly.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Ama · Married on 06/29/2013

Debra was wonderful to us. She was patient, enthusiastic and gave us ideas to make the wedding perfect. We are both grateful for all she has done for us. She made it totally unique and brought all the elements that were important to us together.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Shakia · Married on 06/29/2013

Very organize, polite, and friendly. Was open to working around how we wanted to be married. Everyone was pleased to how the wedding ceremony worked out. I would recommend this vendor to everybody.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Debra is a consummate professional. With only one week's notice, she prepared a personal, touching, meaningful wedding ceremony that literally brought my mother-in-law to tears! Debra was in touch every step of the way, provided the script ahead of time for our review, and was responsive to all of our comments and questions. I would highly recommend Debra for a professional, dependable officiant, who will deliver a personalized, beautiful ceremony on your special day.

Sent on 06/23/2013

Nacole · Married on 06/08/2013

Debra Walker officiated our wedding on June 8th, 2013 at an outdoor venue. Everything turned out amazing! Mrs Walker was very professional and did everything we asked. It was a joy to have her officiate our wedding and we would reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2013

Debra was an absolute pleasure to work with from the moment we first met... She responded to me immediately and when we met put me at ease straight away. She was quick to go through draft scripts with me and on the day Debra was prompt and walked through the ceremony with everyone to ensure they were comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone to asked, our ceremony was truly beautiful.

Sent on 06/14/2013

Mustafa · Married on 05/24/2013

Debbie was extremely professional at what she does. She was in contact with us the whole time and made sure everything went smoothly. Im glad I picked her to marry us.

Sent on 05/25/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2013

We were a little late in the whole wedding planning process. We wanted an officiant to perform a non-religious wedding ceremony. Debbie was responsive and nice to work with. She worked through several revisions of the wedding script with us, and delivered a personalized, fun yet moving wedding ceremony that we were blessed to have outdoor at the beautiful ground of Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Deb provided us with a beautiful wedding script. I am glad she made our day so memorable.

Sent on 04/04/2013

heather · Married on 10/19/2012

Deb is the best! Deb was the minister for my wedding on October 19, 2012. My husband and I are from two different religious backgrounds. When it came time to choose a minister we spoke to many people but just couldn’t find the right fit, until we found Deb. She was so personable and knowledgeable about all things wedding. The minute we met her we knew we wanted her to be the minister of our wedding. She is so easy to talk to. We felt so comfortable; it was like we knew her for years. She offered us so many wonderful ideas and was able to cater a ceremony that was perfectly us. Even after booking her (a year in advance) she stayed in touch with us throughout the year. She sent us a variety of scripts to give us some ideas. We also booked Deb for a rehearsal the night before (which I highly recommend.) She walked us, our families, and our bridal party through every step of the ceremony so that we wouldn’t have to worry on the day of our wedding. On the day of the wedding she was prompt, personable (schmoozing with our guests), and truly exceeded our expectations. Our guests were so impressed. Everyone told us how it’s been such a long time since they’ve seen such a meaningful ceremony. She is truly an asset to any wedding. Thank you Deb for making our wedding so special!

Evelyn · Married on 10/06/2012

Everyone came up to me (even after the wedding) complimenting me on my choice of officiant. Debra was an excellent choice! From the introductory meeting, through the "homework", and to the ceremony she was a great asset to making my wedding unforgettable. Her flexibility with the script allowed us to customize the ceremony to how we would like it. We were not religious folks or really "mushy" folks, but she found a way to get us a script that would satisfy us both. Her presence at the ceremony was enticing. She really drew everyone in with the way she presented herself. It was so much better than just a cookie cutter type ceremony. She really got to know us and brought across our story. I would definitely recommend her to all couples! To talk money, she gave us a great value for her services! Thanks Debra for help making our special day memorable and unique!

Sent on 04/07/2013

janet · Married on 10/06/2012

Debbie was the type of person who took me all of 5 minutes to feel confident that I wanted her to officiate at our wedding. I was not dissapointed. Professional and went over and above. She was just perfect.!!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Working with Deb was a pleasure. She was very open minded and offered some great suggestions for things my husband and I could do to make the ceremony unique and about us. She listened to what we wanted and had no problem with us providing input to make our ceremony and vows unique. It wasn't a fill-in-the-blank type ceremony that you see most people charge a lot of money for and you have a cookie-cutter type ceremony. I'm very glad she was so flexible, we received a lot of feedback from our guests who raved about how beautiful our ceremony was.

Sent on 04/02/2013

Debra was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She was very responsive via email/phone and flexible in regard to meeting (we met over coffee on a Saturday morning). She took time to get to know us and what we were looking for in regard to our ceremony. She provided lots of samples, quotes, and other ideas to help us formulate our script. Additionally, Debra's fee was very affordable for the quality of service she provided. Her delivery of the ceremony was very clear, the tone appropriate, and timing great. She seems to really enjoy doing this work. In addition to being pleased ourselves, several of our friends and family members mentioned what a great job she did. We were very happy to find Debra.

• User3196404 · 2+ years ago

Catered very well to our non traditional requests

Sent on 04/14/2013

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2012

My husband and I decided to have a spur of the moment wedding ceremony and made quite a few unsuccessful calls before finding Marry-me-Ceremony. Debra was just amazing and I was so happy I found her. Her services went beyond professional; she was kind, caring. reliable, prompt, efficient and made our ceremony beautiful and personal. I highly recommend her to any couple and appreciate her flexibility with our last minute wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/17/2013

marianna · Married on 02/26/2012

Debra was amazing! Greg my husband and I could not ask for anyone better. She was so helpful... She even spoke a few Greek words during the ceremony for my husband and I. We both especially loved how she put our story on how we met in a poem. She is a really sweet person with a great personality that helped us through the whole
    process.

Simone · Married on 11/18/2011

Deb is a person that can help you with any question you may have before your event, she knows where to go and what you need so things run smoothly before your big day.

Sent on 04/15/2013

jenn · Married on 08/06/2011

Deb was great! She was enthusiastic, kind, and flexible with our wishes. We felt a great connection to her + she allowed us to enjoy the experience, while being in good hands!

Sent on 07/18/2014