Marrone Photography FL Reviews

10 | Cape Coral, FL

10 Reviews for Marrone Photography FL

Vito did a awesome job. He was very knowledgeable about the pictures and the settings he wanted to take. He for sure met my requirments. I love my pictures! I would for sure recommend him. He is the best.

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

Marrone Photography was absolutely great! I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of photography services. My picutes were absolutely beautiful and Vito Marrone helped me every step of the way.

Nancy · Married on 10/29/2011

Mr. Marrone is personable, professional and a wonderful man.

Joseph · Married on 10/22/2011

Vito guided us through the process. Very helpful. He was fast but thorough. Pleasant and accommodating. Made for overall good experience.

ELise · Married on 10/10/2010

Vito Marrone and Marrone Photography are the best photographers out there. They have done 4 Bar and Bat Mitzvahs for me and just recently, my son's wedding. They are easy to work with, give the most amazing pictures and coverage, and you have your proofs in no time. As a professional event planner, I have recommended them to my clients for years and I have never had a disappointed client. They are the best!

G. Begum · Married on 07/03/2010

We were so lucky to have Vito! Vito capture special moments beautifully! Our pictures turned out fabulous! He was very professional and did a fantastic job! Thank you Very much Vito!

Sean · Married on 09/02/2007

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Vito for our wedding! He was so flexible and accommodating to get us the photos that we wanted. Vito's creative eye captured the day perfectly! He kept everything moving and did not interrupt our reception with family pictures - they were all done earlier- such perfect planning! He worked well with all our other wedding vendors to coordinate the day. Top Notch, fun to work with, artistic and modern. Best of all, Vito did a FABULOUS job...we got hundreds of beautiful photos from our day!

Julia · Married on 07/15/2006

Marrone Photography captured my wedding beautifully! They were very professional and extremely knowledgeable! I would recommend them to anyone!

Erica · Married on 03/10/2006

We could not be more pleased with the work that Vito has done for us. Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful and he was a pleasure to work with.

mariela · Married on 06/24/2011

Vito was great and we would recommend him in a heartbeat! He was on time, professional, was able to work off of a list as well as on the fly to capture the shots we knew we wanted, and worked on a documentary-style request. He did a great job capturing our day, without being too imposing to our guests, which is JUST what we wanted.

Mariela + John