Married with Michelle Reviews

4 | Seattle, WA

4 Reviews for Married with Michelle

Kate · Married on 09/12/2015

I don’t know what we would have done without Michelle. Not only did she build us a jaw droppingly stunning wedding, but she made the entire planning process fun and stress-free. On the day itself, my husband and I were able to relax and enjoy every moment knowing we were in such good hands.

We had not originally planned to hire a wedding planner, but we fell in love with a venue that was a blank canvas and we knew we needed help. Michelle made the whole process easy. She allowed us to be as involved or removed from various details as we wanted, and was patient, helpful, and supportive throughout. The vendors she recommended to us were absolutely amazing. Even when we weren’t sure what we wanted or were overwhelmed with choices, Michelle pointed us in directions more beautiful and perfectly “us” than we could ever have come up with on our own. We often found ourselves looking at each other and saying “Thank god we have Michelle!!” as she perfected details we would have completely forgotten about if left to our own devices.

Many of our guests sincerely told us that our wedding was the most beautiful they had ever been to. Michelle created an evening that was flawless and magical down to the smallest details.

If you are looking for a wedding planner who is as invested in your wedding as you are, don’t look any farther!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Mary Catherine · Married on 10/01/2011

Michelle is absolutely amazing! Not only is she a wonderful event planner, but she is one of the kindest, most enuine people I have met since living in Seattle. Michelle was guinely interested in what my husband and I envisioned for our wedding. She matched us with incredible vendors and she executed the wedding of my dreams. At the rehearsal dinner I remember thinking... This is exactly what I pictured in my head... I don't even know how the wedding can top this. And sure enough the next day I was blown away by the wedding. Both Michelle and her assistant Brittany were super professional and there for me, my family and wedding party every step of the way. Michelle even spent extra time meeting with my Mom and Grandmother when they would come visit, because she knew they were nervous about me getting married so far away from home (Texas). We got married 3 weeks ago, and people are still talking about how it was the most beautiful, fun and heart felt weekend... and there is no doubt that Michelle made all of this possible. I am so lucky to have worked with Michelle and I am so happy that I've made a great friend too. I HIGHLY recomend Michelle to anyone planning any event large or small! Thanks Michelle!!!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Allison · Married on 09/12/2009

Michelle is an incredibly warm, kind, and competent wedding planner. I felt absolutely overwhelmed at the idea of planning a wedding for almost 300 people in just five months, but Michelle took the reins from day one and made the process a joyful, not stressful, experience. You will never regret putting your faith in her to orchestrate the ins and outs of your wedding day. I would hire her again in an instant to plan an event, large or small.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Diane M · Married on 07/25/2009

I could just gush on and on about Michelle and her fabulous work! Michelle put my fiance & I in touch with the tops in vendors who did not disappoint in any way. Without Michelle our wedding would have been nice, with Michelle it was an amazing, amazing day that our friends, family and ourselves will remember for a lifetime. She managed to match us up with vendors who were a perfect fit for what we were looking to accomplish. She took our wishes and ideas and really created a wedding that was totally us. It is no wonder that she has such a fantastic stable of vendors to choose from, she is a very personable, professional, sweet lady. Anyone I have met over the course of planning this wedding has nothing but lovely things to say about her, I consider my self very lucky that she took on our wedding weekend. My eternal and heartfelt gratitude to you Michelle - your awesome!

Sent on 08/01/2009