Married by Joe Reviews

1 User photo

Married by Joe 1

Andrea · Married on 10/11/2019

Pastor Joe was the best!

Pastor Joe was the perfect choice for our wedding. From the first time we met him he set our minds at ease describing a typical ceremony. He was very easy to work with & gave us the opportunity to look a ceremony draft over ahead of time and make edits together. We loved that within his getting-to-know-you process he created a built-in moment of personal reflection for us that deepened our appreciation for each other even further as we headed to that home stretch before the wedding. We were really impressed how he got to know us and personalized our ceremony for us. The ceremony he created for us was beautifully written and delivered. It was really nice too that Joe has a very pleasant voice. So many of our guests commented on what a touching ceremony Joe gave. We'd recommend him to anyone. Thanks so much Pastor Joe!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Susan

Susan Orchard · Married on 09/13/2019

A perfect fit

Joe personalized our service and made it a perfect fit for our outdoor wedding venue. We loved how responsive he was and would highly recommend him to others.

Married by Joe 2
    Sent on 09/13/2019

Jaci · Married on 08/31/2018

Joe officiated our wedding this past August at The Whitney in Detroit. He was wonderful through the whole process and crafted a perfect ceremony for us - exactly what we envisioned for our wedding. Although we only knew him a short time, Joe personalized the ceremony in a unique and creative way. It truly reflected us as a couple. All of our guests told us how much they loved it. We would recommend Joe without hesitation!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Derek · Married on 07/15/2018

Joe was over the top perfect.
    If you have the opportunity to use Joe as your officiant you are truly blessed..
    He added personal touches that made it sound like he knew us throughout our relationship. He truly felt like part of the family.
    Many of the people that attended our wedding said "That's how a wedding should be".. His added personal touches made it very personal and not just another "we are gathered here today".. speech..
    Mentioning special people in our lives made it special for everyone..
    We can't thank you enough Joe! You made us feel like we were getting married, not just going thru the motions..
    Top notch for sure..
    Derek and Jeni

Sent on 07/19/2018

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2017

Joe was great! He was able to walk us through the rehearsal without a coordinator present. Joe personalized the ceremony to fit mine and my husband's personalities perfectly. Joe used our own words in the ceremony from a questionnaire he sent us, which made the ceremony unique to us without writing our own vows. I recommend to book with Joe if given the opportunity.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Paige · Married on 09/02/2017

JOE WAS AMAZING!!! He made us feel like family! The cermony he created was beautiful but his surprise touches on our wedding day is what made it so magical! He has all the characteristics you could hope for! Patient,kind,carrying and funny! Our guest were blown away and even complemented how soothing his voice was which is actually really important! From all the large details to the small ones he was perfect! We give him 5 stars!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Deborah · Married on 06/11/2017

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful. Both my husband and I were very pleased with the services Joe provided. He communicated with me on all aspects of the ceremony leading up to the wedding and was always professional, courteous and friendly. Joe arrived right on schedule the day of our wedding and he immediately put me at ease. My guests commented to me that they really liked our officiant. I highly recommend Married By Joe!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Amber · Married on 05/25/2017

We called Joe last minute and he was able to marry us the next day at our local park. He did a great job, and made our day feel so special! Highly recommend Joe!

Sent on 05/26/2017

chelsea · Married on 05/07/2017

If you are looking for a knowledgeable, genuinely nice officiant, Joe is that plus more! He made everything incredibly easy and took care of everything for us. We definitely made the right decision by booking Joe!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Karlee · Married on 10/08/2016

Joe was exactly what we wanted in an officiant! He called us a couple times before hand (since we weren't able to meet in person) to go over different vows and to see what we wanted. He also took the time to get to know us so he could make the ceremony funny and personal, which is exactly what I wanted. I love how comfortable he made us and how he incorporated our faith into the ceremony. I had numerous people tell me it was the sweetest ceremony they've been too and the perfect length too (which we all know is important!!). I can't sing my praises enough!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/26/2014

My husband and I loved having Joe Wilson as our wedding officiant! Not only did he do a wonderful job during the ceremony, but Pastor Joe made sure to meet with us on multiple occasions for marriage counseling and advice. He invested his time and effort into getting to know us as a couple. This was most evident during the ceremony, as Pastor Joe was able to speak to us and our guests on a more personal level. Our wedding was almost three years ago, and we still maintain a wonderful relationship with Pastor Joe - and we would choose to have him marry us again in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Dawn · Married on 05/20/2007

I highly recommend Joe Wilson as a wedding officiant! We were privileged to attend church where Joe was on staff and asked him to perform our wedding ceremony. He met with us beforehand, asked what was important to include in the ceremony, and followed through on everything we talked about. Joe made the whole process so easy and he was fun to work with which made wedding planning less stressful. You won't find anyone better than Joe!

Sent on 04/25/2017