Marriage Officiant Reviews

7 | Reno, NV

7 Reviews for Marriage Officiant

Julianne Vaughn · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Simply incredible!

Mindy was INCREDIBLE! We obviously met with her ahead of time and in that brief meeting she was able to pick up on so many subtleties between my (now) husband and me to incorporate into our ceremony. It was heart felt and touching and easily brought us to tears She truly went above and beyond every step of the way including all the "fun" paperwork details to deal with. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Michael Connell · Married on 10/31/2020

So much fun

Mindy was awesome. She came in full costume and made the ceremony personal, relaxed, and fun. Everyone had a blast, we are so glad we found her. If you want a fun, easy experience, Mindy is your choice.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you Michael! Your review is so important to a business like mine. I also wanted to thank you for my new title: Wedding Commander Mindy!
  • Samantha

Samantha Brant · Married on 11/24/2018

We loved Mindy!

Mindy officiated our elopement back in November of 2018 and she was absolutely WONDERFUL!! We really appreciated her thoughtfulness and professionalism. Most importantly, we could tell how genuine and kind she is through our ceremony. We felt like she really cared about the two of us and still continues to reach out and wish us well! Overall, working with Mindy was a very pleasant experience and we would recommend her to our family and friends!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you for an amazing review, Samantha! I appreciate the kind words. The authenticity of your love was truly reflected on your special day and I LOVED witnessing it.
  • Emily

Emily Gibbs · Married on 10/28/2018

Genuine and great at what she does!

Mindy asked all the right questions and created the sweetest ceremony that truly encapsulated our feelings for one another. She was sweet and professional as well as efficient in making sure we had all the information we needed. Furthermore, two years later she honors us in anniversary posts about our ceremony. I would never have expected our officiant to even remember our wedding let alone continue to share the day with us and remind us of the memory. That’s truly amazing. 🖤

Sent on 10/28/2020

Marriage Officiant's reply:

Emily! You're so sweet. Thank you for your wonderful review of my officiating services. Reviews are so important to a business like mine and I am so thankful that you took the time out to post one for me! Cheers to many more anniversary posts in the future!
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 05/01/2018

Sweet and Sincere

Mindy is a doll! She makes everybody feel comfortable and at ease. She was so easy to work with and very professional too! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant that knows their stuff.

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • F

Farhad Ahmadzai · Married on 01/07/2018

Classy, Clever, and Unique

When selecting an officiant for our wedding we knew we wanted someone that we would feel comfortable with. Someone who could honor the occasion and union of two people with class and creativity. Mindy did exactly that! She was able to cater the ceremony to both of our personalities - knowing that I wasn’t very religious she brought an engineering textbook rather than a Bible - it was a touch that really made our wedding unique. She was also to tailor the length of the ceremony to exactly what we were looking for - we both knew we didn’t want to be up there for a long time while the officiant went on and on. Mindy was able to help give us exactly the ceremony we were looking for! We would highly recommend Mindy! I am sure she can help design the perfect day for you too!!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Marriage Officiant's reply:

Thank you for a great review! You and your wife had an amazingly unique approach to your special day and I am happy I was able to provide the details you both appreciated.