Marquis Photo Booth Reviews

8 | Ballwin, MO

8 Reviews for Marquis Photo Booth

Dede · Married on 10/06/2018

We had Marquis Photo Booth come to our 50th High School Reunion. We wanted a photo booth that would produce "retro looking" photo strips and Kevin offered that as one of his options. Kevin was so very easy to communicate with. He responded quickly to any requests (email and phone) and the price he charged was very reasonable. He came early to set up the booth and was very polite, gracious, and helpful for the duration of the evening. His equipment worked perfectly. The photo booth was the hit of the party! I would recommend Marquis Photo Booth 100%.

Sarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Marquis Photo Booth was a FANTASTIC addition to our wedding! The photo booth was definitely a hit, and the fact that they made a scrapbook out of the pictures made it even better! Kevin was very accommodating and professional and it was the hit of the party!

Mary Beth · Married on 12/22/2016

The photo booth added so much fun and excitement to our company holiday party! But it didn't end there... we've had a great time looking thru the pictures long after the party was over. Marquis is so easy to work with! Definitely the easiest part of the planning process AND with the most return!

My wife and I were connected with Kevin via a friend who purchased a Living Social deal, and ended up changing plans. Although they had already been in contact with Kevin, and had begun planning with him, when the plan changed, Kevin graciously allowed us to take over the reservation.

He proactively contacted us, inquiring about the fonts and design for our prints. He sent several options, and we picked one that fit perfectly into our whole wedding theme.

The night of the wedding, he arrived right on time, and was very understanding when we had to set him up a bit away from the main action (our venue was outdoors, and the nearest covered outlet was a little removed from the beaten path). He had a great selection of props, and was all ready for the post-ceremony rush.

Even though it was a hike over to the booth, people LOVED it, and we were able to walk away from our special night with dozens and dozens of memorable prints-- both black and white, and in color (your choice once you get inside the booth).

Kevin is excellent to work with, and is steady and dependable in a wedding-planning world where communication is everything!

Carrie · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I had Marquis Photo Booth at our wedding in April and absolutely loved it! Kevin is very easy to work with and he made sure everything turned out great. I loved all of the props and choice of graphics on the prints. I especially like the DVD with all of the photos that we received after the reception.

Stacy · Married on 04/06/2013

This photo booth takes great pictures and there were plenty of really cool and fun props! Kevin was prompt, professional and quickly responded to all of my questions. This is really one of the best quality photo booths I have seen at a wedding and the price was unbeatable. It added the perfect touch to our reception, thanks Kevin!!!

Claire · Married on 10/27/2012

Marquis Photo Booth was an excellent addition to our wedding reception. People had a great time dressing up and we are thrilled to have all the photos. The set up didn't interfere at all and the whole presentation was very professional! Highly recommend!

• blessedcdc83

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2012

I absolutely LOVED working with Kevin and the Marquis Team!! Kevin was so awesome and very professional! My friends had a blast with the photo booth and the pictures that were taken were PRICELESS!!! LOLThe booth was very reasonably priced and he worked with us on a payment schedule. He also brought props and everything else! Everything was wonderful! Love you Kevin!!! Thank you so much!!!