Marquee Event Rentals - Austin Reviews

43 | Austin, TX

43 Reviews for Marquee Event Rentals - Austin

ANAIS VARGAS · Married on 09/20/2019

Custom Tent Plan for Allan House Venue

I was upset when I had to implement the rain plan for my wedding. I chose an outdoor venue because I wanted to be outdoors. However, the tent and lighting was sooo beautiful that now I am glad I had the tent. I was able to pick between clear and white. However, since it was 100 degrees, Marquee suggested that white would be better as the clear tent would act as a greenhouse. It did not end up raining, but the tent provided shade for my guests.

Marquee has a custom tent specificall for The Allan House. It is the perfect size so that everything is covered and protected from rain. Also, it included string lights and a chandelier that looks stunning. To make matters even better, I was able to split the cost of the tent with another couple who was getting married a day after me.

Marquee offered me great customer service and the final product was beautiful.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Meghan Leigh

Meghan Leigh · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful Service

We used Marquee Rentals because they came highly recommended by our Planner and they did not disappoint! They were timely with the deliveries, everything looked perfect! They also thankfully had some misting fans available when we realized how hot it was going to be on our wedding day and were able to add them to our order the day before. They also were one of the few places who carried BBJ linens and offered a HUGE selection of linens. Highly recommend Marquee rentals for your event!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Jennifer · Married on 02/24/2018

LOVED working with Rachel. She is fantastic! They were very easy and professional. Would work with over and over again.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Megan · Married on 02/25/2017

Marquee provided all of our linens on our day and it could not have turned out more beautiful. They have an expansive show room with tables to setup your vision and have a huge variety of rentals. They were so easy to work with, and even let us know when they were having a sale. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Norma Angelica · Married on 12/18/2016

Great and affordable since we had to return outside things due to our vendor not providing tables and chairs.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Joanna · Married on 11/05/2016

Marquee rentals was great and flexible. All of the linens were beautiful and easy to pick up and return. Will definitely keep them in mind for any future events we may have!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

Thanks Joanna, happy everything went well. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Janet · Married on 05/28/2016

The marquee rental company exceeded all my expectations from the minute that they arrived. They were professional, efficient, and accommodating on all our requests. When the tents were installed and all the other rental items were in place it looked magnificent. The ambience that the tent provided was above my imagination. It was truly magical and made all my daughters dreams come true. The condition of all rentals were clean and well maintained. I would highly recommend marquee rental company to anyone having a special event. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

Thank you so much Janet for all of your kind words! We feel honored to have been a part of your special day and we are so happy we exceeded your expectations. Congratulations to you and your partner!

MArtha · Married on 05/14/2016

Used Marquee Rentals out of San Antonio. Lucia handled our rentals and did so in the most professional and accommodating manner. They have a great inventory of items and were able to satisfy some very last minute request. Look out for their linen sale! Will most definitely be using again for any rentals in the future.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

Thanks Martha! So glad you were pleased with everything.

Meridith · Married on 05/14/2016

The customer service from Marquee is amazing! We got married in Round Rock, Texas but live in North Carolina, Amberley took great care of me when I was in Round Rock was very responsive through email and phone calls while I was out of state. Their service and flexibility helped my husband and I relax and enjoy our wedding day with no worries. We rented our linens, utensils, and plates from Marquee and we'd do it again in a heart beat!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

Meridith, we are so happy our customer service was helpful to you and your fiance. Thank you for trusting Marquee with your special day! Congratulations to the both of you!
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

I used Marquee Event rentals out of San Antonio, TX. Marquee was the best price and the most responsive to any request I had. They were extremely professional and were able to help me get tents (at the last minutes due to rain) and recommended some additional vendors when some of mine had fallen through at the last minute. I feel like I got the best value using Marquee and would use them again. Thank you Trisha for helping me get the best items from Marquee for my outdoor wedding reception!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

That's wonderful to hear Lauren, so glad we could assist. Congratulations to you and your husband!

Andrea · Married on 01/02/2016

The process with Marquee was very easy going. They didn't push us to make a decision right away and gave several options that fit our theme. Pickup was quick and easy. Marquee had our rental items ready to go and delivery went just as smooth. Definitely recommend

Sent on 01/10/2016

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

Thanks for this Andrea. This is just we we strive to do - take the stress out of the event.

Marquee was extremely easy to work with. They had a great selection of linens!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Sheryl · Married on 10/12/2013

We loved going to the showroom and seeing all our linen options. The sales associate suggested adding lounging ottomans and cocktail highs around our dance floor! It turned out fabulous! The linens looked brand new and beautiful. We also rented Chavari chairs that made our event even more elegant

Sent on 10/22/2013

Donna · Married on 06/22/2013

Marquee Rentals was another vendor that was a part of our dream team!
    Paula took care of us and made sure all our needs were met. An amazing place and worth checking into.
    They have sales and were very competitive with prices.
    Our table cloths, napkins, bar rental - etc... were on time, looked beautiful and made the room!
    We highly recommend this vendor for your event!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Nikki · Married on 01/25/2013

I went to a few different places looking for linens for my wedding and Marquee had far and away the best selection. I was also really impressed with organized their staff was during our visit. They were able to answer all my questions immediately. A couple other places we visited, it seemed like they took forever to search their inventory on the computer and then they had to call the warehouse and it all just seemed a little to confusing and I wasn't confident they would pull it off. Marquee was great! Glad I decided to go with them.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Abbie · Married on 12/29/2012

We used Marquee for all of our dinner chairs, table cloths etc. We did the chair rental during their half off chavari chair even in the summer which was definitely worth it. Their selection of specialty table cloths was amazing and we were able to select some very unique and original looking pieces. We were particular that the cloths wouldn't read cheap and the velvet damask did not in the least. The only hiccup was that the original cloths we ordered, which were being cut for our wedding, were not ready in time, which Marquee more than made up for in their solution. The heaters were wonderful for our guests during our cocktail hour on “Main Street” at Star Hill Ranch.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Vicki · Married on 05/19/2012

Marquee has everything in one location with a quality show room. I want to thank Laura, all the staff, from set up to tear down for a wonderful job. We had an outdoor wedding reception at our home. There were a couple of last minute revisions but Marquee handled it and provided us a beautiful event and night to remember. I highly recommend their service.

Sent on 03/06/2013
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2011

We got our linens in a half off sale that Marquee does every so often. We paid about 13 dollars a table, for copper crush linens. They were SO BEAUTIFUL in the venue. My wedding coordinator picked them up and returned them for us, so it worked out great.

Sent on 08/18/2011

Rachelle · Married on 06/01/2011

beautiful table linens

Sent on 06/28/2011

Stacey · Married on 05/07/2005

Marquee Event Group (when I used them they were known as Austin RentAll Party) provided all of the rentals for my wedding. It was picture perfect, they were a pleasure to work with, and everything was delivered, set up, and picked up as scheduled with no problems. And Ann was always so cheerful and upbeat, it was always a joy to talk to her for changes or questions. : )

Sent on 10/23/2010

Tammy · Married on 04/25/2009

Very nice people. Easy to work with. Came to set up early.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Casey · Married on 05/28/2016

Marquee Event Group was very easy to work with. We went to their show room and picked out our linens. It was exactly what we were looking for. Some of the other rental companies we looked at did not have all the products in a show room. Some of the linens were only available to view in a catalog. I wanted to make sure the shade purple of the linens was accurate, as pictures can be deceiving sometimes. Leading up the wedding, we had to make an adjustment to the quantities needed. It was incredibly easy to change the quantities with a simple phone call. We chose to pick up the linens and deliver them to the reception location, as we thought the delivery cost was a bit steep for only needing to be delivered a few miles away. We left for our honeymoon and another person was able to drop of the linens with no issues. We highly recommend Marquee Event Group.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

Congrats Casey & Matt! We love visitors to our Design Centers and love it that you found just what you were looking for. Take care.
  • User6664550 · event on 09/26/2015

Great selections of party needs!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

We're happy you found what you needed and thanks for your review!

charlie · Married on 08/09/2014

Tracie was helpful, flexible and available every time I needed her for our Rehearsal Dinner preparations. I had to rent everything since our venue was just a rooftop, and she kept things on track and helped me stay on budget. At the last minute we had to change venues, but Marquee rolled with it and nothing was forgotten or overlooked. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Marquee Event Rentals - Austin's reply:

Thanks Charlie, so glad we could help!

Camille · Married on 06/15/2013

Marquee delivered on time and set up quickly and efficiently.

Sent on 07/23/2013