28 Reviews for Mark's Photo and Video and Photo Booths

Photobooth (4)
Backdrop(s) (3)
Prints (3)
Props (3)
Social Media Integration (2)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
26 Mark's Photo and Video and Photo Booths Reviews

The booth was a big hit! The photographer was great. The props were wonderful, and the photo strips were terrific keepsakes! I highly recommend Mark's Photo Booths for any event!

Profile Picture Krystal, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our company loves working with Mark! This is the third year we have used his photo booths at our company holiday party and it's so fun to relive the evening by seeing all the photo booth pictures. Mark makes everything so easy, too! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Layne, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark was very responsive to all my questions. He was on time and ready to go for my daughter's wedding reception.
It was so much fun. His props are the best I have seen. I am so happy I chose Mark for our Photo Booth. He is fantastic and I highly recommend Mark's Photo Booth.

Profile Picture Vicki, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark made my birthday a party to remember!! I had no idea it was going to be such a hit! My pics were amazing! They were so funny! No one could keep their hands out of all the props! What really tied it in was the professional service. He worked with me financially, and the best part was the unexpected photo album from the entire party. I have memories I’ll never forget.

Profile Picture Lisa , 11/4/17, 1 Review
4.7

Mark did an awesome job managing the photo booth for our wedding, it was definitely a highlight of the night for many people! Tons of great props and he had an awesome gold sequin backdrop that matched our wedding colors. Mark will work with you on choosing a photo strip design that matches what you imagine for the event, we worked together to create a custom design that was EXACTLY what I wanted! We loved getting a scrap book copy of all of the prints with signed notes from our loved ones!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

OMG!!! Mark Bolmida's Photo Booth was the HIT of the party!!! Our daughter's Sweet 16 extravaganza would not be complete without Mark's up-to-date Photo Booth technology! He's a professional and knows how to work with his clients! He presents a very clean and professional look that came with a choice of shimmery background drops. Custom titles for the strips and the fastest printouts you'll ever get! You know it's a hit when the line to the Photo Booth never ends! Mark is the Miami Valley's "Photo Booth Boss"! He's a must to have at any event! Without him, you might as well just use your disposal camera and hope for the best! - FAL

Profile Picture Felita, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark was a total professional and answered all of our questions in pre-planning my daughter's birthday party. He had great ideas for the logo and had many options for backdrops. We knew having this photo-booth would be a hit, but didn't think there would be a line for it all night! People are still talking about this experience at the party!!! Having a photo album to give to my daughter was a complete surprise and bonus. We will hire Mark in the future and I would highly recommend him for your event!!! There are many options and the pricing was great. Is it possible to give more than 5 stars???

Profile Picture Ken, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved, loved, loved the photo booth and the props were great. Definitely worth the money and the guests really enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Cris , 10/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark's Photo and Video provided the photo booth for my wedding! I loved that they had the open air photo booth. Everyone at the wedding loved the photo booth, especially my little brother who was in almost every picture! People also liked that they could have the pictures emailed to themselves. It was also great that everyone could get a copy of the pictures and Mark also sent me a link to the pictures after the wedding. The scrapbook was also awesome! My husband and I came home from the reception and the first thing we did was look at the pictures. George, our booth attendant, was also great! I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

Brides – I’m one of those gals that never really participated in photo booths at weddings, and my main question was “Do we really need this at the reception?” Let me tell you, Mark’s photo booth was the hit of the night!! Our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had! Even our guests that were too shy to get on the dance floor still went to the booth and had fun making memories with the props. Thanks to Mark’s recommendation, we placed the open booth right in the galleria room and that was perfect! It kept a steady flow of visitors all night long, helping us capture all kinds of wonderful moments without missing any of the reception. The best part is the album you receive at the end of the night of all the photos, messages of love and laughter, and seeing how much fun your guests had. Mark is a true professional. He checked in to make sure the kids had appropriate props and helped get us into the booth for a few bride & groom photos as well. Mark’s response time to emails and communication is top-notch. I am not only thrilled that we decided to spend the money on a photo booth, but even happier that we chose Mark’s company to be a part of our day!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We were not the easiest customers but he was very professional and he was patient with us even tho we ended up not being able to have a photo booth. We tested the booth out and it is probably the best in the world haha! The props are sturdy and backgrounds are very pretty. Prices were very reasonable too.

Profile Picture User6450057, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark did a great job relating to us as his clients on a more personal level--he understood the style we wanted and followed through. Also, he was very professional and prompt with financial transactions and communication.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

As for the photo booth services on our wedding, they far exceeded our
expectations! This is not to say we had low expectations going in, it
was just better than I could have ever anticipated! I cannot tell you
the number of people that have contacted me following the event to
tell me how much fun they had at the photobooth. The backdrop was
fantastic (it appeared to even have a purple tint in the light that
matched our colors, just beautiful), props were great and we LOVE
looking back at the commerative photo book, some good laughs! We are
SO happy with everything!! Turned out wonderfully!

Specificially things that were mentioned to my from friends and family
were that they liked the props, they liked that each person got their
own picture and the line moved quickly. Having been at weddings where
they only print two copies and it always comes to the awkward moment
of who out of the group gets the picture. I can tell you, this is one
of the reasons we initially booked and truthfully stood out
to our guests as well.

I also appreciated Mark coming to get myself and the groom before he
left. We were so busy making rounds and I would have hated to miss the
opportunity to utilize the booth myself. I can tell you, this really
stood out to us and again I thank you.

GREAT VALUE

Profile Picture User7105682, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved working with Mark's Photo and Video , not just because he's my uncle but for a lot of other reasons. My husband and I are thrilled with our amazing wedding photos. He worked with us to get the shots we wanted, in addition to his extremely creative ideas along the way. Mark captured every moment in every right way.

The photobooth was also a big hit at the reception! All of our guests said how much they enjoyed the pictures (as do we). We still like to look at the photobook of all the pictures every now and then, and it gives us a good laugh, so fun. What a great idea for a guestbook!. We appreciate all of your hard work and will be sure to recommend you to everyone we know who is looking for their wedding.

Thank you for your time & help in making our wedding day one we can never forget. Great experience. We highly recommend Uncle Mark!

Profile Picture Rebeka, 6/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

>> Mark was more than amazing. He was so accommodating to my TARDIS photo booth idea, then when it blew out of my dads truck and smashed into pieces, he was so amazing in helping me figure out what do to, even a few hours before the ceremony. His kindness and sweet disposition was so wonderful and he helped me feel less stressed when we were fixing things last minute.Everyone loved the photo booth. There were people who got photos that I never would have thought would have! It was so amazing and fun! Thank you! I highly recommend him and his awesome photo booths!

Profile Picture Kristiane, 5/27/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth

Mark was very easy to work with and the service he provided was fun, professional, and fair. I hired Mark to set up and run a Photo Booth at my wedding on December 12th, 2015 at The Center in Downtown Cincinnati. I found Mark after he photographed and provided a booth at my best friends wedding in June of 2015. He was great to work with then, which is why I didn't look anywhere else. He and his staff worked very well with my venue and their staff. We had a lot of vendors moving around all at once and everyone worked very well together. The booth was a big hit at the reception. My guests loved that they could get several copies of their shots. The props were clean and fun. Since my Groom and I are both Firefighters, we added a helmet with a custom shield to the props table. We opted to do the phonebook and it been fun to look back on and see the fun our guests had. My Groom and I were so busy that we completely forgot to get in the booth together. My only advice to Mark's staff would be to pull the Bride and Groom aside to get time in the Photo Booth. I would recommend remembering to do this, because I really regret it now. Other than that, the experience was great! I wouldn't hesitate to hire Mark again in the future. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User7028641, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mark was an exceptional asset to the event! Easy and accommodating to work with during the process. Knowledgeable and able to adjust his equipment to handle "glitches" on the spur of the moment. Always quick to respond to questions. Flexible and pleasant every minute. I can't wait for the next "event" to use him again.

Profile Picture Barb, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

We had a great experience! Everything was wonderful and our guests loved the photo booth just as much as we did. We had a lot of kids running in and out of the booth and I was afraid this might become a problem but he just kept printing the pictures out and didn't seem to mind a bit!

Profile Picture User5324766, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding day was stressful due to thunderstorms and pouring rain. Mark was very flexible with all the last minute changes and helped us have fun with it. We love the photos. And we especially have enjoyed the candid shots that we didn't even realize we're being taken. We have sitting down and reliving our wonderful day!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark was super easy to work with, and he helped make our wedding day stress free and fun!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mark is a truly fun person and professional photographer. We hired him at our wedding for wedding & engagement photography, videography, and a photobooth! He is extremely flexible and really wants to please the couple! He asked for my Pinterest board and took all of the photos that I was dying to have!!! Our engagement photos were taken & returned to us edited in a matter of hours-- and they are absolutely perfect!!! He asks for your input and doesn't force any photos you do not want. He is ready to go and gets to know you through questionnaires and conversions prior to meeting. Without him, my groom and I would not have thought of so many wonderful poses! The photobooth was the biggest hit! So many props, pictures for everyone, and they even made us a scrapbook of all of the photobooth pictures with guest comments! I LOVED Mark's services and highly recommend to everyone! We will definitely use him again in the future!!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography

This was the one photobooth vendor I found that had everything I wanted for my wedding without a serious amount of charges. Most booths charge extra for a guest book, for fancy photo paper, for extra photo strips, AND props. The only extra cost was the props which were so worth it. There are enough strips for everyone in the booth and one for our guest book. Our guest book turned out wonderful and it is something we will enjoy forever. The guests loved it and I am happy with how it turned out. The strips look so nice and Mark allowed for us to use the image from our invitations at the bottom of our photostrips for our logo. I absolutely recommend Mark for photobooths and photography!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/31/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Mark s photo booth when we got married on Oct 13, 2012. To afford everything we wanted we decided to wait about a year and a half before we got married so we could plan and pay for everything. We found Mark in Dayton at one of the wedding facilities available. He showed us his booth and everything (even though the place had no power at the time because of a storm that rolled through). When I decided he was the guy for us not only because he was personable but because he was affordable, he helped me work out a payment plan. Having a photobooth was one thing I REALLY wanted at my wedding, and to have someone help me to get that makes him pretty amazing in my book!! The booth was AMAZING and all of my guests loved it!!!! I have a ton of pictures and my friends got them sent to their emails, as well as, I got a CD with ALL of the pictures from that day! I would hire him again for my next big event :)

Profile Picture Bobbie, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mark provided our photo booth at our reception and we were thrilled! The camera in the booth takes quality pictures, and guests are able to enter their email address for copies to be sent home. In addition, his attendant put together a really nice book, which dueled as our guest book. His price was very reasonable, and the best when compared to others in the area. He even matched our logo with our Disney themed wedding. I highly recommend Mark for his photo booth!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Photography

Mark’s Photo and Video
Oakwood, OH 937-367-7741 Mark@MarksCameraBag.com

Mark was very professional and fun to work with. Mark listened to what I wanted for additional sites for photos before the reception. Mark was easy to get a hold of. Due to his busy photography schedule he has a little delay in getting the finished product to us (about 2 months), but was able to send me several pictures to add to a photo book that I was making online. My family members were impressed with Mark also. The cost is about average from what I had seen. Mark does video also, but we did not use that service.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/24/11, 5 Reviews