Mark Leonard Photography Reviews

4 | Olathe, KS

4 Reviews for Mark Leonard Photography

• W

Whitney · Married on 01/03/2009

We loved working with Mark and Shauna! They have such talent and, most importantly, such a PASSION for photography. I couldn't imagine having better engagement and wedding pictures. They are perfect. They didn't miss a moment and they had such a vision to come up with unique and beautiful pictures that truly reflected us. Not only were they wonderful for our wedding, but I have every intention of using them for any family, maternity and baby pictures in the future! Thank you again, Mark and Shauna!

Sent on 07/16/2009
  • W

Katy · Married on 07/19/2008

Mark Leonard Photography went above and beyond my wildest expectations. Being a scrapbooker and someone who highly values pictures, finding the right photographer was almost as important as finding the right dress. I spent a lot of time researching different photographers. As soon as I found Mark Leonard Photography I knew my search was over. Mark Leonard Photography is a heart felt company that truly knows how to capture the moments of life in a extranordinary way. They were able to help me create one of a kind invitations and an album full of pictures that is unlike any other albums I have ever seen. Trusting Mark Leonard Photography to capture all the moments of our special day was the best wedding decision I made, well besides saying yes to the groom :)

Sent on 07/16/2009
  • O

Kristin · Married on 04/24/2009

3.4
      2.0
      3.5
      3.0

The quality of the work that Mark and Shauna do is unsurpassed in my book, my wedding pictures were amazing. I would say that there prices are moderate to the low end of high in comparison to other KC photographers. If you want to receive lots of pictures, a big album and are willing to spend the money, they are an outstanding pair to work with. I think they truly care about your satisfaction with their work and the final product they deliver to you. They could get back to customers in a more timely fashion, but they bent over backwards the day of my wedding and afterwards when the pictures were done so it was worth it to myself and my husband! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2009

0.8
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5
      0.5
      1.5

Mark and Shauna know a lot about what they're doing but they were extremely late to our wedding and got no photos of the groom and grooms man getting ready and very few of the bride. They were very frustrating to work with when taking family pictures. You can tell in our photos we were not in the moment.

Sent on 12/20/2013