56 Reviews for Mark Kerr Entertainment DJ & Emcee Services

Liability Insurance (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
55 Mark Kerr Entertainment DJ & Emcee Services Reviews

Mark and his wife Lou made the day perfect!!! Would definitely use again. Hey are amazing!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If your a bride trying to plan all this stuff by yourself like I was, Mark will make it super easy to insure your wedding runs smooth and that your guests have a great time. I also hired his wife Lou Kerr to do my catering which was great as well. I truly recommend them both!! Thank you Mark and Lou!!

Profile Picture sarah, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

He did a wonderful job. Our guest never sit down!!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I absolutely loved working with Mark! He was very very helpful with talking to me and my husband about all the things that would be going on during the ceremony and reception. He was very generous with requests for songs from my friends and family. I would love to have him as a DJ for something else.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very professional and help make our reception flow perfectly! He made sure to do exactly what we wanted! And the pictures that his wife took were some of my favorite of the night!!!!

Profile Picture User6544391, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Mark Kerr does an amazing job. I have been talking with him for well over a year about being the DJ at my wedding. This past weekend I got married and it was spectacular. DJ mark did a very good job at making sure all the guest were having fun and all on the dance floor. I wouldn't recommend any other DJ besides him.

Profile Picture User6156983, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark & his wife did an amazing job at my wedding!! The music flowed perfectly from start to finish. We didn't leave the dance floor all night...even added an extra hour because we didn't want the fun to stop! :)

Profile Picture Carley , 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Mark was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding on July 2nd! He made everything so easy. I knew from the moment I met with him that our music was in good hands. That meant one less thing for me to worry about. And Mark did not disappoint. He created a fun and relaxing atmosphere for me, my husband, and all of our guests. Mark and his wife, Lou, took candid photos during the reception and gave them to us as a gift, which are a wonderful reminder of how much fun everyone was having that day. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone considering a DJ for their wedding or other events.

Thank you Mark and Lou for everything you did to make sure our day was perfect.

God Bless,
Emily A.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Emily, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I really enjoyed having Mark as a DJ at my wedding celebration! He was very entertaining - great music and even acted as a game show host for a funny newlywed game. He and his wife took many pictures of the night and sent them to me quickly afterwards. Great choice for a DJ!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

On December 12th 2015, we absolutely had our dream wedding greatly in part of Mark Kerr Entertainment! When it comes to selecting a wedding DJ or live band there are ALOT of options out there, so when we started looking we were a bit overwhelmed. From the first conversation with Mark Kerr we knew this was exactly the DJ that we were looking for. Mark Kerr Entertainment is more of an entire wedding entertainment package ,including officiant if need be, not just a DJ. He guided our entire wedding catering to exactly what my bride wanted. His music selection and amazing light show is top tier. If you want an entire wedding DJ/MC package (at a affordable price) that will absolutely stun your guests and leave them raving for weeks after, then Mark Kerr Entertainment is the company to choose for your venue. Thank you Mark and Lou so much!

Profile Picture Patrick , 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark and His wife are amazing! They are so professional as well as personable. They composed a package to meet my exact wedding needs. I was in need of a wedding coordinator as well and Mark came up with a package that would fit my needs for an amazing price! Thank You! Thank You! Mark Kerr Entertainment!

Profile Picture Porsha, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)

Mark and Lou were wonderful. They kept my guests entertained and were so helpful with coordinating my wedding. My husband and I highly recommend them. Thank you so much for everything you did for us and being a part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Mark and his wife, Lou, was a wonderful experience. Our daughter's wedding reception was a complete success because of Mark Kerr Entertainment!!! I would recommend Mark to all of my friends and family. Mark is well worth every penny and more! He kept the reception moving forward announcing each and every event and the newlywed game and longest married couple dance were a big hit! Mark is professional in every manner, well organized and was so wonderful to us. All we had to do was sit back, relax and enjoy ourselves. We have had nothing but compliments about the reception from our friends and family! Thank you Mark and Lou!!!

Profile Picture Wanda, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was very flexible when it came to how we wanted our reception to flow. He was very organized, took requests, and really knew how to throw a party. He made sure all events were in order and our guests knew what was next always! I would definitely recommend his services for any event.

Profile Picture Madelynn, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark made sure that our wedding reception ran perfectly! He let everyone at the reception know what was happening when and where. This really allowed my family and me to enjoy the day and not worry about the little things. He knew exactly what to play to keep the party going at all parts of the night too! He is way more than a DJ, and we loved having him at our reception!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark did a really awesome job and is very professional

Profile Picture Judy, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Mark is amazing to work with! He worked with everything we asked & was more than flexible! I would recommend him to all friends and family for any future events & could possibly use his services again one day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

By far the best DJ and he and his wife were SO helpful. They did more for us then any other vendor. If you don't book anyone for your wedding, you have to atleast book Mr. Mark Kerr!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark did an outstanding job with my daughters wedding. He worked with us to customize the music for her to walk down the aisle. And he made the reception fun. Kept things moving along with great music selections and fun games. I would highly recommend him for any event. He was very professional and accommodating.
It was by far the best money we spent for the entire wedding. And as a bonus, his wife is an event coordinator. She was extremely helpful also. They make a great team!!

Profile Picture User5001911, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mark Kerr's Entertainment DJ & Emcee Services were everything that he had said they would be! Admittedly, his quote did seem a bit high at first; but as he explained what services were included in the price, we had decided that we would hire Mark for our daughter's wedding/reception BEFORE we ended our first meeting!

The venue was an event center, and Mark's providing ALL of the music--prelude, for the ceremony, AND the reception--was IDEAL for us. He provided pages and pages of songs from all genres for selecting songs/music for our playlist and allowed us to submit songs not on his list. In addition, entertainment was provided during the reception and "The Newly-Wed Game" was a MAJOR hit with the bride & groom and the guests. We purchased the package that included the coordinating services of Mark's lovely wife, Lou. She coordinated the wedding rehearsal AND the day-of-the wedding activities. Lou and Mark worked beautifully together to insure that the activities flowed smoothly from the START of the wedding through the introduction of the bridal party, all dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. to the END of the reception; and they were both excited and enjoying what they were doing!!!! Of course, that made us feel good! Mark called 3 days after the wedding to say that we would be receiving our complimentary CD with wedding photos by the end of the week . . . an added bonus!!!!

We were sooooo much more carefree and "stress free" because of Mark and Lou. They met with us, returned emails, calls, and were just all-around GREAT to work with. Mark's professionalism, his client-oriented attitude, and his "we're here for you all to take the stress out of your day" attitude made it WORTH EVERY CENT THAT WE PAID; AND WE WOULD PAY IT AGAIN!!!!!

Thank you Mark Kerr Entertainment DJ & Emcee Services for helping to make our daughter's wedding "her dream wedding!"

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Mark Kerr was FANTASTIC and made our reception one for the books! We could not have asked for a better DJ at our wedding reception. Everyone loved him! Mark is very helpful, professional, and entertaining. He will do anything to make your big day special. I would recommend Mark Kerr Entertainment to any bride that is looking for a DJ! He will not let you down! :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mark was great and did a wonderful job as a DJ at our wedding. He kept the event moving briskly and kept everyone having fun. I would recommend me as a DJ for your event.

Profile Picture Scott, 12/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

LOVE Mr. Kerr's work, professionalism, and friendliness! His pricing is very affordable as well. You definitely get what you pay for these days and he was worth every bit! Best of all, whenever I had no idea what to do for a certain part of the reception/ceremony he would provide awesome suggestions. I can't tell you how much I appreciated his work and how easy he made it on Alex and myself. I can't forget all of the work Mrs. Kerr assisted us with as well. Fabulous couple - and so friendly! I felt like they were a guest at the wedding and I had known them for years. My wedding wouldn't have been as memorable without them. My guests loved his games and kept them entertained so they wouldn't get bored. We also loved the CD of photos we received during our reception. I appreciate everything you did for us, Mr. and Mrs. Kerr!

Profile Picture Ginger, 11/9/14, 2 Reviews
4.7

Very good and able to work through anything you need. A little on the pricy side but really great event DJ!

Profile Picture User4552066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough good things about Mark Kerr Entertainment. Mark provided us with a comprehensive library of music to choose from & even supplied music not on his extensive list that we wanted. His organization of the event from start to finish including music, ceremony, games, & the overall reception was extraordinary. We have already recommended him to all who ask who we used. Our wedding was made even more special because of Mark. And I must mention his lovely wife, who coordinated our wedding at the American Rose Center. We thank both of them for making our day seem like a fairy tale come true.

Profile Picture Grace and Bobb, 10/5/14, 2 Reviews