Marineland Dolphin Adventure Reviews

29 Reviews for Marineland Dolphin Adventure

• Kellie

Kellie Semmel · Married on 10/05/2019

Best day ever!

I will highly recommend marineland to anyone looking for a venue. It was the best day of my life and the dolphins were adorable! So very happy with getting married there! It's something we will never forget and I know our guests won't either!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Savannah · Married on 08/04/2018

On August 4th I had the wonderful experience of having my wedding reception at Marineland. Joan was wonderful to work with and was extremely accommodating during the entire process. During the planning phase, Joan was very helpful and responded quickly to any questions my Mother, my husband, or I had. Our reception was lovely. The location of this venue was beautiful, and the dolphins were a wonderful experience during my wedding day. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Meridith · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding at Marineland was absolutely wonderful!! It was everything we dreamed of and more! Joan the coordinator was absolutely fabulous and went above and beyond! Truly blessed to have met her! March 31st, 2018 was truly a magical day thanks to the staff at Marineland! And of course the dolphins were a huge hit! Thank you to everyone who helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Barbie · Married on 03/30/2018

We LOVED this venue! Joan was such a pleasure to work with during the planning and day of our wedding. Joan and the rest of the Marineland staff were extremely helpful, informative and accommodating. The dolphins and beautiful scenery with the ocean in the background make this venue one of a kind! You and your guests will create memories that will last a lifetime! We could not have asked for a better experience on our wedding day! You will not be disappointed with this venue for your special event. Barbie and Stephen Hesson

Sent on 04/11/2018

Kristie · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Marineland Dolphin Adventure! We recently hosted a private corporate reception & dinner for (100) people at Marineland Dolphin Adventure. It was amazing. This is truly a unique and special venue. The entire park was ours! Joan, Toya and her team took care of everything to ensure our guests' enjoyment. They are easy to communicate and helped envision our needs. If you're looking for unique venue for a private corporate event or wedding in the Palm Coast / St. Augustine area, give them a "look-see". You won't be disappointed! The dolphins, sea turtles and live exhibits only add to the enjoyment of this beachfront destination. Your guests' senses will be overwhelmed (in a good way). Be sure to check out their gift shop! Ask for Joan! Joan is a ROCK STAR!

Sent on 11/01/2017

chris · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter had a fantastic wedding. It was everything we wanted with the dolphins. The guest all enjoyed the venue. Joan was great to work with answering questions and allowing us to plan our perfect day.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Patty · Married on 01/04/2017

We were completely satisfied from beginning to the end. Joan was so helpful and kind. Every question answered timely. We were so relaxed, absolutely no stress involved in the planning or the actual wedding day. I loved the dolphins..they are such awesome creatures!!! I highly recommend Marineland for your wedding or elopement!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Shay · Married on 10/24/2016

As a school group of 200, Marineland was an excellent venue to choose for our visit to St. Augustine! Having no place to host 180 9th grade students and 20 teachers in the area, our options were slim. When booking a dolphin program, their outside tent area was presented as an option and it turned out to be the best part of our trip! For three nights, our school group collaborated in this beautiful location, where tables and chairs were provided. Catering companies were able to deliver and serve, communicating with Marineland's wonderful event team. A partner company was utilized for outside restrooms, which I must add were the BEST porta potties I have ever seen! Everything went smoothly and well organized and if there was any confusion, the event team was there to diffuse the issue, without stressing our group leaders! (Awesome with a group of 180 9th graders!) I would highly recommend this venue for not only a ceremony/reception, but any group function where great customer service and a beautiful location is wanted!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Char · Married on 10/22/2016

Joan and her staff really pulled this wedding off, just 2 weeks after hurricane Matthew, where there was extensive clean up and damage to be done to get this wedding on its way. She was helpful and showed extreme professionalism. We loved the venue and highly recommend this to everyone. Thank you for an unforgettable wedding. Note: A lot of our guest stated this was the best wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/27/2016

I had my wedding at Marineland in May 2016. I can't say enough about how friendly and caring the staff was expecially Joan and Cheryl. Everything ran smoothly and it was an amazing location to get married with the ocean in the background and the dolphins which awed the guests. The service and professionalism that Marineland provided was top notch. I honestly have to say it was a stress free fabulous wedding thanks to all the staff at Marineland!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Sephora · Married on 05/21/2016

I had my wedding at marineland on 5/21/16. I had it there because as a young child my dad used to take us there and he has now passed away. Since day one talking to Joan I knew it had to be there. Joan was absolutely wonderful and the most amazing person to work with. She answered all my questions . We got a thorough tour of the premise. And the day of the wedding she was amazing. I simply can't state into words how truly amazing she is. The venue was wonderful the trainer's were excellent and made my day perfect. It was the perfect venue for my perfect day. And I hope these words explain just how wonderful the venue and Joan were. If you have ever considered getting married at Marineland, do me a favor and do it. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Heather · Married on 04/30/2016

Marineland was an awesome wedding venue. It was so unique and everyone really enjoyed the dolphins. Our wedding was a year ago and we still regularly get comments about how our wedding was the most fun wedding our guests had ever been to. If you are looking for a place where people will be entertained and have a good time this is the right venue for you.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Rhonda and Toni · Married on 04/14/2016

$THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZING DAY OUR LIVES!!!! If you are looking to fulfill your dreams and also your philanthropic passion, this is the place. Joan and the ENTIRE Marineland staff, including the Dolphins, were exceptional! We did not have to worry about one thing with Joan at the helm. Every guest has told us this was THE BEST wedding they have ever attended. Marineland is not only beautiful, you don't have to worry about planning once you let Joan know what you want. When planning a beach or outdoor wedding, you don't usually have a backup plan for inclement weather. With Marineland, you can have the best of all worlds. We had our ceremony standing in the water with dolphins, all of the dolphin interactions and special requests, cocktails and dolphin interactions and shows on the beachside area and then dinner, dancing and Reggae band under the tent. Every area was absolutely breathtaking. Not only was it a once in a lifetime experience for us, all of our guests were amazed and were part of the experiences as opposed to just sitting through a few hours as with most weddings and receptions. We plan to be back every year for our wedding anniversary. Thank you, Joan!

Sent on 11/30/2016

shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot express how helpful Joan and Cheryl at Marineland Dolphin Adventure are. They were both amazing from start to finish. Cheryl showed us around the first time we went to Marineland and the venue literally took our breath away. The complements we received about our venue are just overwhelming. After officially booking the venue we were working with Joan full time on the arrangements and she is so great at what she does. She helped us keep everything organized and was very flexible the day of the event allowing us to enter the venue earlier to get things all set up. We looked at so many venues in the area and I will be the first to say this place is the best value for what you get. Contact these ladies and they will be there every step of the way with you.
    Shannon and Phil

Sent on 10/31/2015

ashley · Married on 04/25/2015

Absolutely incredible exsperience .
    Joan Whittemore was the coordinator at Marineland and she worked with us every step of the way. Every question I had didn't go unanswered and she truly made our special day one to remember. Still to this day I get compliment on how beautiful my pictures are because of the dolphins and the venue. Such a unique, fun & beautiful to spend your wedding day! Not only will you remember this day but your guest will be talking about your wedding forever! Definitely coming back to do our further events here.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Michael · event on: 10/24/2014

Marineland is a wonderful venue; our guests were universally impressed and delighted. I am still tickled recalling my 84 year old mother's comments that she remembered my siblings and me delighting as we saw dolphins and learned about them when children. And that she was now watching adults at Marineland with the same fascination.....
    What a beautiful backdrop for a party. The bride and groom were so happy there. Plenty of room and an interesting area to mingle and wander. Natural setting requiring very minimal table decoration or extra flourish. Inviting and amazing after sunset. The only thing which might have been better would have been arranging for a full moon that night. And no one said that they had ever been to a similar event.......

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User4512533 · event on: 06/29/2014

Joan the event manager was fantastic. I have held parties for large groups since 1972. This group of employees and volunteers bent over backwards to make our event one of the best I've ever had. They were flexable and helpful to our guests so much. The comments our guests and made our event unique and complete as well as talked about for weeks. No one wanted to leave. A thousand thanks to Joan and staff.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Aaron · Married on 06/27/2014

Joan Whittemore and the entire Marineland staff were outstanding through the entire event from first call to the final minutes of the event. This was the second time we had an event there and we are planning more in the future. We had our wedding in 2009 and vow renewal in 2014 and although we are from Michigan I don't think they could have made anything easier. Joan kept intouch with us for both events and checked in with us always asking if there was anything she could do. We are so greatful that a place like this is around and available to us.

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • User4235316 · event on: 06/01/2014

Marineland made my daughters graduation the most memorial event. They were accomidating and helpful through the entire event. I will use them again for future events!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Maryann · Married on 03/15/2014

We were married at Marineland in March of 2014 and had the most amazing wedding we could have ever imagined! Joan and her entire staff were wonderful to us and our 5 children. We had our rehearsal the night before with a private dolphin swim with the children and it was the most incredible moment! Our photos were breath taking from both the rehearsal and the wedding! The day of the wedding we had our ceremony and cocktail hour at Marineland and all of our guests were blown away! It was simply the most amazing experience of our lives! I would recommend this venue to anyone for a wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jessi · Married on 05/28/2011

Marineland provided our perfect dream wedding. The setting was beautiful, and the staff were so helpful. Joan Whittemore, the Coordinator, was especially helpful from the beginning and made sure we had everything we wanted on our special day! It was an experience we will never forget and well worth the money.

Sent on 06/13/2011
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2011

Marineland provided us the location for our perfect, dream wedding. Working with Cheryl & Joan, we were able to create the ceremony and small reception of our dreams. We had an amazing time, as did all of our guests. We did what they call an Intimate Nuptial Ceremony, in the middle of the week, which ended up being quite cost-effective and it led to an amazing vacation for us. We have that experience to cherish forever. Thanks!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Laura · Married on 04/25/2009

This was the most unique and beautiful wedding venue! All the staff was amazing and the dolphins were so cute!

Sent on 05/19/2009

Aixa · Married on 06/21/2008

The coordinator is great to work with. She thinks of the little things that you wouldn't think of in this time of great stress. Beautiful scenery (the beach and dolphins). Great outdoor ceremony and reception venue. A backup is available in case the weather doesn't hold up :o)

Sent on 08/26/2008

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

Perfect venue!!! The staff worked extremely hard and fast to get the venue back together after Hurricane Matthew. We really appreciate all of their efforts! Because of their hard work, our wedding was able to go off without a hitch. The staff was very friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. Joan Whittlemore was always more than accommodating. They were a little slow on responding to emails, but they always respond. The price seemed a little high to begin with, but you get what you pay for. We would not have changed a thing!!!

Sent on 11/11/2016