Marina's Beauty Spot Reviews

Marina's Beauty Spot 5
Marina's Beauty Spot 6
Marina's Beauty Spot 7

Sienna · Married on 09/18/2016

Makeup lasted all night for the wedding & so did our hair! Beautiful job by Marina, thank you! Very reasonable with the pricing. We were able to do a trial, and she was available for us last minute.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with Marina was absolutely great! She was so easy to talk too and was interested in what my thoughts were. I just let her do what she thought best and told me that whatever I wanted to change we can change. I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out!!!

Sent on 07/14/2016
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 05/28/2016

I booked Marina for my wedding. I was a little late booking, so I did not do a trial run. But my my hair turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! My bridal party each had different styles and they were all beautiful!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

Marina was absolutely wonderful! I was unsure of exactly what "look" I wanted for my wedding so I choose to have two hair/make-up trials and Marina was very accommodating! I was super happy with her work pre wedding and on the day of the wedding. She also did my daughter's hair/make-up and both of us looked absolutely beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend Marina's Beauty Spot and will definitely be using her services again!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2016

Marina was absolutely perfect! She was so friendly and attentive to each person and their individual requests. The bride/bridal party could not have looked better and she did a great job making everything look natural and not overdone. Our makeup and hair stayed put all day and even the candid 'end-of-the-night' pictures came out well. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Carmen · Married on 02/11/2016

Marina showed up on time and was very professional and courteous. She did a great job with my bridesmaids' hair and makeup.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Nichole · Married on 11/21/2015

I highly recommend this company. She made me feel very beautiful. She is VERY understanding and I love the outcome of my hair and make up!!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Tina · Married on 11/14/2015

Marina is amazing!!! She made me feel like a beauty queen on the day of my wedding! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Caroline · Married on 11/11/2015

Marina is very flexible with appointments, and so nice! She did my hair and make up for my wedding along with three other people from the bridal party. We all looked amazing. It was exactly like I pictured it would turn out and I felt so beautiful. I genuinely have not a single complaint about marina or her services. She is so fun to talk to and does an amazing job. She also does great on nail designs.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Marina, I can't thank you enough for making me into the most beautiful bride. I felt like a princess! She did airbrush makeup and hair for myself and 3 bridesmaids and made us absolutely gorgeous! I can't say enough how wonderful and personable she is, my first meeting date only meeting was with her and I signed up with her right off the bat. She did my hair and makeup trial and also did my engagement photo makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone or any bride. Her rates are fantastic and she is amazing!

Thank you for everything!
    - Billy and Nicole married 11/07/15

Sent on 11/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/06/2015

Marina was absolutely wonderful!! My hair was completely damaged when she did my trial but I still looked amazing. I attended my sister-in-law's wedding the day of my trial and everyone had endless compliments. She was punctual for my wedding day and was very timely; she had to complete 6 people's makeup in 4 hours. Her assistant did 4 people's hair in that time frame. She is professional but personable and caring. I would highly recommend her to any friend and plan to use her in the future!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Marina!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2015

Marina did airbrush makeup for me and some of my bridesmaids. She also did my bridal updo which turned out beautifully. Marina is very professional and her looks are very polished. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Kassie · Married on 10/23/2015

Marina did my hair and makeup for my October wedding and did a fantastic job! We had five bridesmaids and both mother's getting hair and makeup done, so she had to bring an assistant to get us all ready in time. Marina did all the ladies' makeup as well as mine and my mother's hair, while the assistant did everyone else's hair. Everyone looked great and our hair and makeup kept well all night! I had a trial with Marina beforehand and she made sure that she understood exactly what I wanted and took notes. She was very reasonably priced and always easy to communicate with. I would recommend Marina's Beauty Spot to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Mayra · Married on 09/05/2015

Marina did an awesome job on my wedding. she did hair for 11 of us and was very professional and responsive. She listened closely to what each of us wanted and everyone's hair looked perfect. I was also on time for my ceremony which i was concerned about as there was allot of us. She also speaks spanish which was a plus for my mom. I would definitely use her again! no question. I was a VERY happy bride!!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Cecily · Married on 05/02/2015

Marina did an amazing job on my makeup and hair! Everyone at my wedding loved my vintage look, and I could tell that Marina was an expert on how to nail this look!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Cassandra · Married on 03/27/2015

Absolutely wonderful! Extremely talented! We loved having Marina as part of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Maviann · Married on 03/07/2015

Marina was amazing and a very sweet person! She made sure my trial was exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup was flawless! She is so talented! The hairdresser I worked with who was a family friend wants her to give her salon artists lessons for airbrushing!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Kayla · Married on 02/28/2015

I'm not going to lie I was a little hesitant at first because I found her ad on Craigslist and I didn't want to be scammed. I did some research and looked over her work on Facebook and all the great reviews made me feel much more comfortable. I did a hair and makeup trial for my wedding last weekend and she was very profession, friendly and her work is flawless. I would recommend her for any special event you have.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Adele · Married on 02/28/2015

I loves working with marina! Everyone in my bridal party looked amazing and my makeup was spot on. I didn't have to do any touch ups like I did with my sister two weddings. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/21/2015

Marina was great! She was so easy to work with and the entire bridal party looked absolutely amazing! I gave her some pictures of looks I liked and just let her have carte blanche and she did an incredible job. Her pricing was some of the best we could find. I cannot recommend Marina highly enough!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Marina was fantastic to work with. I will be recommending her to anyone of my friends who plan on getting married.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Angela · Married on 11/16/2014

Marina did a great job. During the trial she was patient and got me the exact look I wanted. She uses top of the line makeup and was great with colors. She did 7 girls make up and everyone looked great. We were all pleased with her services.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Kiara · Married on 11/08/2014

Marina did just a fabulous job on my hair! I felt so comfortable with her from the get go! I did a trial with her and right then and there I knew she was the one! I got so so so many compliments on my hair and make up that she did I would highly reccomend her to everyone! She is the type of person when you hire her you know you don't have to worry about a single thing!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Jeffery · Married on 11/01/2014

I worked with Marina Beauty Spot for Danielle and Tommy's Wedding,
    As a Photographer it is always important to have make up that is applied in a way that it is done to appear non existent but bring out the beauty of the bride, I have been doing wedding for 7 years and in all of them I have not come across a make up artist that can do what Marina Beauty Spot does for their clients, Make-up that is spectacular to photograph.
    Marina Beauty Spot is Professional in all aspects of business and is a joy to work with.
    Personally, if asked to recommend a make up artist, it will always be Marina Beauty Spot.
    Thank you Marina for doing such a great job!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

Marina was amazing!!! We had a rather unique wedding party and everyone seemed to change their minds at the last minute and Marina was great with everyone. She was extremely professional, used great products on our hair, knew what she was doing and everyone was extremely impressed with her work! In the end we all looked amazing thanks to her and I would definitely recommend her to others! She helped make a very stressful day a fabulous one!

Sent on 10/29/2014