Marina Luri Events Reviews

6 | New Britain, CT

6 Reviews for Marina Luri Events

Eva · Married on 09/10/2017

Our wedding - our dream!

Our wedding was everything we wished for and more......we had a vision and Marina and her team brought it to life. Marina worked with us from the beginning until the end of our special day. She is very consistent and detail oriented, she is a great listener and always goes beyond with her ideas and creativity. She is very passionate, yet professional. Marina and her team definitely made our special day a very memorable one and we will cherish the memories forever. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/17/2019

joyce · Married on 07/01/2017

Marina has created several unique life cycle experiences for our family. She and her staff execute the vision with precision and grace. She is responsive to her clients needs in the planning and and We chose Marina Luri Events originally based on attending several life cycle

Sent on 10/31/2017

barbara · Married on 07/10/2016

If you are looking for not just a wedding planner but someone who has the ability to really listen to your needs, and then implement them to perfection then you should consider Marina and her staff. I was leery as I had a previous experience that was not the best. The moment that I sat down with Marina, I knew that she would take the stress and worry off me and my family. She is someone who, simply put, just gets the job done. If there was any type of blip, I never knew - because everything she does is with grace.

Sent on 09/30/2016
  • User7453007 · event on 10/10/2015

Marina and her whole team were such a pleasure to work with from the beginning until the end of the planning process. They helped us clarify our thinking about what we wanted the party to feel like and executed it beautifully. They helped us with every detail and we literally could not have planned the party without them. What could have been a really stressful project turned out to be a real pleasure. We are already working with Marina on our next event!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

Marina took care of every detail. Our event turned out exactly as I had pictured it. I wouldn’t hesitate to use her for my next event!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/04/2016

I brought Marina and her team in to coordinate my sister's wedding. This was a second marriage for my sister and her future husband. Marina quickly access that the plan that we had in place would not work. She was extremely sensitive to budget issues but produce an extraordinary event. The bride and groom were so happy as were the guest who attended. Not sure what would have happened if I did not use Marina.

Sent on 10/03/2016