Marin Event Lighting Reviews

3 | Mill Valley, CA

3 Reviews for Marin Event Lighting

Tina · Married on 09/01/2018

Rodney was so great to work with for our wedding. From the get-go, he was warm and professional, and we immediately knew that he was going to do a stunning job.
    Our entire wedding took place outdoors and since he had set up for other events at our venue, he had a lot of valuable input on how to bring the beauty of it to life. He went above and beyond, exceeding our every expectation, from setting up some of the lighting the day before to practically finishing all the strike immediately after the reception. He was so nice during our own set up, lending my husband a ladder and chatting it up with my father in law.
    Rodney is an absolute gem - we can't recommend him enough.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Lynelle · Married on 09/01/2018

We worked with Rodney for our son's wedding @ Slide Ranch 2 weeks ago. Rodney was helpful in determining the needs for this outdoor & somewhat remote venue, quick to respond, timely, always professional and personable. The end result made the difference in ambience and comfort. A+!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Veronica · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough good things about Marin Event Lighting and Rodney. He was so professional and helpful throughout my wedding planning process. He was very accomodating of what we wanted but also helped guide us based on what he knew would provide the best light for the ambiance we were looking for at our venue.

As the wedding day approached, he was very reliable and even set up all of the lights the day before the event. Once night fell, the venue was lit SO beautifully and it was exactly what I was hoping for. Rodney's prices are fair, which was an added bonus.

I highly recommend working with Marin Event Lighting. They helped make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2017