Marie Hamilton Photography Reviews

4 | Stafford, VA

4 Reviews for Marie Hamilton Photography

Allie Kennedy · Married on 04/15/2018

10 out of 10!

Where to begin. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Marie! Deciding on a wedding photographer is a huge decision because you will have those photos for the rest of your life. I always make sure to do my research to find the best of the best. We were sticking to a small budget with our wedding but all of the cheaper wedding photographers didn't have good quality photos. I decided to go with Marie because she is super friendly and her prices are fair for the quality of photos and her professionalism! Communication was easy and she was fun to work with. No doubt she is worth every penny! I'm extremely happy with all of our photos :-) We love her so much we chose her for our maternity photos!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Buckner · Married on 11/18/2017

Marie is THE BEST!!!

Where to even begin with Marie..not only are her photos amazing, but she as a person is amazing and will make all of your dreams come true! She has captured so many beautiful moments for my family and we couldn’t be more grateful. From my husband and I’s engagement, our wedding, to capturing the most special moments after our first baby was born & then some of the most beautiful family photos you could ever dream of, she does it all and if you’re looking to create unforgettable memories for your family, she is your person! Marie has some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen and my husband and I will never stop recommending her to anyone and everyone we know!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Richard · Married on 12/10/2016

Ms. Hamilton demonstrated the most professional demeanor while photographing our wedding. She was willing and able to work with our requests throughout the day. In addition, our photographs were returned in a very timely manner. Finally, all prints were of the highest quality with no errors or mistakes. My favorite part of working with Marie, was how flexible she was to changes in our schedule. Ms. Hamilton even offered her own suggestions when appropriate to make the process work more effectively. She is by far a 5 out of 5 in my book

Sent on 03/13/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/27/2015

Marie Hamilton has a heart for photography and an outstanding eye for beautiful detail in her photos. She is without a doubt professional and an expert in her field. From the first point of contact to receiving the photos, she is consistent and has amazing customer service. She makes you feel like a million bucks while shooting! She is so kind with her words while directing poses and angles and she highlighted my best features! She was confident in her skills; she is very knowledgable about lighting, angles etc.. There is no question that I will hire Marie Hamilton for every big event in my life from here on out!

Sent on 03/13/2017