MariaMusicPiano Reviews

5 | Tampa, FL

5 Reviews for MariaMusicPiano

Maria is so talented and such a lovely person. My sister and brother in law had used Maria 8 years ago for their wedding. My husband and I contacted Maria to play at our ceremony and also at our cocktail hour. It was absolutely beautiful! Thank you Maria !
    - Deanna and Rocky McMaugh

Sent on 02/24/2016

Cinthia · Married on 05/31/2014

From the first contact with Maria we were very impressed. Not only did she make us feel 100% comfortable from the beginning that she was very reliable but even had several suggestions that made our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour so much better. She Played every song we requested (and played them beautifully).Her performance was excellent and definitely completed our special day.

I would recommend Maria over and over with confidence.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Kristy · Married on 06/16/2013

Beautiful music. Worked with us to create the perfect playlist.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Lissa · event on: 03/16/2013

I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience we had with Maria coming to our home. When we contacted her, we were able to speak with her right away and agreed on a date. She called to touch base before the event and to see if we had any special requests. She wanted to make sure that she understood what the tone was that we desired to set for the evening.
    It is an understatement to say that she was a hit. Along with being an amazing pianist, she is a lovely and engaging person.
    I highly recommend Maria and plan to book her again for an upcoming event.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Maria was wonderful! She is very professional, prompt, and played beautifully :) She worked with me and helped me with selecting just the right music. She stayed in touch with me and was very responsive throughout the planning process. She arrived early, met with everyone to ensure that everything went smoothly. Maria's piano playing was elegant, and added to the ambiance making it amazing! Everyone was very impressed! Thank you Maria for making my wedding day special and memorable! Chris C.

Sent on 08/15/2013