Maria Scott Events Reviews

2 | Evansville, IN

2 Reviews for Maria Scott Events

Danny · Married on 10/18/2014

October 18th was the best day of my life, and it really couldn't have gone any better. My beautiful Bride and I hired Maria to help us coordinate our big day so we wouldn't have to worry about a thing. She was well organized, great to be around, and made sure we were well taken care of. I will definitely keep her and her team in mind for any future events we need assistance with.

Sent on 02/17/2015

arium · Married on 10/16/2014

I did a photo shoot with Maria Scott Events on October 16th and it was such an incredible experience!! The flowers, decorations, cake, even the weather was gorgeous that day! My photos turned out absolutely stunning!! Working with 5 other models for 9 hours could have become stressful, but having Maria and her team to help keep us on track and organized all day was great! She made sure we were all where we needed to be at a certain time which helped very much. She was so much fun to work with and very helpful throughout the entire day. I'm very excited to work with her and her team again in the future!

Sent on 03/01/2015