21 Reviews for Maria Glassford Photography

Prints (2)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
21 Maria Glassford Photography Reviews

Maria is INCREDIBLE!!!! She was the photographer for one of my best friends wedding and I knew I had to have her once I was engaged. She was the first vendor I booked. Maria does an amazing job of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and capturing the best side of everyone. She is a master of what she does and my husband was even impressed (he's not the easiest to please ;)). He was even comfortable in front of the camera! We could not be happier with Maria and how our engagement photos and wedding sneak peeks have come out. I cannot wait to see the rest! Thank you so much!! :)

Profile Picture Kristina, 2/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We were married in October 2017 and we could not have asked for a better experience from beginning to end. Not only was she extremely helpful as our wedding approached- with items like our timeline and odd and end questions leading up- but she made the day of enjoyable, fun and her willingness to help at any given time didn't go unnoticed . Maria's love and passion for her job and her sweet and fun personality was exactly what we were looking for. Scroll forward 3 or 4 weeks and we received our beautiful package containing the most GORGEOUS photos we could have ever dreamed of (and I am NOT photogenic). We have around 1,000 photos and we couldn't be happier to have these as treasures to look back at forever. You won't go wrong in hiring Maria-- she's the complete package!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Personable, professional and extremely talented! I HIGHLY recommend!! Our close friends referred us to Maria and she truly exceeded all of our expectations and then some! We have been in and also guests as weddings where the photographer was awkward or not very personable so having a photographer that's super talented and also personable was extremely important to us. I knew Maria would capture every moment of our day and getting to relive all the candid moments--many we wouldn't have remembered I'd didn't get to see--has been a gift we will cherish forever!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Maria for our Naples wedding this past March and way husband and I are beyond pleased with our photos!! Our experience could not have been better from beginning to end! Maria was personable and fun to be around as was her second photographer. We had our photos and gallery about 3 weeks after our wedding and seriously cannot stop looking at them!! You won't regret booking Maria--she's the best in the area!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maria shot our engagement session and our destination wedding last year. We were so nervous heading into our engagement session, never having done photos before, but she truly made our session super fun and relaxed. Our wedding day was no different- she was helpful when need be, yet unobtrusive, captured endless amounts of candid moments (what we really wanted!) and left us with memories to last a lifetime. Thank you Maria for your hard work--We are forever grateful!

Profile Picture Bethany, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm in love with my photos. Maria was so nice, professional and all around lovely to work with. She was quick with the turnaround for our photos and they are absolutely breathtaking. I am so so so happy that I went with her. Very talented and captured everything I could have asked for for the wedding. Her assistant was also very kind and covered some different angles and different happenings ie: taking pics of the boys while Maria took pictures of the girls. If you can do an engagement shoot I highly recommend because then you can get comfortable posing and being in front of the camera and sort of know how to take direction from Maria. She really had an eye for spots and catching the light perfectly so in some of the pictures it really glowed. I can't praise her enough.

Profile Picture User6586161, 1+ year ago, 15 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
0.5

DO NOT BOOK HER AS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!! She STEALS money! Maria was fine at our first meeting and I liked her enough to book her. After a few months and of having her confirmed as my wedding photographer AND giving her the $1500 deposit, I find out via instragram that she is due to have a baby the week of my wedding. Obvisously I was concerned as to what would happen if she went into labor early. I reached out to her to ask about the situation. She responded with ...this is my 5th child, I know my body, I won't go into labor early..... I then responded and just wanted to talk about the situation, ask for the credentials of her back up photographer, and what her plan was.......silence. She NEVER responded to my many, many, many phone calls and emails. After about 6 weeks of daily trying to contact her I finally had to spend MORE money to book another photographer in order to make sure I would have one on my wedding day. It's now been over a year and she STILL hasn't had the desency to email me to apologize or at least just give a reason for STEALING my money and never responding to my phone calls and emails. You should be ashamed of yourself for stealing our money that we WORKED so hard for. But honestly I hope you really needed that money that it was worth stealing and screwing us for. Brides, please DON'T book her. Don't make the same mistake I did with trusting her. Protect yourself and your hard earned money.

I'll consider taking down this review if you decide you want to apologize.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply amazing! Maria had a personality that just put use at ease. She was the perfect blend of giving enough direction, but letting us enjoy the moment. Our bridal party enjoyed her and she was FUN! She helped us with our whole timeline, was flexible and so on top of it. She's very sweet and I felt so lucky to be planning my wedding from another state and to get to work with Maria. Would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maria was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer! I researched tons of photographers in SWFL and I am so happy that I chose Maria Glassford Photography. We had so much fun at our engagement session getting to know her more and taking some great pictures in downtown Fort Myers! On our wedding day, Maria was prompt and so excited to capture our big day. Our photos came out even better than I imagined. You will not be disappointed with Maria and her gorgeous photography. Thank you Maria!

Profile Picture Della, 5/17/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maria was such a joy to work with. She truly cares about each of her clients and takes an interest in their story. She is also very warm and fun to be around on such a "stressful" day.

I really appreciated how Maria balanced posing us for photos and just allowing us to do our thing and capture candid shots. Additionally, she communicated with our DJ and the coordinator at our club to make sure things were running smoothly that day.

I would recommend Maria to anyone wanting a photographer that feels like an old friend!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/5/14, 4 Reviews
1.3

My experience with Maria was great at first. She was very timely with her responses and took absolutely beautiful pictures for both our engagement and wedding photos. It wasn't until after our wedding (and paying her) that I started to see the customer service go downhill. We had purchased the wedding package that included a $1,000 wedding album. After spending a lot of time going through all of the pictures to send to Maria, I started to noticed how her response time was getting worse and worse. I'm talking 4-6 weeks before I would get a response and it always had some kind of excuse as to why I didn’t hear back from her. Then after she finally looked over my pictures, we decided that we needed to add a few additional pages which would cost $80 more. I sent her the check and she cashed it right away. Then silence. When I finally did hear back from her which was several weeks later she said she was finalizing the album and that it would be shipped in 3 business days. It's been almost 2 years since that email and I still have not received my album. My husband and I have both called, texted, emailed and even Facebooked messaged her and NOTHING! No response as to where our album is or any reason as to why we have not received it. I'm going to be celebrating my 3rd wedding anniversary in 2 weeks. There are so many photographers out there that can take just as beautiful pictures as Maria does, so I highly advise you go to someone else other than Maria Glassford Photography in Naples, Florida. Don't have to go through the hassle of tracking down your wedding album and still not having it after 3 years! I hope this review can help save someone the time and heartache as I have experienced.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Thank you for your professionalism & for making my daughter feel so comfortable during her engagement session & on her wedding day. You & Alicia were wonderful!

Profile Picture J, 6/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance (now husband) and I met with a few photographers before choosing Maria. After meeting with her my fiance said "Ok, that's it. I don't think we need to go meet with anyone else, do you?" Of course I made him come with me to meet with three to four other photographers. But, he was right, Maria was completely the right photographer for us and we clicked instantly. We had an engagement session with Maria and I completely recommend doing this. My fiance and I had never had professional pictures done before so this helped give us an idea of what to expect for our big day. We had these pictures taken at the Boca Grande Lighthouse and they turned out so amazing they were even published! I could see the excitement in Maria when I discussed details of our event with her, which made me excited too! She completely understood my vision for photography at my wedding, and every single image turned out absolutely amazing. The entire day was captured on more discs than Maria said she had ever used at a wedding! I was so excited to have created something that a photographer who sees tons of weddings was impressed by. Everyone who met Maria at our wedding couldn't stop commenting on how kind she was. And the images that we have forever will be the best keepsake for the wedding of my dreams. Maria helped bring my photography vision to life and I get to look at these photos everyday. I honestly can't think of anyone I would recommend more than Maria. I have already told my (now) husband that I am so glad he loves her and feels comfortable in front of her because I don't think that will be the last time she shoots us. I see, in our future, maybe a one year anniversary shoot, maternity pictures, newborn pictures, family pictures... oh my! I can't wait to have Maria capture every moment from here on out!

Profile Picture Kyndra, 11/10/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I 100% feel photography is the most important addition to your wedding. With ours it was no exception, we had to have the best. I put my name in a drawing at one of the local bridal shows at the booth of a cute young women named Maria. A few days later I received a phone call I had won a free engagement shoot. BRILLIANT! After we took our photos and experienced in person what a wonderful photographer she was we knew we had to have her for the wedding. Maria and her assistant were great the day of the wedding, I appreciated that they came to the hotel where we were getting, and made an effort to get most of the shots I was hoping for. I gave her a 4.9 for responsiveness only because she is soo good that she got so busy during the heart of wedding season and it took a little longer to get the photos. But I am thrilled with what she had captured of our day. THANK YOU AGAIN YOU ARE A DOLL.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/11/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photography is such an important part of a wedding so we knew that we wanted to find someone who was personable, genuine, and of course talented. Maria Glassford is just that! Her services are reasonably priced as well. I loved that Maria was open to suggestions and continues to expand her creativity with individualized/unique shoots for every couple. Her second photographers and support staff are great as well. They all make you feel so comfortable and do such a great job at catching all the important and detailed moments.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maria is AMAZING! She makes you fell so comfortable and beautiful!! Her candids are Superb! I will def use her again!!

Profile Picture jessica, 9/22/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maria is AMAZING! I am so glad that I have found someone to take not only our wedding photos, but those for all the moments in our lives to come. When faced with the thousands of photographers, I had no clue where to even start. Thankfully, I was directed to Maria's blog and I felt an immediate connection to her. She talked about her clients so personally and thoughtfully that I knew she would be the perfect fit for us. From the first phone call she was bubbly and informative.

Our first meeting with Maria was great. She was so upbeat and PROUD to show us her work. We loved how she really knew so much about her clients, she talks about them as if they were her family. The packages were so reasonably priced that I would give her a 10 out of 5 stars if it were possible. Our package came with an engagement session, wedding session, multiple cd's with all edited photos from both, and two shooters on the wedding day. We got tons of photos on the cd's!

Everyone loved our photos and we have referred her to many people already. Every one of my bridesmaids loved her, as well as both of our parents. Her images are timeless and unlike so many others, she doesn't Photoshop the pictures to the point where you don't even see yourself. She really has a talent for taking and editing the photos to accentuate you naturally. It is nice to look at a photo and know it will still be beautiful in 20 years.

The entire time she is shooting she talks to you and is extremely encouraging. I couldn't stop laughing our entire Engagement shoot. She really takes the time to get comfortable so you know what to expect on your wedding day. For our photos she suggested Fort Myers Beach. I was a little hesitant as a FM native but trusted her. She found so many awesome places that we had walked by 1000 times and never even noticed. When we got our photos back everyone asked where we had traveled to and when we told them FMB they couldn't believe it! She has a great eye and ability for finding backdrops that are stunning, but still can make you the focal point!

A few days after the wedding we got bad news about our dog and she immediately dropped her plans to meet us to do a shoot with him. A week after that my grandfather passed away. Maria immediately sent me some beautiful photos of him at the wedding so I could share them with my family. Between these two hard weeks I can not tell you how comforting it was to have photos of both. Also, she remembered that my family lives in Savannah, and when she was on a family trip asked me for my favorite local spots. She even sent me picture texts at them! Those are the personal touches which allow you to trust her with the photos on the most important days of your life!

If you are looking for a photographer who not only likes taking beautiful photos, but really takes the time to get to know you and develop a relationship with you, Maria is the way to go. She has great personal and business values, has extremely fair pricing, and produces wonderful work. I can't stress enough that choosing her as your photographer will be the best, (and least stressful) part of planning your wedding!

Profile Picture Janell, 2/5/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am beyond pleased with Maria's work. I don't think that she missed a beat at my wedding, and captured every single moment. Maria and her assistant were professional, timely, and kind...pretty much the whole package! I would hire Maria again in a heartbeat and refer her to anyone and everyone, she's great!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Maria is so great! Her pictures are amazing. She's not too forceful...she just captures all of the real, modern shots when when you least expect it.

Profile Picture Sara, 4/24/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maria was so wonderful!!! I am so thankful to have found her! We paid an awesome price for the work she did which included engagement session with CD of pictures, UNLIMITED hours and locations on the wedding day, TWO shooters, and a CD of pictures from wedding day as well as an online gallery for family to see. I cannot even begin to list all the reasons why she is amazing, but people who saw my engagement pictures and wedding pictures already asked me for her information so they can get ahold of her to take their pictures! Please please please don't hesitate to meet with maria and consider her as your wedding photographer, you will NOT be dissapointed. She is so sweet and amazingly talented!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/16/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maria is an amazing photographer! Her work is creative and trendy and she was a joy to work with. I will certainly use her again in the future.

Profile Picture Liz, 8/29/09, 2 Reviews