Mari Darr~Welch: Modern Photojournalist Reviews

30 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

30 Reviews for Mari Darr~Welch: Modern Photojournalist

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sheena · Married on 01/12/2008

Mari was great! Fun to work with and the results were awesome. Its so true that after everything is over and your special day has passed, pictures are the most precious keepsake. The pictures we got were wonderful and everyone we showed them to were amazed.

Sent on 10/02/2008

Shennandoah · Married on 06/01/2007

I absolutely love Mari. She is a fantastic photographer! She listened to what i wanted for my wedding photos and came through 100%. Mari has wonderful ideas that make wonderful memories that last a lifetime. I loved Mari so much that when i got pregnant i went to her for my maternity photos which came out beautiful just like my wedding photos! I definately recommend Mari for anyones photography needs.

Sent on 09/18/2008

Mandi · Married on 05/17/2008

Mari, of Mari's Paradise Images, was such an important part of our wedding. Having a destination wedding was difficult, and she went out of her way to help us with anything we asked. She was also laid-back, and very easy to communicate with, always responding to my emails promptly and kindly. Out of all of the vendors we hired for the wedding, I would recommend her the most. Not to mention her quality of work was impeccable- her skill and selection were beyond my expectations. Our wedding pictures include some formal moments, but her technique of capturing candid moments was brilliant!

Sent on 10/06/2008

Ashley · Married on 12/10/2011

I really enjoyed having Mari as a photographer. She photographed my wedding and trash the dress. The photographs are amazing and I am so happy with them.

Sent on 03/18/2012

Danny · Married on 10/22/2011

Best, most creative photographer I have ever met

Sent on 04/27/2012