Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events Reviews

10 | Minneapolis, MN

10 Reviews for Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events

Brigi · Married on 09/30/2017

Margie did an amazing job with our Honeymoon to Thailand. She booked everything from flights, airport pick ups, hotels and more. We couldn't be happier with her service. She even made some last minute changes while we were overseas. Margie thought of details that never would have crossed our minds. The whole trip went off without a hitch. We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events's reply:

Brigi, it was important to me for you to have an awesome honeymoon – you both deserve the best! Thank you so much Brigi for trusting me and allowing me to plan all the logistics for you. I look forward to planning your next adventures together! All the best - Margie @IMINA Travel

Dana · Married on 01/28/2017

Hiring Margie to plan our honeymoon was by far one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! She was professional, friendly, gave great recommendations and was honest! We really appreciated that about her. Between working full time and planning your wedding, planning a honeymoon on top of all that is a lot of work. But she took all the stress and time off our shoulders and planned everything for us. It was amazing. She worked with our budget and gave us many different options. She even helped us plan and book excursions before we got there, which made things so easy. She was also able to get us many honeymoon "upgrades" on our trip and we loved them. All in all, we can't say enough good things about Margie. We even recommended her to two of our friends who had just gotten married and they used her and loved her too. It's safe to say we have a travel agent for life now. Thanks for helping us plan our dream honeymoon Margie!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events's reply:

Dana, I am truly touched by your kind words and so appreciative of the trust you’ve given me. You truly made my day! It has most definitely been nothing but joy to work for you and Tom and thrilled to learn that your honeymoon, your most important trip was amazing as you hoped it would be. Thank you so much Dana and I look forward to planning your next adventures together! All the best - Margie

Brendan · Married on 06/13/2015

My biggest responsibility for helping out with the wedding was figuring out the honeymoon. I had done my own research but thankfully I was recommended to reach out to Margie. Our honeymoon ultimately ended up being at a resort that Margie recommended and we filled our time with activities she helped plan. My wife and I are both are so thankful to have worked with Margie and I will recommend her to anyone.

- Brendan

Sent on 07/09/2015

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events's reply:

Hello, Brendan: Super excited and thankful to you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge my work. It was a pleasure working and getting to know you and Kelly, and being a part of your big day! Congrats! -Margie Osorio, Destination Event Specialist, 'IMINA Travel & Events

Margie was very quick to respond to my questions and was able to accomidate my budget. She gave her opinions on the hotels and events so I knew if I was making the right decision for me. She was able to match prices and provided a Honeymoon Registration to save me time and money. Overall a wonderful experience.

Jen · Married on 12/05/2013

Margie at 'Imina Travel and Events did a fantastic job assisting me with my destination wedding in Hawaii. Margie was our point of contact for everything related to the wedding day. She coordinated everything between us and the hotel, florist, decorations, and the staff at the hotel! We brought our own photographer and officiant, which she was more than happy to coordinate our travel for, as well as the rest of our guests. She made the wedding process easy, brought many good ideas to the table as well as incorporated the look and feel we were looking for. When we arrived in Hawaii, the only thing left to do was show up, everything else was done! I would definetly recommend 'Imina Travel and Events to assist with making the big day as beautiful, and Stress-Free as possible! Thanks again Margie!

Mallory · Married on 10/15/2013

We worked with Margie to plan our Hawaiian Honeymoon!
    We very much enjoyed working with her. Margie's expertise of Hawaii was very helpful, I loved how organized she was, she was very easy to communicate with and was very quick with responses.

Jamie · Married on 10/04/2013

Margie was wonderful to work with! She was a huge help in planning our Hawaiian honeymoon. Margie responded to our questions very quickly and kept us up to date on any changes/recommendations regarding our honeymoon. She was also very flexible when it came to appointments. Margie helped make our honeymoon one of the most amazing trips of our lives!

- Jamie & T.J.

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2012

Coordinating our honeymoon was the easiest part of our wedding planning thanks to Margie from Imina Travel! I was impressed how she had coordinated a friend's destination wedding and we decided to schedule a sit down with her to discuss honeymoon options. The hour consultation was free and we talked about ideas of where we wanted to go and the type of honeymoon we had envisioned. During our consultation we narrowed it down to a beach and a combination of relaxation and adventurous excursions. She presented a handful of nice beach possibilities and rough price points for the week after our wedding in September. After some time and much thought we decided on Hawaii. The next time we met Margie had a powerpoint presentation of all our Hawaii options. It was evident she knew A LOT about Hawaii and she was truly excited to share all the fun she has experienced with her travels there. She even assisted us with setting up a honeymoon registry. This allowed us to enjoy a lot of amazing excursions and activities we normally wouldn't splurge on.

She put together best vacation either of us has ever been on!! Everything was perfect! We stayed at a BEAUTIFUL hotel on Waikiki beach. We went on surf lessons and hiked diamond head while in Oahu. In Maui we ended with an ocean view villa in Maui. We had floor to ceiling windows in the living room and bedroom of the pool area with the ocean in the background. It was amazing to lie in bed and have such a beautiful view. We went on an amazing helicopter ride and a dormant volcano sunrise bike tour. She even booked us reservation at a lovely restaurant where we enjoyed the best meal we've ever had. The ambiance, the view, and food were all incredible.

Throughout our honeymoon we kept pinching ourselves because it was too beautiful and perfect to be real. We are so happy Margie was our travel agent and look forward to planning future trips with her.

Sarah · Married on 01/14/2011

We had a destination wedding and Margie was our concierge. She was a travel agent and a wedding planner all in one. She was organized and very professional. We couldn't have been happier! If you're having a destination wedding, she's the way to go! She was amazingly affordable as well.

• User6920619 · 2+ years ago

Margie was fantastic! My husband and I hired her to help us plan our honeymoon and she basically took all the stress of planning a vacation away while we were busy with wedding details. She booked everything from flight/hotel down to a tee-time for us a week before the date and we didn't have to worry about a thing! I cannot say enough good things about her and our experience. We would definitely recommend using her for your honeymoon and/or vacation needs.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Margie Osorio at 'Imina Travel and Events's reply:

It was a total pleasure working for you both. "Mahalo" for the kind words and many thanks for allowing me to be a part of your big day! Congrats! -Margie Osorio, Destination Event Specialist, 'IMINA Travel & Events