Truly Happy Beauty Reviews

Truly Happy Beauty 4
Truly Happy Beauty 5
Truly Happy Beauty 6
Truly Happy Beauty 7

Working with Margie was fantastic. She is super responsive via emails (usually responding within a day, and sometimes within the hour!). Margie does great work and really listens to what her clients want. One bridesmaid, my MOH, my MIL, my mom, and I all had our make-up done by Margie on the day of the wedding. Everyone loved their make-up, and we all received so many compliments on how beautiful we looked. Margie worked her magic to bring out the natural beauty in each one of us. I highly recommend Margie and would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Margie was amazing- I can't recommend her more highly. From the moment I met her at the trial, she was so warm and really listened to what I wanted. I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup, so I had some reservations about it, but at the trial she had me check in periodically to monitor the amount and effect, and it was perfect. She also did a great job with my hair. Her colleague, Lucy, did my family's hair and everyone was thrilled with her as well. Everyone was commenting on how wonderful they both were. I originally contacted a different agency that was a bit less expensive, but after having a disastrous trial, I was happy to find Margie, so I guess you get what you pay for. Definitely give Margie a try!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Madeleine · Married on 10/03/2014

I was always unsure about whether or to get my hair and make-up done for our wedding as due to time constraints I knew there would be no time for me to have a trial before our big day – and that worried me. But when I saw Margie Bresciani’s work, I thought it was so good that I tentatively sent her an email to see what we could work with. Despite being over 3,500 miles away, Margie was absolutely incredible in her correspondence – and on the day itself she was utterly amazing (even texting me back at 3:30am on the morning of the wedding when I woke up in a bit of a panic. As I don’t wear that much make up it was so important to me that I felt completely like myself so she did everything step by step and let me check my face at any opportunity which was so reassuring. The results far exceeded my expectations on every level – everything was insanely perfect – so much so that when my friends first saw me in the stairwell of our apartment building they screamed so loud some of the other residents came out of their apartments to see what the fuss was about! Margie’s work made me feel like a total movie star that was exactly the kind of feeling I wanted on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2014

After having a horrible make-up trial I was lucky enough to find Margie. Right away I felt at ease and was incredibly relieved to find a make-up artist and hair stylist who knew what they were doing! She made me look exactly as I have imagined. She has excellent technique, is professional and reliable, and is an all around pleasant person. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Sara · Married on 06/20/2014

Margie was amazing!! I can't say enough good about her! She did my makeup for my wedding day it was flawless! She also did my bridal party and everyone was so thrilled! The airbrush makeup lasted all day! Margie was so prompt and always got back to me quickly with any questions I had throughout the whole planning process. I would reccomened Margie to anyone she was fantastic! I hope to be able to use her again for another special occasion! Thanks for making me look and feel beautiful on my special day!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Caitlin · Married on 05/16/2014

I had trials with two other makeup artists before finding Margie and scheduling a trial for both hair and makeup with her for my wedding day...I am SOOO happy I found her! Margie made me feel so comfortable and at ease and really listened to what I wanted. Every time she held up the mirror to show me what she had done, I just loved it more and more! Since I told her I wanted soft and simple makeup, she decided to start with less and add more as we went along, showing me in the mirror several times throughout the trial and making sure I was comfortable with every decision until we both thought it was the perfect look! I showed her a few pictures of hairstyles I liked and she not only replicated them but elevated them, making my hair look even better than the pictures I had shown her! She even tried few variations (even after I said I loved the way she did my hair initially) to make sure I had options and was completely in love with the look we finally chose. She was very responsive to all of my emails in the months leading up to my wedding day, and couldn't have been more enjoyable to work with. She and her team came to my hotel room the morning of my wedding to do hair & makeup for me, my bridesmaids and my mom, and we had such a fun, light-hearted and stress-free morning working with them! My photographer (who has shot hundreds of weddings) said it's some of the best work she's seen and so many guests were complimenting how beautiful we all looked that day! I've already scheduled Margie to do my makeup for another event I have coming up, since I've never felt more beautiful than when she did my hair and makeup. If you are looking for a true artist who is professional, fun and easy to work with, and will make you look and feel beautiful, do yourself a favor and hire Margie Bresciani...she's the absolute BEST!!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Laura · Married on 05/03/2014

Margie did a perfect job on my May 3 wedding hair and makeup! I really wanted to find one person/team who could do both hair and makeup, and she and her assistant did both fantastically. From the start, Margie was responsive and helpful - I had two hair trials, one of which she offered generously for no charge to make sure my newly-purchased hair extensions would work. On the day of the wedding, she and her assistant showed up on time and with great attitudes, and did an impressive job on me, my mom, the mother of the groom, and my cousins. Initially, some of my party was reluctant to have makeup done after having been in wedding parties where their makeup made them uncomfortable, but after seeing Margie's work the others opted in, too. I looked like myself - my BEST self - on the day of the wedding, and the hair and makeup held up well all night. I am so so happy with how it all worked out, and I'd quickly recommend Margie to anyone who wants to look natural but fabulous for any big occasion.

Sent on 05/24/2014

lauren · Married on 03/01/2014

Margie and her team were amazing. They were professional, friendly, and made everyone look and feel beautiful. I will be recommending Margie to everyone I know, and definitely contacting her again the next time I need hair or make-up done for an event. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Mary · Married on 12/07/2013

My bridesmaids and I could not have asked for a more relaxed, fun, and stress-free morning than the one spent with Margie and her assistant on my wedding day. Not only did they make us look exceptionally beautiful that day, but we had a great time hanging out with them at the venue! Also, right from the beginning Margie spent time to get to know me at my trial and really listened to what I liked and what look I was hoping to achieve for the wedding. Within minutes of meeting her I felt like I was spending time with a friend I had known for years. Aside from being a great listener, Margie is incredibly professional and highly skilled at her craft. My hair is very fine, and she somehow created this gorgeous full bun without any extensions at all. In addition, my makeup looked stunning and my guests were commenting that it looked just as great at the end of the night as it did at the ceremony (and I was dancing a ton and sweating quite a bit, so the fact that my makeup remained intact is a testament to Margie and her magic!). I can honestly say that aside from finding a fabulous hair and makeup artist, I have also found a friend in Margie. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Mary · Married on 12/07/2013

Sent on 10/21/2014

Liz · Married on 11/09/2013

Margie and her assistant were a FANTASTIC start to my day for hair & makeup. Their energy and enthusiasm was great! They were on time and ready to work! All four of us (mother of the bride, matron of honor, bridesmaid, and bride) had our hair and makeup stay all day - we didn't even need any touchups. My makeup stayed through sweat, tears, and numerous hugs. The service was very pricy but worth every penny.

Sent on 12/01/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2013

Margie is fantastic! I was a little overwhelmed when I was at the point of looking for hair and makeup for my wedding and I was dead set on finding a "one stop shop" who could do both services - Margie absolutely exceeded my expectations. I went for a trial in May and loved what she did, and actually went back the morning of my shower in July. She did something different for me that day and my shower guests were raving about my hair and makeup, and I actually decided to go with that look for my wedding.

Our wedding was this past Sunday and I can't speak highly enough about Margie. She and her colleague helped myself, 5 bridesmaids, and my husbands mother get ready for the big day and everyone looked amazing. We all enjoyed spending the morning getting ready with them and I would recommend them to anyone. The last thing you want on your wedding day is to feel at all anxious about your appearance, and I knew I was in good hands. Our wedding guests all commented on how incredible everyone looked and I am thrilled with how things turned out in the pictures I have seen so far. Margie was a pleasure to work with - she is professional, responsive, and knowlegeable about what will and won't work for you. Choosing the right vendors is the key to a low stress wedding experience, and Margie was perfect for hair and makeup.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Christa · Married on 10/05/2013

Margie and her team did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding; everyone looked fantastic and I was amazed by your efficiency! Getting nine people ready in a morning's time is no small feat, and everyone looked just stunning. Everyone was a pleasure to work with from the hair and makeup trial through the finishing touches just before the ceremony. The morning of a wedding can be so frantic, but Margie and team were so professional and friendly, it made the whole experience so enjoyable.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Margie was fabulous! She was very prompt and very professional! She knows exactly what she is doing, and is extremely friendly and easy to work with! I would highly recommend her, and if I ever need the services again myself I will give her a call!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Ginna · Married on 09/08/2013

She was punctual, had everyone ready on time, not to mention the amazing job she performed. Margie thank you so much for making look beautiful for my wedding.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Ann · Married on 08/01/2013

Margie did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She came recommended by a friend, and my wedding being a somewhat "destination" wedding, I did not have a chance to meet her beforehand and had to go in blindly. I was so glad I put my trust in her. Everything went smoothly on my wedding day. She is very professional, and still makes you feel completely at ease. I received many compliments and was extremely satisfied. I only wish I had her to do my hair and makeup everyday!!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Tracy · Married on 07/20/2013

Margie is professional and attentive I felt like pure perfection for my wedding day :)

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kayla · Married on 06/22/2013

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Margie was from start to finish! She was so responsive to every email, gave me a beautiful hair and makeup trial, and was completely professional on our wedding day. My sisters and best friend even commented (and I agree!) that having her and her assistant, Jenna, in the hotel room with us was just like having two friends around! The hair and makeup were FLAWLESS, and everything stayed put even after hours of crazy dancing. She listened to our concerns and never pushed us into looks that we were uncomfortable with. I recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Gina · Married on 06/22/2013

Margie was extremely professional and very accommodating - I was a bit more of a challenge to make "beautiful" being an over-50 year old "bride" - but......she did a great job making me look beautiful on my wedding day - as well as our two daughters - who looked gorgeous! And....she was working with about twenty college-age kids buzzing around her scattering to dress etc. at 7:00am in the morning - nothing made her flinch - she was great!!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Susan · Married on 05/26/2013

Margie stepped in for me last minute when my original stylist had to cancel the week before the wedding. Even in a time crunch she was able to find an assistant and they were able to get me and my bridal party ready (and looking beautiful!) on time.

I didn't have a very clear vision for what I wanted for my hair, but she came up with some great ideas, and I was really happy with the final product. I was also amazed at how well it stayed up even after a windy outdoor ceremony and a night of dancing.

Very much recommended!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Sona · Married on 05/18/2013

Margie was amazing. She did my engagment shoot and my wedding day. She was at my venue ane set up even before I got there. And I began getting ready at 6:30! She was ready to go and stayed with me the whole day to change my looks. She was calm and made sure all of my girls were happy with their looks. My photographer was also impressed by her becuase the make-up photographed beautifully. I hightly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • F

Fawne · Married on 04/26/2013

Margie was absolutely brilliant, easy to talk to and listened to my ideas and replicated them very well. Very easy to communicate with. Would definitley recommend her!

Sent on 08/11/2013
  • Gisel

Gisel · Married on 04/21/2013

I met Margie a little less than a year ago when I was a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding. She did my make up then and I knew I needed her for my wedding. My make-up looked great even after 12 hrs! For my wedding she did both my hair and make-up. I looked amazing all thanks to Margie. She was timely, professional and so much fun to be around. I will definitely recommend her to anyone and will use her for any future events!

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • User3181914 · 2+ years ago

Margie made me look better than I could have ever imagined looking on my wedding day. Her process of deciding how to do hair/makeup is very thorough. She begins by asking for photos of the bride that show the way the bride usually does her hair/makeup and the bride's clothing to get a sense of the bride's style and fashion personality. She then offers a trial session (very affordable and I highly recommend it) to test out ideas for makeup and hairstyles, and to look over any ideas that the bride might have. I came into the trial with a clear idea of what I thought I wanted. However, Margie was able to imagine what would suit me best. She tried out what I thought I wanted, and then showed me a hairstyle that she thought would suit me, and she was completely correct. She also has a talent for creating beautiful art in hairstyles, and pays attention to intricate details. For makeup, she uses airbrush makeup, and made my complexion look full of life and flawless. She is beyond talented, and surprisingly affordable. She is also very responsible and reliable, which is important for your wedding day! She is also such a nice person, who is very accommodating, and won't add any unneccessary stress. I would very much recommend her for hair and makeup

Sent on 04/10/2013

Pixie · Married on 02/09/2013

Margie is great. Prompt,polite,reliable, fun. Creative and laid back. I loved my hair and make up and Margie did my make up and hair as well as my matron of honor. Margiedoesnt rush, gets it right and makes you look your best. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/20/2013