Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Reviews

18 | Hollywood, FL

18 Reviews for Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort

Aisha · Getting married on 05/26/2019

From the second I walked in the doors I knew it was meant to be. The vibe, the details, the ambiance, the decor... everything about it felt right. Then.... we stepped on the the 11th floor pool deck and saw where we would said 'I do' and instantaneously it was decided in my mind. I knew in my head that when I found the place I would feel it, and I felt it in that moment.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort was the perfect venue for an amazing wedding weekend. Working with Eric E., our director of catering, made the decision to choose margaritaville even easier. He is the BEST to work with. Always super accommodating, willing to work with us, and just a great guy. He went above and beyond for our wedding and it showed. Our guests are still raving about how much fun the whole weekend was because there’s always something to do around the resort. Between the perfect location, tropical setting, and the license to chill rooftop terrace for our ceremony, I couldn’t have imagined our special day anywhere else. Highly recommended.

Estee · Married on 10/07/2017

Our wedding venue was destroyed by Hurricane Irma just 37 days before my wedding... We contacted Margaritaville and they were able to take our wedding. I worked with Emily Payne the whole time WHO IS AMAZING!!! She made sure everything was perfect and how i wanted it.. I do not have a single complaint and to be honest im happy my wedding was here rather than our original venue. The food was so so good, all my guests said it was the best wedding food they have ever had! They really worked with us to get us exactly what we wanted. This was an amazing place to get married, my guests all had an awesome weekend!

Matt · Married on 05/28/2017

From the moment we started the process with Catarina everything went smooth. She was able to guide us in a way that ensured we had the best wedding day possible. Her communication along the way was impeccable. She responded t any of pour concerns immediately and provided great customer service. The ceremony moved without a hitch due to her planning and instrumental guiding. Cocktail hour and the reception were executed flawlessly as well. All of the food was amazing and staff were very friendly. As far as the venue it was the best. The ceremony was on the 11th for courtyard overlooking the ocean...amazing. Better than a actual beach wedding. The reception hall was beautiful as well. I have to say that If you decide to have your wedding here working with Catarina is a must!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort's reply:

Dear Matt & Linda :) Can you believe it has been 1 month already?! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It truly was a pleasure working with you both (and your dad). Come visit any time! -Cat

Brett · Married on 05/06/2017

The staff was great to work with. Eric Enriquez was so professional with all the pre-event and during my daughters wedding. The facilities were fantastic. Everyone of our guest commented how beautiful the Ballroom Area was. And after a bountiful cocktail hour of Hors d'oeuvres, sushi and carving stations, everyone actually ate their entree at dinner. Because it looked and tasted great.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you for your kind words - it was a pleasure to create a special wedding experience for Mallory and Matthew. Congratulations to you and your family!

Megan · Married on 04/30/2017

Margaritaville was the best decision we made when planning our destination wedding. The resort is absolutely amazing! When booking a wedding venue we wanted a resort where guests could stay all weekend - a one stop shop. We got that and so much more with Margaritaville. The rooms are clean and beautifully decorated. The swimming pools are relaxing with lots of comfortable chairs and great music. Our guests enjoyed the boardwalk, beach chairs/umbrellas and overall great Caribbean feel. Everyone had a fabulous time! The day of the wedding was more than we imagined. We had a beautiful beach ceremony. Several (more than 100+ people) stayed on the boardwalk to cheer us on. I felt like a celebrity! Unfortunately it was very windy so we had to move our original outdoor reception indoors. We were both a little bummed but the coordinator promised to transform the space. It was awesome! I think in the long run it actually worked out better! The food and drinks were delicious. Best wedding food ever! Hats off to the chef!! My husband and I both agree - to be in that setting, a beautiful resort, with all of our closest family and friends - swimming, laughing and having a fabulous wedding. It was the best weekend of our lives! And we have Margaritaville & staff for making it possible. I also need to give a huge shout out to Eric Enriquez, the Director of Catering. Eric was super easy to work with and very accommodating. We took our wedding guests on a catamaran cruise the night before the wedding. Eric coordinated the pick up at Margaritaville saving our guests several uber rides. He also worked with the chef to accommodate a grilled cheese station - a request of my husband. Guests are still raving about the grilled cheese station. He was super responsive. He provided all of the necessary details to make our wedding day go off without a hitch. Thank you Eric for making our dreams a reality. We owe the majority of our special day especially to you! Stay in touch... fins up!

Carmen · Married on 03/03/2017

Emily Payne is the Sales/Wedding Consultant at the venue and she is truly amazing! She made sure to make my day as perfect as possible, and it truly was a perfect day! First of all, the resort is beautiful and all of the staff are extremely helpful and nice. When my husband and I both toured the resort, we knew that we would be getting married there and when we finally arrived a few days prior to our wedding, we were more than happy we had made the decision to get married there. We felt like celebrities at the resort, because everyone knew we were getting married and treated us amazing! And this was all because Emily's attention to detail is outstanding! Thank you Emily and everyone at the Margaritaville Resort for making our day perfect!

jackie · Married on 02/25/2017

My daughter had her wedding and reception at Margaritaville Resort and it was absolutely perfect! We had looked at and toured a lot of different venues in South Florida and are so happy we chose this one. This was a destination wedding for the bridal party and all the guests since we live in the colder midwest, so the vast majority of the planning was done remotely. We worked with the most professional sales managers that helped us plan the entire weekend from welcome reception, grooms dinner, wedding and reception and everything really did turn out exceeding our expectations. All the wedding guests raved about the resort and the food all weekend and want to make this an annual trip!

Cari · Married on 02/11/2017

Our wedding at Margaritaville could not have been more perfect. Christina T our coordinator and her team were phenomenal the entire way. Christina was extremely fast on emails and phone calls and assisted us with every random question we had. Even during peak season in Florida, Christina and the hotel room coordinator Sammy, were able to work with our group with setting up a room block and even helped accommodate wedding guests that were late to reserve rooms.

One of the most important things we were looking for in our venue was a destination that our guests could enjoy all weekend without having to travel anywhere else. We heard countless times throughout the weekend how everyone enjoyed the resort, the ambiance, the beach, the pools, etc.

The ceremony area on the 11th floor pool deck gave us spectacular views and the cocktail hour and ceremony space were great! We would highly recommend having your wedding here, you will be in for a fun evening! And request to work with Christina T, she was amazing!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate hearing how wonderful Christina and Samantha were with you both to make your wedding weekend so special at Margaritaville. Please come back to visit us soon. Fins Up and Congratulations!

Cheryl · Married on 10/01/2016

Margaritaville was a perfect venue for us. We had many out of town guests and were looking or a place they could vacation. There was no need to rent a car as there is so much to do on site; beach/board walk, a wealth of activities, variety of restaurants, two beautiful pools, exceptional lobby. The rooms were exquisite. The details in the decorating was astonishing, right down to the whale fin faucets. The staff was extremely accomodating and welcoming. We all felt like we were definitely in Paradise.

Our wedding at Margaritaville was just fantasyic! We got married in May and could not have paid for better weather, though just in case, they did have a beautiful backup location for the ceremony. We had our ceremony outside on the License to Chill pool deck and the cocktails and reception inside. The resort was spectacular and very responsive to our needs. Eric is a great contact and helped to make sure we had everything we wanted and more. The day of the wedding, the wedding navigator was my savior and even helped me to bustle my dress when. I needed it higher to dance. She took excellent care of my new husband and I to make sure we both ate and had our drinks filled! The whole event was like a laid back fairy tale on the beach!

Kathy · Married on 05/28/2016

We had our honeymoon at Margaritaville and we were so impressed and amazed by it. It's modern and updated. The service is great. The restaurants and location is great. It's relaxing and fun as well. It was a good place to have our honeymoon at!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments. We wish you both all the best and look forward to your return visit. Fins Up!
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 05/14/2016

I am so glad we booked our wedding ceremony and reception with Margaritaville Hollywood beach resort. Everything went perfect! Christina and her team were very helpful and helped make the day perfect. I truly appreciate everything from start to finish. The roof top, overlooking the ocean is a gorgeous backdrop for a wedding ceremony. The rooms are beautiful. Many of our family commented on how lovely the resort is. I could not be happier. We definitely plan to come back in the future.

Chadd · Married on 01/31/2016

Don’t where to start here, but most importantly, my wife and I feel very fortunate to have had this amazing wedding day at this beautiful resort, January 2016.

The terrace wedding overlooking the ocean at sunset was just spectacular beyond words. Our guests had so many great things to say about the ceremony, the food etc, and the celebration continued around the festive resort once our reception concluded. Margaritaville does a great job catering to all ages, and fun activities were had by young/old/kids …everyone……great rooms, beautiful pools, and lots of entertainment on premises and nearby.

All the staff was friendly and helpful; and Eric Enriquez and Jamie Botkin always went the extra mile educating us, putting us at ease, and putting everything into motion. Jamie Botkin was our “day of coordinator”, but her role involved much much more than assisting on our wedding day. She assisted us with many of our larger decisions, and was 100% there for us leading up to the big day as well. Jaime went beyond the call of duty. We would have been lost with her assurances and coordinating with vendors, and are so grateful she was by our sides.

I would highly recommend that couples check out Margaritaville if considering getting married in South Florida!!!!

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 01/01/2016

We had an amazing wedding day, and it has to do with the wonderful team at the Margaritaville Beach Resort in Hollywood. Absolutely excellent!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort's reply:

Thank you Kristin - it was great working with you and Ken. I hope you both had a great time during your honeymoon. I certainly look forward to your return visit. Congrats and Fins Up!

The venue was awesome. The food and service was first class. Eric, the event planner was very accommodating, especially being this is a brand new venue. Everything went off without a hitch at the rehearsal, on site ceremony, cocktail hour and reception!

Tammy · Married on 10/16/2016

When my now husband and I got engaged, we honestly searched several different venues in South Florida. We were expecting to host a large wedding with over 500 guests and honestly our options were very limited for capacity reasons. When we visited Margaritaville, no other hotel, resort, venue even compared. We both immediately fell in love with the entire atmosphere, staff and amenities this resort had to offer us. We worked with a catering manager, Rebecca Stromberg who was absolutely the best. She worked so hard to accommodate Royce and I with our every need. She was always a call or text away. She worked with our budget, the dream and idea our families envisioned and made it all happen on the day of. Every single one of guests who traveled from near and far couldn't stop complimenting us on the beautiful venue we chose to celebrate one of the most important days of our lives. The guest rooms, services, amenities, beach, views, restaurants, and possibilities are truly endless. I wouldn't have chosen any other location and my husband and I are SO EXTREMELY satisfied with everything. The staff at the resort were all so welcoming, kind and friendly to us and our guests.

Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to host our BIG FAT INDIAN wedding at your resort! We will always have a special place in our hearts for Margaritaville.