Margaret's Garden Reviews

Margaret's Garden 2
Margaret's Garden 3
Margaret's Garden 4

Holly · Married on 08/16/2015

Margaret did a fabulous job with our flowers! She was incredibly helpful with suggesting flowers and ideas as well as very responsive via email, which I greatly appreciated with my busy schedule. She was also wonderful about sticking to our budget and working with us to find alternative options that were absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Bill · Married on 08/11/2015

Caring and attentive; delivering a beautiful product under a last minute stressful circumstance. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Bill Kennedy

Sent on 08/17/2015

Tracey · Married on 08/31/2014

My daughter's wedding was in Grand Lake and from the first time we stopped into Margaret's Garden to the delivery of the flowers on the wedding day, Margaret was wonderful. She responded to emails quickly. She priced fairly. She listened to what my daughter wanted for her flowers, etc. Everything was beautiful! So many wonderful comments and compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. It was my daughter's vision or the reception and what she wanted and Margaret made it happen!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

Margaret provided the flowers for our mountain wedding in June, and they were absolutely beautiful. She worked with me for months to deliver the vision I had (mainly through email), and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Sent on 07/06/2014

Dear Margaret,

I wanted to thank you for giving us such beautiful flower creations for our daughter's wedding last Saturday. Your choices of flowers, colors and arrangements were perfect! I appreciate your ability to understand the vision she had for the most important day of her life.

Thank you for being so easy to work with. We knew when we met you that you had a gift with flowers. And as you said, "People make the party, but flowers make the room."

All the best,
    (Mother of the Bride)

Sent on 10/08/2013

Abbie · Married on 05/29/2016

Margaret was able to create beautiful bouquets and centerpieces within our budget. I gave her a few pictures of things I thought would fit with our decor, and she did a perfect job of using that inspiration to create our floral arrangements.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Margaret created a beautiful bouquet and centerpieces for my summer wedding. We communicated solely via email, and she absolutely captured what I envisioned (all at a great price too.) My bridesmaids picked up the flowers on the day of the wedding, and they did not fully enjoy their experience, explaining that they felt very rushed and were discouraged from examining the flower arrangements before leaving the shop. All in all, despite the pick-up experience, working with Margaret's Garden was an easy and pleasant experience.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Margaret's Garden's reply:

We are sorry that all of the bridesmaids felt hurried when they came to pick up your flowers. When wedding parties choose to pick up their order we take great effort in double checking the arrangements, label and wrap all designs and all of the designs can be seen. It can be very confusing when there are a lot of people who were not involved in the flower making decisions. We do not want to ever send anything wrong out the door. We are very happy that we were able to help you. Congratulations to you on your marriage!

Aimee · Married on 07/04/2013

3.5

Margaret was wonderful to work with. Her centerpieces turned out to be exactly what we had envisioned! Our wedding was held at Devil's Thumb Ranch, and we wanted our decor to compliment the venue (rustic, warm). So, we brought mason jars and Margaret provided different arrangements in each. Every piece deserved 5 stars. Our only issue was the cost of the baby's breath ($26/bundle). We ended up going to Safeway to purchase baby's breath ($5 bundle) for our baby's breath arrangements and bouquets.

Sent on 07/21/2013

Margaret's Garden's reply:

We know how hard it is to budget a wedding especially when it is at a venue out of state. We explain to clients the quality difference between grocery store flowers and floral quality. Grocery store babies breath bundles are small in stem count and the quality of the bloom is poor in comparison. Florists use a premium variety with a stem count of 10 to 13 stems per bundle with larger beautiful blooms.
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 08/21/2010

Margaret's Garden provided the flowers for our wedding and we assembled the flowers. Margaret was so helpful in helping me choose what type of flowers I wanted and even gave me a "recipe" for which flowers to put together for each bouquet, corsage, etc. She gave me helpful tips on how to store the flowers and what I needed to "do-it-myself". The flowers were beautiful and fresh! I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 09/07/2010

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

My experience working with Margaret on wedding flowers was great. She stayed strictly within our budget the whole time, and was able to take my scattered ideas and turn them into something really gorgeous, while other florists were coming back with proposals that didn't quite nail it or were way out of my price range. Margaret was flexible and open to swapping out flowers when I felt like something wasn't quite right, and suggested other options within the same color/price range that she felt would work with my style until we hit on something that we were both excited about. She also delivered to our venue (Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA), and set up the centerpieces beautifully. We got bouquets, centerpieces, boutonnieres, and cake table decorations from her and they all turned out beautifully. I really can't say enough - she's very talented.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/13/2011

3.5

We were on a tight budget, and Margaret was willing to work with us and did a gorgeous boquet. she also did loose flowers for the centerpieces (not quite enough, but that may have been my fault). the boutineeres were pretty, but the flowers a little wilty. it think we probably got decent value for our tiny budget.

Sent on 09/09/2011

3.0

Flowers were absolutely beautiful and wonderful!!! We had a little bit of difficulty communicating at first. Our wedding planner took over communication after initial discussions and the rest went very smooth! We sent her a few pictures that we wanted the flowers to resemble and we were very happy with the end products! The flowers have even dried beautifully and we are 2 months out from the wedding and still have a beautiful dried flower arrangement!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Terry · Married on 07/12/2013

3.5

I thought the flowers I got from Margaret were beautiful, but everything seemed pretty pricey.

Sent on 07/15/2013

McCall · Married on 05/30/2014

3.4
      3.0
      2.0

espite horrific customer service (including short and rude comments and insults to my mother...) Maraget's Garden was the only florist in the area to work within our budget and the flours turned out exactly how I specified so overall it was a great value

Sent on 07/23/2014

McCall,

It is never our intention to deliver poor customer service on any level to any one. I do apologize if that is how our conversation was perceived. It was a pleasure to meet you, Tucker and his family.

I thoroughly enjoyed creating the flowers for your wedding and I am glad that you thought it was a great value.