Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

110 | Knoxville, TN

110 Reviews for Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC

JULIE · Married on 06/11/2016

Kristy was amazing! My daughter is very particular and wants everything perfect! Margaret Claire's made sure that it happened. She helped my son in law plan the proposal and he was hooked after that! She was so attentive to our every need for 9 months! My daughter would start to panic and I would call Kristy and she would call and in 5 minutes, no more stress. She knew how busy we were with work and she worked so hard the few weeks before the wedding doing things that most brides do on their own. Picking up supplies, and painting wine bottles to name a few. And the reception was unbelievable. I have never had so many compliments on anything before. She went above and beyond. I can't say enough about how excellent Kristy and Suzanne are. I see one negative comment and I can't believe any of that after our wonderful experience. My daughter called Kristy her Linus blanket!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Vanessa · Married on 05/28/2016

My wedding was perfect! I continue to have so many people tell me that it was one of the most heartfelt, beautiful weddings they have ever attended and much of that I owe to Kristy Myers. She took all of my ideas and helped to organize a beautiful ceremony and reception. On my wedding day, the only thing I had to think about was marrying my handsome husband! Kristy took care of all the rest. I knew that the reception would be beautiful and that all of my guests would have a fabulous time. Not only did she organize the venue, she helped me pick the caterers, Dj, and flowers. She has a storeroom of beautiful wedding paraphernalia that helped to make my table settings and reception venue even more beautiful. I would recommend using Margaret Claire’s to any bride who just wants to enjoy her day without the worries of wedding day mishaps.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Chelsea · Married on 04/30/2016

Kristy and her team are amazing, organized, kind, professional, and gave me the wedding of my dreams on 04/30/16 for 120+ guests!! I could not have pulled off a wonderful wedding without them. She thought of every little detail that I would have missed without her. She has beautiful decorations for all types of wedding themes. She kept everyone on schedule. She took care of things that a bride or MOB should not have to worry about the weeks leading up to the big day. I had so many compliments from my wedding party about how wonderful Kristy and Cindie are! Words cannot express all the lovely things about Kristy. She was meant to be a wedding planner! She was not only my wedding planner but has become a life-long friend! If I could do it over, I would have called Kristy the day I got engaged.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kristy is such a joy to work with and relieves all the worry and stress leading up to the wedding! I am so happy I chose her to ensure our special day ran smoothly. The combination of her fun personality and professional demeanor make Margaret Claire a fabulous choice for any wedding or event!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Wow! Kristy and her team were such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She was personable, organized, offered insight, and kept our wedding day on a perfect schedule. Thank you so much for making our rehearsal dinner and wedding day a weekend we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Donna · Married on 12/22/2015

Kristy Myers from Margaret Claire's is an indescribable necessity to anyone planning an event, big or small, in one's life. She will walk with you through the planning stages, and make your dreams become a reality for your big day.

I told Kristy what I wanted and envisioned my wedding reception to be. She then completely planned, decorated and made my dreams a reality. All my guests commented on how Kristy had created a breathtakingly beautiful winter wonderland and really enjoyed my reception.

I literally enjoyed my wedding day, knowing that I had entrusted everything to Kristy.

I highly recommend Kristy Myers to help with anything you might need for your event planning needs, and guarantee if you just meet her for a consultation, you will immediately love and trust her also!!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Kara · Married on 08/29/2015

Kristy Myers of Margaret Claire's is absolutely phenomenal! She makes the event planning and preparation stages flow with seamless ease and is calm and organized during the days leading up to and during your event. She Helped us stay organized and on task throughout the entire process. As she coordinated a large event of 200+ guests at my sister’s wedding at Swann Plantation in Sevierville, TN on August 29, 2015, she helped us think of all the potential obstacles having an outdoor wedding could present. She made sure no small detail was forgotten and added so many special touches to the wedding and reception that we had not even considered. She took care of all the details so our family could relax and enjoy the day. Kristy is simply amazing and I would recommend her to everyone in need of an event planner!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Carolyn · Married on 03/11/2017

Margaret Claire's has a staff that make dreams come true, within your budget! Kristy truly listens to the bride, and her family, to ensure everyone gets what they want! They have an incredible list of vendors to help their clients find everything they need for that special day! Kristy made a stressful, overwhelming event fun and absolutely beautiful! I can't thank Margaret Claire's enough!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 09/22/2018

The Chiz Experience

Kristy and the Margaret Claire’s Team were amazing! They were with us from the beginning and made the planning simple and stress free, but also very personable. They were always professional, but now Kristy and her team are family. We are extremely thankful for them and will always recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Love you sweet girl!!!
    I will never gorget the sweet spitit of Jesus that filled the sir at your ceremony! Thank you gor letting me be a part of such an amazing day!
  • MissMel

Melanie · Married on 04/02/2016

0.4
      0.5

Disappointment is an understatement. Our wedding was almost a month ago and still in shock about our experience with Margaret Claire's. From forgetting important details from week to week, to telling the groom my surprise plans, to having to literally plan our own wedding while she does who-knows-what, to actually quitting the day before the wedding!! I do not have the energy to even begin to share our full experience. It would take weeks to write. I really just needed to throw in my two cents so there would be an honest review. We got duped by online reviews and untruthful wedding planning experience when we interviewed her, and I just really want to save other couples and families from having to go through what we did. I have been torn about writing a review or not, but I just can't let someone else experience it without at least making an effort to help them avoid it. Ask her for references and CALL THEM! You don't want to be coordinating everything on your own wedding weekend like we had to.

Sent on 05/11/2016