Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

110 | Knoxville, TN

110 Reviews for Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2017

Y'all, YOU need Kristy. From the initial appointment until the day of my wedding (and even the weekend after) Kristy was there. My venue was not accommodating due to crappy staff, and Kristy handled it with complete professionalism. She worked my maid of honor, my family, and myself to make sure every detail was noticed and ran smoothly. It was so nice to not have to worry about how my decorations would get there, how they would be set up, when vendors would arrive, and all the tear down. She developed a VERY detailed timeline, and made sure EVERYONE (bridal party, family, and vendors) were all on the same page and schedule. On the day of my wedding, my photographers got sick, the grooms boutineer got broken, the best man had food positioning, and lipstick got dropped on my dress. Kristy literally cleaned the lipstick out of my dress for me. She answered every single call, calmly and never seemed overwhelmed. Half of the hiccups of my day, I didn't even know about until the end of the day, because she had it so under control. I cannot reccomend Kristy enough!! A wedding is literally a production and takes SO many different details, calls, and tasks to make it function flawlessly. Kristy gave my husband and I the best wedding night ever and we couldn't be more grateful!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Leah Anne · Married on 10/20/2017

From the time my daughter got engaged I knew we needed a wedding coordinator. Not ever having a formal wedding of my own, I knew there would be details I had no idea about. Kristy took our daughter and son in law under her wings as if they were her own children. Their wedding was more than just a business deal for her and her assistants. She kept every detail of the planning on schedule and on the day of the wedding. I think she even had connections to provide the perfect weather for an outdoor celebration!!! She and her assistants’ services are well worth more than the money we paid. If my hubs and I get the opportunity to renew our vows formally, I am hiring her!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

Our daughter had an amazing wedding thanks to the staff of Margaret claires. They did an AWESOME job organizing and keeping it all together for our daughter. Can't say enough thank yous to them!! Kristy and Kim were fantastic! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Melita · Married on 10/14/2017

Kudos to Margaret Claire Weddings and Events for guiding our family through our daughter's wedding! Kristy and her team were just wonderful. Lindsay, our planner, guided us through the entire process. We can't imagine what we would have done without her, from the time we went 'shopping' at the business 'store' to choose an array of items on loan (e.g. unique furniture items and decor, candle holders, dinner plate chargers), to the day of the event. Lindsay's personality was warm and wonderful. She worked so well with our vendors, and guided the wedding party beautifully through both the rehearsal and the day of the ceremony so that everyone knew exactly what to do. She provided such pleasing signage and attention to detail in setting up areas around the ceremony. Many thanks to Margaret Claire!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot express strongly enough how amazing Kristy is, both as a person and as a professional. She met with my now husband and I for the first time a year before our wedding, so she was with us every step of the way during our planning process. We had ideas and a vision of what we wanted, but Kristy helped us turn our Pinterest pictures into the most beautiful day of our lives. She always listened to us and made suggestions of vendors that she thought we might like. She was always sweet and kind, and kept us calm by taking care of all the details (leading up to and on the day of our wedding) that we did not even know we needed to think about! On our actual wedding day it rained the entire day, but Kristy called me first thing that morning and told me how beautiful everything would be, and she did everything she could to turn a potential plan B into our perfect day. Literally, beginning to end, everything was so far beyond anything I could have imagined. After my husband and I were engaged I knew we needed a wedding planner, and looking back, I would not want to plan our wedding without her.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

I love you sweet girl! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Sheila · Married on 10/07/2017

I can't even begin to describe the phenomenal job done by Kristy, Suzanne, & Lindsay, other than to say that our daughter had her Fairytale wedding. All my life I've heard wedding "horror" stories, well NOT for us. Our story was a "dream come true". From the Church to the Venue, everything was PERFECT. I was literally mesmerized when I walked into the reception. It was BEYOND what I had even imagined. Thank You to MargaretClaire's for the best day of our life❤️

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2017

The day I met Kristy, I knew instantly that I wanted to fit her services in my budget and it was MORE than worth it. She has such a passion for weddings and it comes through in everything she does. She was easily able to make my vision come to light. Having access to her huge decor collection was so much fun and cut out the stress of having to buy my own. Even if you just use her for day of planning, I highly recommend her and her team. She goes above and beyond and I didn't have to worry about a single thing on wedding day! When I was in the bridal suite, unable to see the venue as it came together, Kristy texted me pictures of the tables, etc. which I appreciated very much. She was there for me and my groom through our almost 1.5 year engagement to answer any and all questions I had. She is the best in this industry!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Donnett · Married on 09/30/2017

From the moment I met Kristy, I knew that she would take care of every single detail from beginning to end. She went far above and beyond our expectations for my Daughters wedding. She took care of every tiny detail and completely helped us plan this wedding stress free. I would never use anyone else but Margaret Claire’s Weddings and Events. Her professionalism, her expertise and her kind heart was noticed not just by me and my immediate family but it was noticed by my extended family and friends. The compliments that were given about this Company were overflowing and well deserved..They are by far the absolute BEST!
    Donnett Garrett

Sent on 10/04/2017

Michele · Married on 09/30/2017

Everything was perfect! It was the fairy tale wedding every girl dreams of.... thanks so much Kristy!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2017

Margaret Claire was amazing! Kristy is so well organized, we couldn't have done the wedding planning with out her. Everything was just what my son & daughter in law imagined. If your looking for someone to take the stress off of your day Margaret Claire Wedding & Events is the answer. Wait no more give them a call. I wish they was in business when my daughter got married so it would have took the stress off of me. Thanks Margaret Claire

Robin

Sent on 09/13/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Kristy with the Margret Clair team were phenomenal. To start off anything you need ask Kristy for. She will be there for you from the smallest things of trying to figure out a wedding license to the biggest things of bringing a whiskey barrel. She is kind and welcoming as well as her crew is. They work day in and day out when it comes to your day to make sure everything goes off without a hitch. I would strongly recommend them to make your day go a little more stress free. Not to mention when I say ask for anything you need she more than likely has it and will let you use it. Thank you Christy for helping make my day beautiful, magical and wonderful. Got to figure out what I'm going to use you for next because there's not going to be another wedding. Thanks again

Sent on 09/13/2017

Ashlie · Married on 08/26/2017

Kristy did an amazing job! I didn't have to worry about anything. If I had questions she had the answers. Sweetest lady ever too! My wedding was definitely my dream wedding thanks to her. Love her to death!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Charlsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Kristy and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was actually, "the best day ever." She organized our wedding of over 200 people at the Swann Plantation and every detail was perfect! We started the process with Kristy as our planner, and finished with her as another mother. She shines for Jesus and keeps the importance of marriage in the wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

I love you Charlsey Stone!!!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

When I met Kristy at one of the venue tours I took, I KNEW I had to have her as my planner! I was a little disappointed when I found out she was already doing a wedding on July 29, but I was lucky enough to get to work with Cindie! I had to plan my wedding from 1,000 mikes away in Texas, and Cindie helped in tremendous respect ways! She was so kind, caring, and down to earth. I love how personable these ladies are. They literally go out of their way to make sure your day is perfect! When I had to change some last minute details, Cindie was understanding and made it happen!
    Our wedding was everything we could have ever asked for. I hope we get to stay in touch!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Kelsey we love you as well and were honored to have you as a Margaret Claire Bride! We wish you and Cody a lifetime of happiness!

Kristi · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristy, Lindsey, and the rest of the Margaret Claire's team did an outstanding job making our daughter's wedding perfect! Kristy goes above and beyond to make sure that her brides and grooms have a memorable day! She is super easy to work with and has every detail planned out to the minute...so helpful! I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 06/10/2017

I can't say enough about Cindie and Lindsey!! They made my June 10, 2017 wedding at The Sunsphere in Knoxville, TN absolutely perfect! It was exactly as I described! They quickly recognized my style and made my dream wedding a realty!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/10/2017

Kristy Meyers (owner and founder of Margaret Claire's) did an excellent job at providing support throughout the planning process and then the execution of the plans for the rehearsal dinner, the wedding and the reception was amazing! Her selection of items for decorating and dressing up the wedding is extensive and added special touches to the day! The best part for me was that Kristy and her assistant Kim took care of all of the details on the wedding day, allowing the bride, groom and parents of both to enjoy the day! (Review by mother of the groom - my sweet new daughter in law allowed me to participate in this process with her and her mother)

Sent on 06/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

Kristy, Lindsay and all of the staff of Margaret Claire's are so helpful and knowledgeable. They absolutely go above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom are completely taken care of.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Alexi · Married on 05/27/2017

Kristy is absolutely amazing. From day one she helped me plan my special day and everything was absolutely amazing! I definitely recommend her and her amazing business.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Steve · Married on 05/20/2017

Margaret Claire's Wedding and Events owner Kristy Myers and her team should be given a 10 star rating in my opinion. Kristi and her team presented us with the upmost courtesy, professionalism, attention to details from start to finish at a very affordable rate. Thank you Christy for our highly successful wedding and reception, it could not have been any better with all thanks to you and your team !
    Steve Cianciola

Sent on 05/21/2017

heather · Married on 05/20/2017

*(Ooops, I accidentally wrote this under Heather's name. I'm her mom, Angie.)* This past Saturday night, thanks to Kristy Bull Myers, owner of Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events, we were able to give our only daughter the wedding of her dreams. When Heather and her Prince Charming, Bryan got engaged and planned for their wedding ceremony and reception to be held at Neyland Stadium we knew that with us living on the other end of the state there was no way we could handle the day to day planning of such a big event. I started checking around the Knoxville area for and event planner and one name kept coming up over and over again....Kristy Myers with Margaret Claire's. So after meeting with her we knew she was who we wanted and we have been blessed ever since! She is very professional and yet at the same time you feel that you've gained an old family friend. She will lead your bride (& family) through every step of the wedding process. She has many great vendor contacts you can pick from but also will gladly work with any vendor of your choice. I really appreciate Kristy's attention to every detail. She really listens to the bride and works to make the bride's vision come to life. She also has an arsenal of beautiful items that we were able to use in both the ceremony and reception. The wedding day was so easy going and stress free. We have received many many compliments stating that our daughter's wedding and reception was the best they have ever been to. If I could, I'd give Kristy and her staff at Margaret Claire's 100 stars! I highly recommend Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events ONLY IF you want your daughter to have the wedding of her dreams!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Rhonda · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not say enough about Margaret Claire's Wedding & Event Planning. Our daughter had the wedding of her dreams. This is in large part due to Kristy Myers & her staff at Margaret Claire's. They are the best of the best. My daughter had a vision and Cindy Carden, along with our daughter, created the most amazing fairy tale wedding. From the 1st meeting until the day we met to decorate the church & the reception area it was a great experience. Not once did we stress about something not being complete. Our daughter & I have spent the last 6 months talking and meeting with them and they have become like family. They are first class and we would not hesitate to call them again with any event in the future. So if you are planning a wedding, make Margaret Claire's your first call. Thanks guys, we're going to miss you!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Vickie · Married on 05/13/2017

Kristy and her team did a beautiful job with my daughters wedding this past weekend. Through the entire process they were helpful and understanding. Kristy has a calming way about her that helps to calm those around her. She made the venue a perfect place to be.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Katherine · Married on 05/13/2017

Where to begin. Kristy and her entire team are a group of amazing individuals who honestly care for the bride and groom's needs and their vision of their big day. Our wedding was everything I had dreamed of and more. Kristy made sure our timeline went smoothly. She went above and beyond to include our own decor and our personal touches. She is truly a woman of God and it shows in her business and the way she professionally handles herself and her team. If there's a vision you have in mind, trust me she has it! Thomas and I cannot say enough good things of Margaret Claire's Wedding & Events.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

Very happy with Kristy and everything she did! There was a lot of rain on the wedding weekend and Kristy calmed everyone's nerves! She was great and I would use her again...

Sent on 04/26/2017