Maready & Co. Events Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• Yolima
    Yolima U. Married on 05/22/2021

When you have the best coordinator!!

Nicole coordinated our wedding two weeks ago. We are still in bliss and in shock by how perfect the entire day was. Nicole was so sweet and helpful during the process. She had the best words to calm me down when I got anxious. Nicole and Tyndall far exceeded our expectations!! They made our wedding day a literal dream come true. No detail was missed and they were ready to find a solution to everything. We are SO happy to have met Nicole!!!!!
    Ashlyn A. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing experience!

I had the greatest experience with Nicole and her team. She put all my wedding dreams into a reality! She was always available just a text away with an answer to my countless questions and concerns! She did so awesome at communicating with my vendors and putting my mind at ease. She was my saving grace wedding day! From decorating and planning out the entire reception where I didn't have to worry about a thing to helping me and the wedding party down the aisle. I cannot thank her enough for all the did for me to have the most perfect day!
    Sara B. Married on 02/27/2021

The best decision I made for our wedding!

Maready and Co was the best decision I made for our wedding. Nicole Maready was our planner, and designer. She spent hours going over design, invitations, and making sure my dreams came true. She even went with me to choose accessories for my dress. I did not have one anxious thought that Nicole couldn’t handle. Our day and vision was perfect. If you want someone to truly listen to you, to navigate an emotional day, and design the most beautiful day..choose Maready and Co to plan your day. It will be perfect!
  • Meg
    Meg Married on 09/19/2020

You need to hire nicole!

Most amazing experience to get to work with this team. Nicole is phenomenal and goes above and beyond to make your big day amazing! You will not be disappointed to have this professional and knowledgeable team on your side!!