Marco Antonio Photography Reviews

8 | Sterling Heights, MI

8 Reviews for Marco Antonio Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Allison · Married on 08/04/2017

Do you want to know why Marco gets all these good reviews? He's that good. Seriously. Marco has a knack for finding the best shots in all situations. He had an excellent eye in the engagement session, and his charisma allows him to quickly learn the character of the couple. He is very conscious of taking photographs that reflect the couple as they really are.

As a separate thing, we videotaped the ceremony. When you watch it, he and his assistant were never in the way. Yet, the pictures they took were outstanding. He's sensitive to what is going on all around him at all times and never looks to be the star of the show.

His personality and character are outstanding, and he is easy to talk to. We are the third couple in our family to use him, and we have continuously recommended him to all our friends.

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • Tatianna

Tatianna · Married on 10/24/2010

Not just ordinary photographers. Professionalism is top notch. Photos are amazing. As people nothing but the best. You have no idea how much you have touched our hearts with your generosity, friendship, and love. The two of you are an amazing team and we love the fact that not only do we have a business relationship with you, but a personal friendship as well. We absolutely love working with you two. Our engagement photos came out fantastic, our wedding pictures are incredible, and we are definitely looking forward to our “Trash the Dress” session. Cancun!!! We appreciate you both and all you do. We wish nothing but the best for you and are looking forward to sharing more incredible moments with the two of you.

Sent on 04/22/2011

Monique · Married on 07/10/2010

Marco and Liz are great to work with. When my husband and I met Marco we were very impressed and knew he was a great fit for us. He told us he thought of us as friends and we certainly think of him as a friend as well. He's always been great to work with very professional and they both at geniune people that care about their friends and their work.

Sent on 07/28/2010

Alissa · Married on 02/27/2010

Marco and Liz came to our wedding in Negril Jamacia. They made our wedding a wonderful experience. I only had a small wedding of the four of us and they were like family we all had dinner the night before and had a great time with Marco and Liz. On the day they took 1000 of pictures, the pictures turned out wonderful they look like they belong in a magazine. I was so comfortable and relaxed with them they really made it a great experience, Liz even helped me get ready help to deceide what jewelery to wear etc... People were asking me if I was a real Bride they thought I was doing a photo shoot for a magazine. I would recommended them for your wedding your pictures will be amazing. A++++++++

Sent on 04/06/2010

Renee · Married on 04/28/2007

They were wonderful to work with. I had two photographers and they took over 1000 pictures and every single picture is beautiful :) I would definately recommend them to anyone who asks.

Sent on 07/28/2008

Jonathan · Married on 05/03/2013

MARCO AND HIS WIFE ARE AWESOME! Marco's ability to capture moments and see shots is like nothing I've ever seen. For our engagement shoot, we we're supposed to go to the downtown area, but it rained and we were running about 30 minutes late, and he was able to just go with the flow, took us inside a hotel, and captured amazing shots. For the wedding, its as if he gets everything, and you can't even tell he's there. Go to his website and just look at his work, you'll be floored, I guarantee it. You'll be happy you worked with Marco.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Marta · Married on 09/14/2007

What fun!! We found all the photos to be elegant yet natural. Both photographers did thier best to keep us comfortable and the guests barely noticed them, very candid photos, and beatiful memories!

Sent on 10/22/2008

Nichole · Married on 05/10/2008

3.5

Marco and Lance are amazing photographers. Lance did both my wedding and a friend of mine who was married last year. Durring our outdoor photo session his assistant brought out a football for the boys to toss around for a few fun pics. Perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2008